Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,050 members, 7,814,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition (44208 Views)

Five Things Tinubu Proved With His Town Hall Meeting In Benin - Omo-Ikiroda / What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade / Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition by Injera(f): 8:52pm On Jun 27, 2020
BOOZELEE:
Lols

He is trying to fool northerners and the governors by sweet talking them so that they will feel all is well so that he can trow a killer punch when they lose guard but unfortunately for him he has bin checkmated by a pawn in the game by the name giadom.
He should save his speech..I feel they already know he is just bin a hypocrite

Why didn't he say all this crap before now?He has seen the writing on the wall and his now forming progressive..

Jagaban the great coward of our time.

When are u going to court?I heard u haven't lost a battle since the days of Alexander the great.Hahaha.loser. tongue
Why not put your time to learn the difference between been and being

1 Like

Re: 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition by Bighead9: 8:53pm On Jun 27, 2020
Why Igbo's carry APC matter for head?

3 Likes

Re: 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition by jaxxy(m): 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2020
Why did he mention Oshiomole who has been embarrassed and degraded undecided

Ize-iyamu is in his own
Re: 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition by umbroxxx(m): 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2020
who GAF what this frog eyes says? Only zoneB's my guess
Re: 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition by Sannisege: 8:56pm On Jun 27, 2020
Mchenryfreeman:
I and my ipob brothers will not vote for a thief
so that you don’t have competition right?
Re: 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition by Okoroawusa: 8:57pm On Jun 27, 2020
My Oga I hail you.

Let the prophets n prophetesses keep permutating...

The JAGABAN!...the Slayer of PDP. I am solidly behind you.

4 Likes

Re: 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition by Dchampion65: 8:58pm On Jun 27, 2020
Political Nostradamus

Gbam!!!!
Re: 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition by badoh(m): 9:00pm On Jun 27, 2020
bro4u:
Make Yoruba person come be president make I see, I'd gladly vote Usman Dan Fodio over Tinubu angry angry
Do you have voter's card before you begin to beat chest as if it is only your vote that will determine who wins. If a Yoruba man wins, will you take sniper and kill yourself?

3 Likes

Re: 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition by DonMekino(m): 9:05pm On Jun 27, 2020
sometimes when a thread or rope is cut, when u tie it back, the length is not always the same. no matter the agreement, seeds of mistrust have crept into the ranks of APC... NIGERIA is not country where politicians are ready to make any self sacrifice for common good.
Re: 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition by kingseg: 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2020
Both Oshiomole and Tinubu made mistakes. Acting as demi God to decide who to contest for primary election despite plea to forgive
Re: 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition by ShoeShineGuy: 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2020
-Abeg, this man should come and write IELTS. Na 9999 things straight..
-On a more serious note, God punish all corrupt politicians and their fraudster companions bringing shame to this nation.
-Their children and children's children will partake in this punishment.. Amin.
Re: 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition by danilmo: 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2020
bro4u:
Make Yoruba person come be president make I see, I'd gladly vote Usman Dan Fodio over Tinubu angry angry

Say no more, even without saying it, Tinubu has already summed total ur region and has weighed it., hope u know how 5% vote is useless in 2015 &2019. anyway, u are expected to get bitter..

U only have online political theory, no realistic actions. someone like u don't even have voters card to start with.

1 Like

Re: 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition by Bimpe29: 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2020
Asiwaju has spoken and we have heard.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition by shadeyinka(m): 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2020
lastcall:
He must be president come 2023....... If you people don't want to buy sense. He will surely take the country to utopia judging by is humility and love for the people. A good example is the Lagos State Governors pension. We can't wait
No sir!
With all due respect.
Re: 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:18pm On Jun 27, 2020
Tinubu is the most respected politician among those who were sworn in wether as president, governor or Senate president in 1999. Others are resting at home including Obasanjo. Many are still lobying to be a minister or Senate president while he never sought for one. Whenever Tinubu name is mentioned on social media or newspapers or radio etc people will prefer to leave what they are doing in order to read, watch or view the latest on the name called Tinubu. After president Buhari, the only name that's popular in APC is Tinubu take it or leave it. Buhari is the number citizen, Tinubu is the leader of the ruling party and nightmare of the main opposition party. If Tinubu decides to join PDP today Africa and the whole world will know something is happening in Nigeria. Buhari I know as the father of Nigeria, Tinubu I respect as the leader of the ruling party and father all Nigeria politicians, Osinbajo I honour, Lawal I salute, Zulum I give kudos, Sanwo-olu I tuale and all APC members I say your sacrifice will not be in vain. Thank you Nigerians

5 Likes

Re: 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition by Centcanada: 9:26pm On Jun 27, 2020
Nonsense talk! Edo is not Lagos
Re: 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition by wonder233: 9:26pm On Jun 27, 2020
They are too cowardly to do that. See how he is cowering and ass-licking. Tinubu, no matter how you flatter a northerner, he isn't moved. So save all these flowery poetry, they are worthless. If you aren't a mere coward, you would have said all these when the crisis was nascent, yet you chose to play god. #edoisnotlagos
francis5051:
Since the so called asorock cabals has used and dump both Tinubu and oshiom-Ole let one of them come out and tell Nigerian that the person in asorock is not buhari..das wot I want to hear let Dem Xpose some the secrets please
Re: 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition by ecclize: 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2020
baba don cast
Re: 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition by emexc11(m): 9:30pm On Jun 27, 2020
Only fools can believe him.
#EDONOBELAGOS#
Re: 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition by Doyin2(m): 9:37pm On Jun 27, 2020
ODJ124:
cool cool cool
The jagaban himself..
I knew he was just observing what is going on in the Party.... and at the Right time a decision will be made .
which he has just done...

