Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition (44210 Views)

Five Things Tinubu Proved With His Town Hall Meeting In Benin - Omo-Ikiroda / What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade / Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition by bigpicture001: 11:59pm On Jun 27, 2020
lastcall:
He must be president come 2023....... If you people don't want to buy sense. He will surely take the country to utopia judging by is humility and love for the people. A good example is the Lagos State Governors pension. We can't wait

I laff.. Cuz you only see a half full cup but never realized it's also half empty......

Think broader!
Re: 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition by Billygee2u: 11:59pm On Jun 27, 2020
BOOZELEE:
Lols

Sounds more like a surrender speech. cheesy

He is trying to fool northerners and the governors by sweet talking them so that they will feel all is well so that he can trow a killer punch when they lose guard but unfortunately for him he has bin checkmated by a pawn in the game by the name giadom.
He should save his speech..I feel they already know he is just bin a hypocrite

Why didn't he say all this crap before now?He has seen the writing on the wall and his now forming progressive..

Jagaban the great coward of our time.

When are u going to court?I heard u haven't lost a battle since the days of Alexander the great.Hahaha.loser. tongue
Re: 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition by bro4u: 12:12am On Jun 28, 2020
swankyshank:

Where are your Igbos in the scheme of things
You are miserably pathetic, so anyone who is saying the truth to your face automatically becomes igbo undecided. You're one serious tribal bigot with a strong appetite for it. angry angry
Re: 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 28, 2020
Obasanjo will now be wishing he had restructured this country long ago but greed didn’t let him .
Re: 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition by Correcto: 2:45am On Jun 28, 2020
His humility is the only choice to avoid humiliation
lastcall:
He must be president come 2023....... If you people don't want to buy sense. He will surely take the country to utopia judging by is humility and love for the people. A good example is the Lagos State Governors pension. We can't wait
Re: 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition by Oyinlomobambam(m): 3:04am On Jun 28, 2020
My love for jagaban is 100%

But don't wish he became president.

We need someone young

1 Like

Re: 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition by One4me: 3:10am On Jun 28, 2020
BOOZELEE:
Lols

Sounds more like a surrender speech. cheesy

He is trying to fool northerners and the governors by sweet talking them so that they will feel all is well so that he can trow a killer punch when they lose guard but unfortunately for him he has bin checkmated by a pawn in the game by the name giadom.
He should save his speech..I feel they already know he is just bin a hypocrite

Why didn't he say all this crap before now?He has seen the writing on the wall and his now forming progressive..

Jagaban the great coward of our time.

When are u going to court?I heard u haven't lost a battle since the days of Alexander the great.Hahaha.loser. tongue

"STRATEGY" IS COWARDICE, ONLY TO THE UNINFORMED, SERIAL LOSERS OF OUR TIME

Jagaban is Yoruba and if you notice, the major difference between Yorubas and your Ipob tribe is that Yorubas think First before acting, while your Erosion Soil tribe Act First, before Thinking, using Gra-Gra and Chest-beating as their weapons, only to END UP IN SERIAL FAILURES. undecided

WARS are fought, won and lost! If he stooped to coonquer, he lives to fight another day, that is how Politics is played by those who dont engage in Gra-Gra and Chest-beating!
If Ojukwu has adopted this sort of reasoned and strategic stance, maybe he wont have driven 3Million of your Chest-Beating, Gra-Gra wielding ancestor-warriors of yours to SUICIDE in the Bia-'FRAUD' massacre. undecided grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition by One4me: 3:13am On Jun 28, 2020
Oyinlomobambam:
My love for jagaban is 100%

But don't wish he became president.

We need someone young

Trust me, he is just keeping everyone in suspence, not boxing himself into a corner, for the biggest Political Negotiation but he wont be contesting for the Presidency of Nigeria in 2023. That is an insider, confirmed information.
Just watch.

1 Like

Re: 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition by eagleu: 3:17am On Jun 28, 2020
lastcall:

Before then, Tinubu must go to jail.
Extortion, corruption, godfatherism does the people no good, except to Tinubu and his family.

The guy is always quick to remind his brainless followers how much he gave to Buhari, what he did for his godsons/daughters, how hard he has worked.

