Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,147 members, 7,860,115 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:53 AM

How To Dedicate Your Soul To Satan For Money And Power. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Dedicate Your Soul To Satan For Money And Power. (582 Views)

Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes / Maureen Solomon: 'I Quit Acting To Dedicate Time For My Children, Family' / BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Dedicate Your Soul To Satan For Money And Power. by Benitokrishna(m): 8:46pm On Jun 27, 2020
Do You Want To Be Popular? Be Like Those You Wish To Be Like-Like celebrities? Do You Want To Gain Wealth, power, protection, healing, promotion, business flourishing, etc.
get initiated with this ritual and become a celeb.
after you done this-you'll be grow rich and femous.
satan will give you everything you'e looking for, no matter the thing just by selling your soul to him.

http://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html
Re: How To Dedicate Your Soul To Satan For Money And Power. by SATANISGOD: 10:42am On Mar 12, 2021
Benitokrishna:
Do You Want To Be Popular? Be Like Those You Wish To Be Like-Like celebrities? Do You Want To Gain Wealth, power, protection, healing, promotion, business flourishing, etc.
get initiated with this ritual and become a celeb.
after you done this-you'll be grow rich and femous.
satan will give you everything you'e looking for, no matter the thing just by selling your soul to him.

http://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html
ignore this troll. i no more buy nigerian souls. they are worthless

(1) (Reply)

"You Better Come And Carry Me For A Date " See Reactions As Female Fan Cries / Musicians Who Predicted Their Own Deaths / Watch Bbnaija Season 5 Housemates, Kissing And Smooching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.