Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money (60665 Views)

Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity / Nigerian lady narrates how she gave up her virginity after forced virginity test / Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by gideonchi: 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2020
Check out the great solutions for mineral exploration for Geoscientist, Earth related professionals, Geotechnical and Enginneers.

Also subscribe to get free videos and ideas for mining Business and Investment in Nigeria on weekly basis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uum_gPb2dfo
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by SirMichael1: 5:23pm On Jun 28, 2020
joyandfaith:

that is why it is very stupid for girls to be discussing their sexuality with friends.
You mean coitus history, Google Urologist?
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by pointstores(m): 5:23pm On Jun 28, 2020
Nawa
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by SaFree(m): 5:24pm On Jun 28, 2020
I suspect ritual here. . . Let God take control and let the Nigerian black uniform men do their Job. . .
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by lozanni(m): 5:30pm On Jun 28, 2020
I think the service provider can provide details about the exact location the text message to the lady's father was sent from.
The above measure will help to track the lady's whereabout quickly.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
From the message first sent to the friend: "Do you think you will see her again? Fool.". That shows whoever sent that text knows the girl and the "friend"

The second text to the father shows a confraternity initiation process/ ritualist ( will go with the first option)

The second text however is of two options because logically it is unnecessary and unlikely for an abductor with no connection with the relatives of the kidnapped victim to send such message. It is either the girl is still alive or dead but the motive is to torment the father.

My hypothesis: It is an inside job. An unhappy Friend most likely.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by bizzibodi(m): 5:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
Mankind natural enemy is MAN.....even dog dnt eat dog.....those demons need to be sent back to hell where they belong.
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by immantoks: 5:34pm On Jun 28, 2020
This God cursed and forsaken Fulani tribe will be responsible for this again.it became worse when they now have a representative in Abuja who can always cover up for their evil.
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by sheyitokz(m): 5:34pm On Jun 28, 2020
i no understand dz country again oo coz na 100 students dey fall victim so
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by stormborn28(m): 5:35pm On Jun 28, 2020
playapayaski:
The perpetuators knew she was a virgin before the abduction.. Hence its an inside job, friends or family.
Too bad
yeah, you got it.. Insider job
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by Olabode971(f): 5:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
to cut long story short and to avoid story that touches the heart....

Let the parent invoke Amadioha Express.

in support click LIKE; if you are against such action; just walka jeje dey go your own.

Amadioha Express___ fast; accurate and effective.

Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by Musty112: 5:41pm On Jun 28, 2020
M just picturing the fate of Theon Greyjoy in the hands of Ramsay Bolton to befall the kidnappers. Such evil!!
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by joyandfaith: 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2020
SirMichael1:

̶Y̶o̶u̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶n̶ ̶c̶o̶i̶t̶u̶s̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶t̶o̶r̶y̶,̶ ̶G̶o̶o̶g̶l̶e̶ ̶U̶r̶o̶l̶o̶g̶i̶s̶t̶?̶
sexuality. coitus history ko, medical history. learn how to use proper language in appropriate setting. you do not discuss sexuality( anything related to sexual activity- there are 4 or 5 components of sexuality) with friends who can use them against you.
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ishilove:
Long story short, they kidnapped her to rape her? These people need to face the firing squad.
You didn't actually read the post. It was for ritual purposes. "She is dead"
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by Hndrrxxx(m): 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2020
And Dem don have it chaii wettin remain again tongue tongue tongue
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by topazCaro: 5:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
MAY Almighty God rescue her and let there be fire in their Heart and camp.
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by Beyhiodie(m): 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2020
Lanretoye:
How did they know she is virgin?
Exactly! If the case is a started, someone who knows her well was part of the plan. Cos if she was truly kidnapped for defiling, they can't just carry anybody, they will surely have a well known and studied target.
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by 3kay945(m): 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
I pity the girl and family. So pathetic. kiss cry
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by BigBashiru: 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
Men are the problem with this world oh.... killers & rapists - causing mourning & grief in families since time immemorial with their toxic masculinity.....which is responsible for their wanton violence.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
Forget just death penalty. Rapists like this deserve to be beaten to death. I swear
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by Akhirastriver(m): 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
In the Name of JESUS, we send Confused Confusion into their camp! Fight yourselves and Release that young girl in the Name of JESUS... Amen
angry

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by Agugbadin: 6:10pm On Jun 28, 2020
donbachi:
The whole thing is becoming unbecoming...kidnapping for ransom to kidnapping for virginity...i dont just get it.

A sign of failed government and failed country.
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by godquality: 6:17pm On Jun 28, 2020
Giant of Africa indeed... So the authorities can't localise her phone? Find out where the SMS was sent from? Calling the police useless is an understatement.
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:18pm On Jun 28, 2020
if them succeed, her virginity blood go ask Buhari.

it is all on Buhari.
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by mrsoludomeka(m): 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
Either they want to rape her or use her for ritual,and is like they have been tracing her and the family for some time.the family should be very careful before they kidnap another person.anyway....let the will of God be done.
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by 9gerian: 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
Amen!

onome2013:
Really short of words. Unless God is not the creator of this earth. The secret must come out and the kidnappers SHALL be apprehended . How can any human being will be so Wicked to send such message to parents. God except you are not existing as we believed , let your anger fall on them to come out with your daughter alive. In Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by SirMichael1: 6:27pm On Jun 28, 2020
joyandfaith:

sexuality. coitus history ko, medical history. learn how to use proper language in appropriate setting. you do not discuss sexuality( anything related to sexual activity- there are 4 or 5 components of sexuality) with friends who can use them against you.

Did google reveal the boldened to you? Surely, no man must have but google.

Obtuse, obtuse and always obtuse. Should I juxtapose your intelligence with mallam Daura's, you'll be found wanting. Sexaulity means a person's sexual preference. I.e., if he or she is straight or not. I know your clogged, dilapitated brain will still argue.
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by sigiyaya(m): 6:27pm On Jun 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
In the Name of JESUS, we send Confused Confusion into their camp! Fight yourselves and Release that young girl in the Name of JESUS... Amen
You are toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo daft

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by galaxy2020(m): 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2020
donbachi:
The whole thing is becoming unbecoming...kidnapping for ransom to kidnapping for virginity...i dont just get it.
...could be ritually induced.
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by McSlow: 6:30pm On Jun 28, 2020
Make I go call my girlfriend now make she come make I disvirgin her before I go hear story. Thank you
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by greatseed: 6:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
Our police as expected 'are always investigating the matter' can't they change tone for once. Like we will get the culprits
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by Jelojelo: 6:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
I pray that God should intervene and rescue this poor girl from the camp of suckers of blood and eaters of fresh in Jesus mighty name Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ngozi, Lady Who Attacked Nkiru For Sleeping With Her Husband Allegedly Does Same / My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose / I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.