Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money (60671 Views)

Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity / Nigerian lady narrates how she gave up her virginity after forced virginity test / Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by joyandfaith: 8:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
mimimile93:
As if there's any virgin in Nigeria. Any naija girl from 6yrs is useless

it is only a useless person that can make that assertion .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by Elvis778(m): 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2020
from this we can easily deduce that...
1: This is not a random kidnap, it's an inside Job
2: The abductors know her family very well, and might be aware that she was going out that day...(it's possible they are close relatives or friends)
3: This might be a way to get back at the parents, cuz clearly, the crime was perpetrated with anger, reason he/she couldn't help but send a text to her parents (the sender let emotions get the better part of him/her)
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by bizzibodi(m): 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

Buhari will take them to aso rock, feed them and draft them into the army.
Take kidnappers to aso rock let's leave buhari out of this!
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by SirMichael1: 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2020
capitalzero:

Dad, internet is for boys. Stop messing around.
A man has one life to live and it's advisable he lives it to the fullest, so Son, I'm living mine to the fullest.

Son, it's almost your bed time. I'll have the maid lay your bed.
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by SirMichael1: 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
mimimile93:
As if there's any virgin in Nigeria. Any naija girl from 6yrs is useless
Lol. I have cautioned you on this path but since you're scatterbrained with ADHD and forget things quickly, I'll reiterate it and hopefully, it sticks to your long term memory.

Because you were foolish to keep sending money to your 'smart' (i call her that 'cause your intelligence doesn't deserve hers) babe while you worked under water when you had family/friends you could have sent the money to. Anyways, just because you weren't smart enough to find out something fishy about her doesn't mean all nigerians are like your estranged lover. Try to increase your standard.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by Toks2008(m): 8:59pm On Jun 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
In the Name of JESUS, we send Confused Confusion into their camp! Fight yourselves and Release that young girl in the Name of JESUS... Amen

AMEN!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by tete7000(m): 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
In the Name of JESUS, we send Confused Confusion into their camp! Fight yourselves and Release that young girl in the Name of JESUS... Amen

Amen!
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by Spectaclesawe25: 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2020
The Govt is aiding this kidnappers by doing nothing proactive.
Theres no bigger issue in this country at the moment than insecurity and corruption.
Corruption may be difficult to tackle within a jiffy but insecurity shouldn't be a issue.
Just decree death penalty for any armed robber, kidnapper and make the execution happen in the presence of the individuals family member and probably televise it and watch crime go down drastically.
It appears mean and callous to you abi?.
Wait for this miscreants have their pound of flesh on your loved ones before replying.
#Crimeshouldntbecelebrated.
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 28, 2020
joyandfaith:

that is why it is very stupid for girls to be discussing their sexuality with friends.
Seriously.
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by Captain001(m): 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
Righteousness89:

Amen.
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by Oizee(f): 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2020
sirjoggy:
Yah Allah we will not be sacrificial lamb for evils doer
Aameen
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by Rofhrider: 11:14pm On Jun 28, 2020
grin
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by BABANGBALI: 11:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ishilove:

My dear I'm so angry right now. What is happening to our society??
which society? The society that is ling dead. What we have now are animals living in a jungle called Nigeria
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by Fox12(m): 12:45am On Jun 29, 2020
Oooh Lawd!.
I don’t understand again oooh...Sumone kanad choose to be a virgin in our present society again ooh.
If u don’t get raped,u get sacrificed.

Wicked souls...D same shit u serve will demand ur heads for sacrifice soonest
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by victorian(f): 12:50am On Jun 29, 2020
When u start singing like a canary that u are a virgin, for all dick and Harry to hear, then sorry is your name.

Her virginity Don land her in trouble. Ritual things.

Eeyah
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by Billygee2u: 3:38am On Jun 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by INCREDIBLE007(m): 6:02am On Jun 29, 2020
This is unbecoming NORTH INTO rituals
things must be done fast
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by capitalzero: 7:06am On Jun 29, 2020
SirMichael1:
A man has one life to live and it's advisable he lives it to the fullest, so Son, I'm living mine to the fullest.

Son, it's almost your bed time. I'll have the maid lay your bed.
Shit
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by BalogunIdowu(m): 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
Mayng01:
You don’t need their money but her virginity: this must be a ritual/ voodoo madness. I prayed she’s rescued safely.

Rescue the dead?
May Allah continue to protect us. Ameen
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by Mayng01(m): 9:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hoping she’s isn’t dead yet. ( faith, believe)

BalogunIdowu:

Rescue the dead?
May Allah continue to protect us. Ameen
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by LYTEEN: 1:23pm On Dec 22, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose / I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse / Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.