We don't give a bleep.
Re: 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition by One4me: 3:19am On Jun 28, 2020
christejames:
Emphasising more on the 2023 presidential parts proves that the crisis rocking the party dealt him and his ambition a fatal blow...

Psychologists in the house, hope I'm speaking your mind?

You are right but mostly wrong!
Yes, he talked a lot about 2023, because He knows that the Crisis rocking the APC right now, IS CAUSED by the calculations of Buhari, viz ensuring that the South of Nigeria does not produce a Southern President in 2023!

Most people think Jagaban is a political magician of some sort but what they can undertsand that he is just A GAMBLER, someone who knows when to throw and when to hold his Cards!
He is not fazed by any 2023 Presidential ambition because he does not have one but l can tellyou that right now, he has seen Buhari naked, for who he is....... a Back-stabbing Ingrate, Nepotistic, tribal Bigot who is only concnerned about the North and their greedy appetite for Power.

1 Like

Re: 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition by One4me: 3:24am On Jun 28, 2020
eagleu:

Before then, Tinubu must go to jail.
Extortion, corruption, godfatherism does the people no good, except to Tinubu and his family.

The guy is always quick to remind his brainless followers how much he gave to Buhari, what he did for his godsons/daughters, how hard he has worked.

We don't give a bleep.

Bleep you and your erosion soil leaders!
Did he rule Ipob land or what progress have your 'nice leaders' contribute to your wasteland?
if all your leaders rolled together were half as intelligent as Jagaban, your Wasteland wont be as it is today, that if you dont travel tot he SW, you have not achieved anything in life!
undecided undecided
Tell me on Ipob leader, dead or alive, who commands the clout of Jagaban in Nigeria, just name one.
All you do is make noise yet for over 50yrs now, you have bene begging to be allowed to smell that Aso Rock. yet the people you are abusing are strolling in and out of it. See your life?

Hatred and Anger for others is bleeding the life and energy out of you these Childrent concieved in hate and l pity your soul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition by eagleu: 3:29am On Jun 28, 2020
One4me:

Bleep you and your erosion soil leaders!
Did he rule Ipob land or what progress have your 'nice leaders' contribute to your wasteland?
if all your leaders rolled together were half as intelligent as Jagaban, your Wasteland wont be as it is today, that if you dont travel tot he SW, you have not achieved anything in life!
undecided undecided
Tell me on Ipob leader, dead or alive, who commands the clout of Jagaban in Nigeria, just name one.
All you do is make noise yet for over 50yrs now, you have bene begging to be allowed to smell that Aso Rock. yet the people you are abusing are strolling in and out of it. See your life?

Hatred and Anger for others is bleeding the life and energy out of you these Childrent concieved in hate and l pity your soul.

Not one good reason for a reasonable person to support Tinubu that's why you want to talk about ipod.

Let's see how long your choreographed Tweeter official response will take the criminal!!!!

1 Like

Re: 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition by One4me: 3:59am On Jun 28, 2020
eagleu:

Not one good reason for a reasonable person to support Tinubu that's why you want to talk about ipod.

Let's see how long your choreographed Tweeter official response will take the criminal!!!!

Wee you kee-kwaet dea! You have been waiting since 1999 when he was Governor, just like you have been waiting since 1987 for Bia/'Fraud'. grin
he should have not shown so much hatred towards another man, the way he did or you are blind to read what he wrote?
As to supporting Jagaban, he does not need your support, he has never needed it and he is not expecting it.
He is not on the ballot, that l know and l am yet to see one man from your wasteland that can lift a finger of his.

