Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Solskjaer Warns Liverpool It Will Be Difficult To Dominate Like Ferguson's Utd - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Solskjaer Warns Liverpool It Will Be Difficult To Dominate Like Ferguson's Utd (15517 Views)

Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" / It Will Be Difficult To Stay — Lichtsteiner Set To Leave Arsenal In Summer / Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Warns Martial And David De Gea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solskjaer Warns Liverpool It Will Be Difficult To Dominate Like Ferguson's Utd by Martinez39s(m): 7:19pm On Jun 27, 2020
openmine:

Oga Martinez how far nah? grin grin
I dey o. My brother.

I hear say u cry full ageepee on thursday grin cheesy
Liverpool's epl title win pain me no be small.
Re: Solskjaer Warns Liverpool It Will Be Difficult To Dominate Like Ferguson's Utd by Klington: 7:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
Cry me a river...

Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Solskjaer Warns Liverpool It Will Be Difficult To Dominate Like Ferguson's Utd by openmine(m): 7:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
oga Ole, klopp never said he was going to DOMINATE the EPL like fergie....infact,Klopp has nothing but admiration for what fergie achieved at manutd!
Klopp's very words were COMPETING and IMPROVING!
That has always been his mantra ever since he came to liverpool!
Ole should rather concentrate on making manutd better...thats if he has the requirements to do so....next season is a make or break for him!
Re: Solskjaer Warns Liverpool It Will Be Difficult To Dominate Like Ferguson's Utd by openmine(m): 7:23pm On Jun 27, 2020
Martinez39s:
I dey o. My brother.

Liverpool's epl title win pain me no be small.
grin grin grin
Sorry ohh...na turn by turn!
Re: Solskjaer Warns Liverpool It Will Be Difficult To Dominate Like Ferguson's Utd by redcliff: 7:24pm On Jun 27, 2020
paulolee:
yes...that's his opinion, but what i think is that
1..klop isnt aiming to dominate like feguson because i dont see him staying in that club for more than 20yrs
2..Ferguson have really paid his dues and really tried and it would be difficult for any English coach to outclass him
3..klop or pep dont have to stay longer and win more trophies like Ferguson for them to make thier clubs and fans happy, besides i prefare a pep kinda coach going the way he plays and dominate teams than fergie did bt jus that he isnt lucky with winning the ucl with city..

which would not even happen.
Re: Solskjaer Warns Liverpool It Will Be Difficult To Dominate Like Ferguson's Utd by SexytorresE(f): 7:26pm On Jun 27, 2020
grin evil
grimandevil:
Nobody said he will be like Ferguson, he is alright d way he is. Plus he doesn't bribe ref tongue
Re: Solskjaer Warns Liverpool It Will Be Difficult To Dominate Like Ferguson's Utd by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:28pm On Jun 27, 2020
E be things
Re: Solskjaer Warns Liverpool It Will Be Difficult To Dominate Like Ferguson's Utd by sheyitokz(m): 7:31pm On Jun 27, 2020
hope still dey 4 united to carry league nxt season if ole uses and substitute the right players at old trafford
Re: Solskjaer Warns Liverpool It Will Be Difficult To Dominate Like Ferguson's Utd by paulolee(m): 7:31pm On Jun 27, 2020
redcliff:

which would not even happen.
Y say so?? if Liverpool can do it, city can
Re: Solskjaer Warns Liverpool It Will Be Difficult To Dominate Like Ferguson's Utd by darediamond(m): 7:37pm On Jun 27, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Let them enjoy for now......

[img]https://media./images/72a03440b69bc941241ed6e219d77e4e/tenor.gif[/img]
Well look this is lovely!
Re: Solskjaer Warns Liverpool It Will Be Difficult To Dominate Like Ferguson's Utd by obonujoker(m): 7:39pm On Jun 27, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
That's true Ofc
It's a new era and it's going to be harddd asf

Tbh he is right. It was easier fr Man United to dominate in the 90's because they had no rivals in terms of revenue . But he's really fuxked up saying it was easier and Alex Ferguson is basically a shyt whisked nosed Arrow (OLE's words) until Abrahamovic took over Chelsea and United were second best in terms of trophy haul even tho Chelsea had several managers they won more than United but after 2004 Ferguson isn't actually the Man UTD make him out to be undecided undecided

Ode. 2007-2009; won again 2012-2013... Man utd still won EPL 3ce back to back...

1 Like

Re: Solskjaer Warns Liverpool It Will Be Difficult To Dominate Like Ferguson's Utd by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 27, 2020
Man u and greed...no more Fergie and scaring the refrees
Re: Solskjaer Warns Liverpool It Will Be Difficult To Dominate Like Ferguson's Utd by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:42pm On Jun 27, 2020
obonujoker:

Ode. 2007-2009; won again 2012-2013... Man utd still won EPL 3ce back to back...
you talk shyt like a preacher
Re: Solskjaer Warns Liverpool It Will Be Difficult To Dominate Like Ferguson's Utd by Angelfrost(m): 7:43pm On Jun 27, 2020
It won't even make sense if any club does what Man Utd did those years, especially in this super competitive EPL era...

Same way it will be difficult for any other club to replicate the masterstroke of Klopp and Liverpool this season... They were nearly invincible... At least till they met Diego Simeone and his boys!!!

