Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Sen. Orji Kalu To Build Mega Fish Farms In Anambra, Enugu (PHOTOS) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Sen. Orji Kalu To Build Mega Fish Farms In Anambra, Enugu (PHOTOS) (684 Views)

Over 50% Of Poultry Farms In Nigeria Shut Down In 2023: PAN / What Fishing & My Fish Farms Produced / Factors Contributing To The Success Of Livestock Farms In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sen. Orji Kalu To Build Mega Fish Farms In Anambra, Enugu (PHOTOS) by Metrix147: 6:52pm On Jun 27, 2020
Former Governor of Abia state and Chief Whip of the Senate Senator Orji  Uzor Kalu is set to build mega fish farms in Anambra and Enugu states respectively, ABN TV learnt.

The announcement was made known by the Senate Chief Whip on his Facebook page on Saturday during his visit to Shabu integrated farms Limited located in Keffi, Nasarawa state.  

Kalu's post says, "During a farm tour of Shabu Integrated Farms Limited owned by my colleague, former governor of Nassarawa State and Senator representing  Nassarawa West senatorial zone, Senator Abdullahi Adamu. 

"I also condoled with him on the demise of his son-in-law. My intense passion for agriculture is similar to that of my colleague and it was an opportunity to have a personal experience of his fish farm in preparation for the opening of a large fish farm in  Aguleri and Enugu. - OUK"

Source: https://abntv.ng/2020/06/breaking-sen-orji-kalu-to-build-mega-fish-farms-in-anambra-enugu-photos/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Sen. Orji Kalu To Build Mega Fish Farms In Anambra, Enugu (PHOTOS) by majamajic(m): 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2020
Hahaha
So he is now free to spend the money in peace
Re: Sen. Orji Kalu To Build Mega Fish Farms In Anambra, Enugu (PHOTOS) by TransflectTP(m): 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2020
Nice if true
Re: Sen. Orji Kalu To Build Mega Fish Farms In Anambra, Enugu (PHOTOS) by Beboy23(m): 7:53pm On Jun 27, 2020
Farming is life

1 Like

Re: Sen. Orji Kalu To Build Mega Fish Farms In Anambra, Enugu (PHOTOS) by waleyp(m): 10:33am On Jun 28, 2020
its true
Beboy23:
Farming is life
Re: Sen. Orji Kalu To Build Mega Fish Farms In Anambra, Enugu (PHOTOS) by Munzy14(m): 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2020
Beboy23:
Farming is life
I concur.

(1) (Reply)

Please Patronize My Goods And Services,i Am Here For You! / Book Your Live Giant Live Broiler Chicken� 09025552691 / The Misconception We Had About Tilapia Farming, That Must Changed In 2021(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.