Even if the SW put forward Jesus Christ, you children concieved in Hatred and Anger, will still find something foul to say, with your odiferous mouths.
If l were you lots, you should channel the enormous energy you dissipitate in Hatred and Anger towards SW, to build your own strategy and Wasteland, so you can achieve your elusive intentions, since 1967! E don tey o. shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition by Hardestknock55: 5:19am On Jun 28, 2020
lastcall:

Osinbajo is 100% better and preferred!
Re: 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition by BOOZELEE: 5:26am On Jun 28, 2020
One4me:

"STRATEGY" IS COWARDICE, ONLY TO THE UNINFORMED, SERIAL LOSERS OF OUR TIME

Jagaban is Yoruba and if you notice, the major difference between Yorubas and your Ipob tribe is that Yorubas think First before acting, while your Erosion Soil tribe Act First, before Thinking, using Gra-Gra and Chest-beating as their weapons, only to END UP IN SERIAL FAILURES. undecided

WARS are fought, won and lost! If he stooped to coonquer, he lives to fight another day, that is how Politics is played by those who dont engage in Gra-Gra and Chest-beating!
If Ojukwu has adopted this sort of reasoned and strategic stance, maybe he wont have driven 3Million of your Chest-Beating, Gra-Gra wielding ancestor-warriors of yours to SUICIDE in the Bia-'FRAUD' massacre. undecided grin grin

Of course I know he is Yoruba. cheesy

A Yoruba coward,A Yoruba hypocrite.Ur god just proved it to every one.

But u guys were the ones chest beating here days back saying that ur defeated god, his humiliated chairman and his host of dissolved nwc angels will come out victorious.

He lives to fight which another day?I triple dare him to do so.Not in this life,his dream or dead body.Coward tongue

U guys were saying that his silence means he is strategizing sumting big,not knowing that he was strategizing on how to write his surrender letter.Hahaha.losers

The north taught ur failure strategist politics.

1 Like

Re: 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition by swankyshank: 5:48am On Jun 28, 2020
bro4u:

You are miserably pathetic, so anyone who is saying the truth to your face automatically becomes igbo undecided. You're one serious tribal bigot with a strong appetite for it. angry angry

Reading the comment you made which I quoted, does it not sound you out clearly as an ethnic bigot?

And that’s why I asked you (since you know a particular tribe that can never be president) where the second largest ethnic group from the region is in the scheme of things.

The only thing out of place here is that you can’t answer that question and opted to attack the messenger. My question still stands -

Where are the Igbos (or any other southern tribe for that matter) in the political scheme of things presently?

The answer is clear for all to see so it’s okay for you and your ilk to be envious. You can give a clear answer without being insultive if you think otherwise.
Re: 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition by bluecircle470: 6:24am On Jun 28, 2020
VcStunner:
Lmao! Oga likes to sound like some political god, but alas, the aboki up north is politically smatter than the professor of political science down here in the south. Emotions no go let us unite. Not now, not ever.

He’s the best till date that the country has gotten. If you like lament till thy kingdom come.
Re: 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition by bro4u: 6:28am On Jun 28, 2020
swankyshank:

Reading the comment you made which I quoted, does it not sound you out clearly as an ethnic bigot?

And that’s why I asked you (since you know a particular tribe that can never be president) where the second largest ethnic group from the region is in the scheme of things.

The only thing out of place here is that you can’t answer that question and opted to attack the messenger. My question still stands -

Where are the Igbos (or any other southern tribe for that matter) in the political scheme of things presently?

The answer is clear for all to see so it’s okay for you and your ilk to be envious. You can give a clear answer without being insultive if you think otherwise.
The Igbos and other southern tribes are busy watching how your tribe's political God is being dragged on the mud by the abokis who you guys choose to adore above your fellow southern tribe that's supposed to be an aligning force cheesy cheesy, you guys bringing in the Igbos and other southern tribes into this matter clearly shows you haven't learnt one bit from the exclusive embarrassment clearly ravaging Tinubu who has gone into obvious hiding, but his followers choose to comfort themselfs with uncircumcised theories of being more politically important than the Igbos. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition by danhans(m): 6:35am On Jun 28, 2020
Jagaban is trying to be smart if not,it he do anyhow e go see anyhow EFCC he know
Re: 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition by swankyshank: 7:11am On Jun 28, 2020
bro4u:

The Igbos and other southern tribes are busy watching how your tribe's political God is being dragged on the mud by the abokis who you guys choose to adore above your fellow southern tribe that's supposed to be an aligning force cheesy cheesy, you guys bringing in the Igbos and other southern tribes into this matter clearly shows you haven't learnt one bit from the exclusive embarrassment clearly ravaging Tinubu who has gone into obvious hiding, but his followers choose to comfort themselfs with uncircumcised theories of being more politically important than the Igbos. grin grin

Yes, you have spoken but not very brightly. From your comments, We can deduce that you guys are currently nowhere in the scheme of things so I can understand you’re writing from an envious perspective.