2 Likes

Re: Solskjaer Warns Liverpool It Will Be Difficult To Dominate Like Ferguson's Utd by jaxxy(m): 7:43pm On Jun 27, 2020
Coaches are talking Solskjaer is talking?? Wonderful undecided
Re: Solskjaer Warns Liverpool It Will Be Difficult To Dominate Like Ferguson's Utd by dumininu01(m): 7:44pm On Jun 27, 2020
Ole should better face his work.. He hasn't achieved anything yet he's talking about what doesn't concerns him.. YNWA jare grin
Re: Solskjaer Warns Liverpool It Will Be Difficult To Dominate Like Ferguson's Utd by kiddkash(m): 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
grimandevil:
Nobody said he will be like Ferguson, he is alright d way he is. Plus he doesn't bribe ref tongue
na your bribe?
Re: Solskjaer Warns Liverpool It Will Be Difficult To Dominate Like Ferguson's Utd by Depressedkidd: 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
obembet:
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer admits it hurts to see Liverpool lift the title after 30 years but believes it will be difficult for Manchester United's arch rivals to dominate as Sir Alex Ferguson's side did.

Solskjaer offered his congratulations to Jurgen Klopp and his players after Manchester City's defeat at Chelsea on Thursday night confirmed Liverpool as champions.

He said: 'First of all, any team that wins the championship and a Premier League deserve it and deserve credit. It's a hard league to win, so well done to Jurgen and his players.

Every time you see anyone else lift the trophy it hurts. I reckon that's the feeling everyone associated with Man United, players supporters, we want to get back to winning ways and that's our challenge.'

United went 26 years without a league title before winning it 13 times 20 years under Ferguson, and Solskajer doesn't expect Liverpool to dominate in the same way.

'The run of titles we won under Sir Alex isn't going be easy for anyone to emulate,' he added. 'Sir Alex was a master of staying at the top.

'Our challenge is to make sure we don't go 26 years until the next time we win it or more, we're going to do everything we can to shorten the distance or go past them.

'I don't think it's time to say how far we're behind. We are in a position now we have to improve. One, we have to get in the Champions League, higher up in the league, start challenging, that consistency and efficiency is a challenge.

'At our best we are very good, we have to do that whatever day it is – Saturday, Tuesday, Wednesday – do it again and again, that's the challenge for our players going forward.'

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8462805/amp/Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer-warns-Liverpool-difficult-dominate-like-Manchester-United.html
Ogbeni face who face you, if e nor dey, face up. If we're talking about domination we know the teams we'll be competing with over the next couple of years and utd is not among

1 Like

Re: Solskjaer Warns Liverpool It Will Be Difficult To Dominate Like Ferguson's Utd by kolade560: 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2020
man utd go dey form relevance
Re: Solskjaer Warns Liverpool It Will Be Difficult To Dominate Like Ferguson's Utd by WebSurfer(m): 8:23pm On Jun 27, 2020
grimandevil:
Says you an ignorant and local champion who hasn’t left the shores of Nigeria before.
Re: Solskjaer Warns Liverpool It Will Be Difficult To Dominate Like Ferguson's Utd by DCmonster: 8:27pm On Jun 27, 2020
Only one Sir Alex!!!
Re: Solskjaer Warns Liverpool It Will Be Difficult To Dominate Like Ferguson's Utd by Lamasta(m): 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2020
grimandevil:

The way Man Utd fans will be looking at You right now grin

Re: Solskjaer Warns Liverpool It Will Be Difficult To Dominate Like Ferguson's Utd by earnit1: 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2020
good
Re: Solskjaer Warns Liverpool It Will Be Difficult To Dominate Like Ferguson's Utd by Dearlord(m): 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2020
Look at this prmature albino rat talking shocked
Re: Solskjaer Warns Liverpool It Will Be Difficult To Dominate Like Ferguson's Utd by redcliff: 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2020
paulolee:

Y say so?? if Liverpool can do it, city can

city and liverpool no dey the sane league
Re: Solskjaer Warns Liverpool It Will Be Difficult To Dominate Like Ferguson's Utd by Decimus: 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2020
Wetin concern you? Use your manure team to dominate for half a season first and leave other teams alone
Re: Solskjaer Warns Liverpool It Will Be Difficult To Dominate Like Ferguson's Utd by Decimus: 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2020
sheyitokz:
hope still dey 4 united to carry league nxt season if ole uses and substitute the right players at old trafford
Which league?
Re: Solskjaer Warns Liverpool It Will Be Difficult To Dominate Like Ferguson's Utd by paulolee(m): 10:45pm On Jun 27, 2020
redcliff:

city and liverpool no dey the sane league
haaabaaa...city wey do 100 points for league record and dominated the whole of England for 2yrs
Re: Solskjaer Warns Liverpool It Will Be Difficult To Dominate Like Ferguson's Utd by sheyitokz(m): 10:48pm On Jun 27, 2020
Decimus:
Which league?
if u ask me na who i go ask
Re: Solskjaer Warns Liverpool It Will Be Difficult To Dominate Like Ferguson's Utd by Killdemboth: 3:30am On Jun 28, 2020
paroh137:
angry

They've not settled down from winning the league baba. Which own be domination? Lemao
Are you on whatsapp?

Bring Cashapp funds to me make I buy. Instant payment, sweet rates.
Re: Solskjaer Warns Liverpool It Will Be Difficult To Dominate Like Ferguson's Utd by Abahsony: 7:07am On Jun 28, 2020
First grow and mange your team well , then u can talk , u cant beat norwich 90mins

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Three Times Messi Was Set To Leave But Didn't: Will There Be A Fourth? / Super Eagles Training For The Nation's Cup Coming Up In June(video) / Akwa Ibom Submits A Bid To Host CAF Champions League Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.