Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,380 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos (20408 Views)

Man Crushed To Death By Truck In Lagos Accident. Graphic Photos / Young Man Crushed To Death After Fatal Accident With A Power Bike. Graphic PICS / Driver Sleeping Under A Lorry Crushed In Abakaliki (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by viviangist: 10:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
From the Reporter Live at Lokoja kogi state. Accident happened , killing okada man Crushed His head and injured one woman , Photos below.

#EmberMonths

From http://www.viviangist.com/lokoja-okada-man-crushed-to-death-by-lorry-graphic-photos

1 Share

Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by HtwoOw: 10:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
For those who don't know

That's Brain , scattered everywhere

But that begs the question, how ? why , how did it happen

Why is the bike intact ?

1 Like

Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by Cutehector(m): 10:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
Who am I lord? That you are mindful of me..

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by Vision4God: 11:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
Father lord kip ur children from evil

3 Likes

Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by Vision4God: 11:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
Cutehector:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by omoikea(m): 10:34am On Sep 28, 2016
I beg you in the name of God,you guys should stop posting dead body pictures online

its irritating...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by bokohaman: 10:34am On Sep 28, 2016
Chai!...see human brain shattered on the ground...I pray for u reading this comment, u and ur family will never be victims of calamities throughout ur existence on earth...click like to claim it, click share to wish me the same...It is well

24 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by MadCow1: 10:35am On Sep 28, 2016
Shiit Men.

I pray he survives. cry

3 Likes

Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by Applaner: 10:35am On Sep 28, 2016
hmmmmmm
Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by queenmonalisa01: 10:36am On Sep 28, 2016
hmmm this is really bad. we thank God for life
Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by tayo4ng(m): 10:37am On Sep 28, 2016
God why
Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by benueguy(m): 10:37am On Sep 28, 2016
Vision4God:
Father lord kip ur children from evil
life's too short to have hatred, malice, envy against people. You never know what your next moment will be. Please make peace with God.
Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by Kylekent59: 10:37am On Sep 28, 2016
Patience is best. Tell that okada man carrying u to allow the trailer pass so as to avoid stories...

Be a man, just tell him that when trailers are trying to overtake!!!
RIP to d dead. This is touching.
Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by jnrbayano(m): 10:37am On Sep 28, 2016
May God have mercy and give his family the fortitude to bear this loss.

Really sad.
Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by Nellybank(m): 10:38am On Sep 28, 2016
Death: way of all mortal but God pls don allow ours to be in dis way. Amen
Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by Nikkyparadise(m): 10:38am On Sep 28, 2016
#RIP
Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by Nathsbash(m): 10:38am On Sep 28, 2016
Jez! RIP to the dead. Thank you Jesus for the free gift of life and protection.

2 Likes

Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by HDee(m): 10:39am On Sep 28, 2016
sad
Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by sharliz(f): 10:39am On Sep 28, 2016
Haaa..may God continue to protect us poor RIP
Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by FUCKU: 10:40am On Sep 28, 2016
MadCow1:
Shiit Men.

I pray he survives. cry

i don't wanna laugh now
Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by sharliz(f): 10:41am On Sep 28, 2016
Haaa..may God protect us his people RIP
Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by famousroland(m): 10:42am On Sep 28, 2016
sad news everywhere, may God guide and protect us in Jesus name... Amen
Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by CosmicJames(m): 10:42am On Sep 28, 2016
He died in the strugle. May his soul rest in peace
Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by Rhemmymatician(m): 10:45am On Sep 28, 2016
MadCow1:
Shiit Men.

I pray he survives. cry
You've got mad jokes
Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by Taryur3(m): 10:46am On Sep 28, 2016
This is terrible,RIP to the haustling guy.

1 Like

Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by Cutehector(m): 10:46am On Sep 28, 2016
MadCow1:
Shiit Men.

I pray he survives. cry
he is dead na angry

1 Like

Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by MrAboki: 10:46am On Sep 28, 2016
Cutehector:

Nobody holy pass e!

It just not your time Fam, just keep living until you no longer are. grin

Alhamdulillahi..

5 Likes

Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by Ptoocool(m): 10:47am On Sep 28, 2016
Cutehector:

How He loves me, it's AMAZING!!!
Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by MadCow1: 10:48am On Sep 28, 2016
Cutehector:
he is dead na angry

That was the same thing they said about Lazarus.. undecided undecided undecided

Well, how did that work out in the end? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:49am On Sep 28, 2016
hi dear hw u doing
sharliz:
Haaa..may God protect us his people RIP
Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by Christardor: 10:49am On Sep 28, 2016
You people should stop shouting ember month...tragedy is a respecter of no time or month..
Please remove the anxiety of evil occuring in ember month.when you start thinking that way,it will start occuring.The Lord is with us all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Erosion Divides Bende Road In Abia (Photos + VIDEO) / Petrol-Laden Tanker Explodes In Osun, Three Buildings Razed / Aero Contractors Airlines Nigeria Suspends Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.