Correct me if I’m wrong by clearly highlighting your sphere of influence in the current political architecture of the country.

1 Like

Re: 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition by bro4u: 7:33am On Jun 28, 2020
swankyshank:

Yes, you have spoken but not very brightly. From your comments, We can deduce that you guys are currently nowhere in the scheme of things so I can understand you’re writing from an envious perspective.

Correct me if I’m wrong by clearly highlighting your sphere of influence in the current political architecture of the country.
cheesy you and this your scheme of things English sef. Btw what could possibly be more better than watching outside the ring where the action is taking place, a ring where the god representing a tribe is being beaten to his pants. Those outside the ring ( Igbos and other southern tribes) act as referees and spectators to supervise the match, and to make it more hilarious the battle isn't even at all, it's clearly against the Yorubas. grin grin
Re: 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition by swankyshank: 7:51am On Jun 28, 2020
bro4u:

cheesy you and this your scheme of things English sef. Btw what could possibly be more better than watching outside the ring where the action is taking place, a ring where the god representing a tribe is being beaten to his pants. Those outside the ring ( Igbos and other southern tribes) act as referees and spectators to supervise the match, and to make it more hilarious the battle isn't even at all, it's clearly against the Yorubas. grin grin

You can conceive whatever scenarios in your head. That’s your prerogative and nobody should take that away. It’s also good to see you agree that you guys are bystanders and spectators. So you can refrain from trying to sound like you matter. Una head no dey there. Continue clapping and chanting from the sidelines since you agree that’s your core for now.

Enjoy the rest of the day.

1 Like

Re: 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition by Asahi: 8:12am On Jun 28, 2020
Yorubas Lost
Re: 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition by bro4u: 8:33am On Jun 28, 2020
swankyshank:

You can conceive whatever scenarios in your head. That’s your prerogative and nobody should take that away. It’s also good to see you agree that you guys are bystanders and spectators. So you can refrain from trying to sound like you matter. Una head no dey there. Continue clapping and chanting from the sidelines since you agree that’s your core for now.

Enjoy the rest of the day.
Is that your good bye format cheesy cheesy, it's obvious the outcome didn't come out as planned, first y'all thought osibande will become president when Buhari dies which of course is a big disappointment cos Buhari has refused and will not die tongue, secondly this big blow on Tinubu's ambition grin grin bro, from your write-ups it's obvious you're in severe pains grin grin

I'd very much love to be a spectator than to be beaten pants down. Besides, spectators go home feeling happy, not in severe pains or wounds tongue

2 Likes

Re: 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:55am On Jun 28, 2020
One4me:

Trust me, he is just keeping everyone in suspence, not boxing himself into a corner, for the biggest Political Negotiation but he wont be contesting for the Presidency of Nigeria in 2023. That is an insider, confirmed information.
Just watch.

I know very well. but in politics, never say never.
Re: 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition by One4me: 5:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
bro4u:

Is that your good bye format cheesy cheesy, it's obvious the outcome didn't come out as planned, first y'all thought osibande will become president when Buhari dies which of course is a big disappointment cos Buhari has refused and will not die tongue, secondly this big blow on Tinubu's ambition grin grin bro, from your write-ups it's obvious you're in severe pains grin grin

I'd very much love to be a spectator than to be beaten pants down. Besides, spectators go home feeling happy, not in severe pains or wounds tongue

As it is, There is no MEDAL for being a SPECTATOR! 'Spineless SPECTATORS' dont go home with the Winners Purse, they only win in their dreams! tongue
This is why the Igbos have never won the Presidency since 1964, almost SIXTY YEARS counting, yet the SW that you are abusing, have won it so many times, despite being beaten and bloodied in the battle.

Which one will you rather be:
- A spineless, cowardly bystander who cheers one side because it is envious of the other better and stronger opponent and goes home emptey handed each time or
- A bold, often bloodied fighter who gets into the Ring and gets his 'medal of honor' for being brave and can flaunt its winings anytime there is an arguement?