And besides who says by putting your people in strategic position... means you are gonna be president...
it's the people who decides..
so it left for the people to decide If they him as president or Not...

I know if he contest he's gonna Win... that's why people are so Afraid of him..

You know the good apple gets the most stones..
I rest my case..

Great comment.

Some idiots will still not believe Tinubu.

They had rather think or predict the future for him.

Those who still believe the APC crisis was all about Tinubu should go for psychiatric examination.

And the highly misguided maroons writing about his purported crumbled Presidential ambition,as if it is only Oshiomole that will single handedly nominate or vote for him,should go for a more extensive psychiatric and dementia examination.
Re: 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition by ODJ124(m): 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2020
Doyin2:

Great comment.

Some idiots will still not believe Tinubu.

They had rather think or predict the future for him.

Those who still believe the APC crisis was all about Tinubu should go for psychiatric examination.

And the highly misguided maroons writing about his purported crumbled Presidential ambition,as if it is only Oshiomole that will single handedly nominate or vote for him,should go for a more extensive psychiatric and dementia examination.

Nice comment....
pls loud it out to them... everyday.. tinubu.. tinubu..
he's a mortal for God sake..

1 Like

Re: 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition by bro4u: 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2020
danilmo:

Say no more, even without saying it, Tinubu has already summed total ur region and has weighed it., hope u know how 5% vote is useless in 2015 &2019. anyway, u are expected to get bitter..

U only have online political theory, no realistic actions. someone like u don't even have voters card to start with.
Cry of a drowning mermaid grin grin grin your chief strategist has been reduced to a mere political IDP in his own party and you're here saying trash undecided kindly swerve joor. I still maintain my stance on Usman Dan Fodio cheesy
Re: 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition by bro4u: 10:04pm On Jun 27, 2020
badoh:

Do you have voter's card before you begin to beat chest as if it is only your vote that will determine who wins. If a Yoruba man wins, will you take sniper and kill yourself?
"If" is the right word and you used it correctly. A Yoruba man can't and will never win in 2023, the whole of Yoruba race is now inconsequential in politics for now, until the northerners decide otherwisegrin grin go hug transformer you pained soul tongue tongue
Re: 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition by swankyshank: 10:33pm On Jun 27, 2020
BOOZELEE:
Lols

Sounds more like a surrender speech. cheesy

He is trying to fool northerners and the governors by sweet talking them so that they will feel all is well so that he can trow a killer punch when they lose guard but unfortunately for him he has bin checkmated by a pawn in the game by the name giadom.

Why didn't he say all this crap before now?He has seen the writing on the wall and his now forming progressive..

When are u going to court?I heard u haven't lost a battle since the days of Alexander the great.Hahaha.loser. tongue

You’re an ode that doesn’t know Tinubu has never taken APC (or any party he ever belonged to) to court...
Re: 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition by Pennywise(m): 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2020
APC has nothing to prepare for in Edo Election. They should concentrate their effort on Ondo
Re: 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition by swankyshank: 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2020
bro4u:

"If" is the right word and you used it correctly. A Yoruba man can't and will never win in 2023, the whole of Yoruba race is now inconsequential in politics for now, until the northerners decide otherwisegrin grin go hug transformer you pained soul tongue tongue

Where are your Igbos in the scheme of things
Re: 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition by content208: 10:47pm On Jun 27, 2020
lastcall:
He must be president come 2023....... If you people don't want to buy sense. He will surely take the country to utopia judging by is humility and love for the people. A good example is the Lagos State Governors pension. We can't wait

Love for his people?

What love?
Re: 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition by mimopel(f): 11:03pm On Jun 27, 2020
Make Tinubu go rest na!!
Nigeria is not His birth right!!

other news,

I have an iPhonee 7Plus 128gig to sell
Very clean as new (rose gold)
130k with cord charger.....
Zero nine zero eight four four zero three zero three eight
Or send a mail to Miriammoyse@yahoo.com
Re: 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition by Wiseman2y(m): 11:15pm On Jun 27, 2020
Buhari gave Tinubu leg over, chai ! That means game over for the frog eye. Coz opolo eyes no be open eyes.
Re: 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition by ghiloman28(m): 11:46pm On Jun 27, 2020
grin

quote author=BOOZELEE post=91140548]Lols

Sounds more like a surrender speech. cheesy

When are u going to court?I heard u haven't lost a battle since the days of Alexander the great.Hahaha.loser. tongue[/quote]
Re: 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition by cooldon4u: 11:54pm On Jun 27, 2020
Samsimple:
Na only God fit settle the fight between me and first bank on judgement day... legal scammersangry

Meanwhile, I'll design a professional logo for you at an affordable price
Bro leave First Bank, you may move to Standard Chartered Bank.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Spreadsheet Of The Official Election Results So Far / Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters / Reno Omokri As A UNIBEN Student Preacher In 1990 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.