You cowards dont compare at all to the SW, you are just a shameless bunch of spineless cowards otherwise, you will know to cover you face in shame instead of trying to point fingers but them, it is said that "shameless tribe" can do or say anything! It takes being HUMAN, to be able to appreciate SHAME. undecided
Jagaban is fighting and the fight is still on, so you cant count him out, if he decides to re-strategize in round three, there are still a few rounds to go! Even fighters who have suffered three knockdowns previously are known to have one the fight via a TKO! undecided
Buhari himself, suffered three major TKO's before he became President with the help of Jagaban and the SW.
Remember what Buhari called you Yiibos? INCONSEQUENTIAL 5%! That is a verdict of your influence. Sit back and reflect on that, coming from Buhari himself.
undecided

And please, stop trying to rewrite History!
Buhari and all Northerners can still recall those who were jubilating and praying thathe should die, when VP Osinbajo was acting for him. The records are still there for everyone to check.
Imagine if VP osinbajo was an Ipob, he would have tried to take over the Govt, in Buhari's absence, knowing how greedy you lots are.
Apart from the Northerners unquenchable appetite for "PRESIDENTIAL POWER", they know who is trustworthy between Yorubas and Yiibos, they knew that since 1964!
That is why they would not even consider going into the ring with an Ibo Presidential hopeful, talkless of whether he will lose or win. grin grin The possibility is just ZERO, non-existent. tongue tongue

The one question you Igbos will never be able to answer honestly is (and l dare you to answer it): What is your sphere of influence in current political architectur e of Nigeria?

or maybe your influence is in Israel grin grin grin
Brainless twats.
Re: 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition by bro4u: 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2020
just shut up...
Re: 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition by bro4u: 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2020
One4me:

As it is, There is no MEDAL for being a SPECTATOR! 'Spineless SPECTATORS' dont go home with the Winners Purse, they only win in their dreams! tongue
This is why the Igbos have never won the Presidency since 1964, almost SIXTY YEARS counting, yet the SW that you are abusing, have won it so many times, despite being beaten and bloodied in the battle.

Which one will you rather be:
- A spineless, cowardly bystander who cheers one side because it is envious of the other better and stronger opponent and goes home emptey handed each time or
- A bold, often bloodied fighter who gets into the Ring and gets his 'medal of honor' for being brave and can flaunt its winings anytime there is an arguement?

You cowards dont compare at all to the SW, you are just a shameless bunch of spineless cowards otherwise, you will know to cover you face in shame instead of trying to point fingers but them, it is said that "shameless tribe" can do or say anything! It takes being HUMAN, to be able to appreciate SHAME. undecided
Jagaban is fighting and the fight is still on, so you cant count him out, if he decides to re-strategize in round three, there are still a few rounds to go! Even fighters who have suffered three knockdowns previously are known to have one the fight via a TKO! undecided
Buhari himself, suffered three major TKO's before he became President with the help of Jagaban and the SW.
Remember what Buhari called you Yiibos? INCONSEQUENTIAL 5%! That is a verdict of your influence. Sit back and reflect on that, coming from Buhari himself.
undecided

And please, stop trying to rewrite History!
Buhari and all Northerners can still recall those who were jubilating and praying thathe should die, when VP Osinbajo was acting for him. The records are still there for everyone to check.
Imagine if VP osinbajo was an Ipob, he would have tried to take over the Govt, in Buhari's absence, knowing how greedy you lots are.
Apart from the Northerners unquenchable appetite for "PRESIDENTIAL POWER", they know who is trustworthy between Yorubas and Yiibos, they knew that since 1964!
That is why they would not even consider going into the ring with an Ibo Presidential hopeful, talkless of whether he will lose or win. grin grin The possibility is just ZERO, non-existent. tongue tongue

The one question you Igbos will never be able to answer honestly is (and l dare you to answer it): What is your sphere of influence in current political architectur e of Nigeria?

or maybe your influence is in Israel grin grin grin
Brainless twats.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Former President Buhari Spotted Taking A Walk Around His Hometown Daura (Video) / Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Kingpin While Trying To Flee Sambisa Forest(Pics / "I Regret Making Udom Governor" - Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.