Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Why Cant Diasporic Nigerians Take A Qeueu From Egyptians In The Us? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Cant Diasporic Nigerians Take A Qeueu From Egyptians In The Us? (2741 Views)

#100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. / Nigerians Take Olisa Metuh/PDP To The Cleaners!! / Will Nigerians Take To The Street If Fuel Subsidy Is Removed? Revolution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Cant Diasporic Nigerians Take A Qeueu From Egyptians In The Us? by violent(m): 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2011
efisher:

Correction noted. Thanks. wink

wink
Re: Why Cant Diasporic Nigerians Take A Qeueu From Egyptians In The Us? by EzeUche2(m): 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2011
violent:

^^
lol

I must confess, there is a part of the energy you discharge that i find quite interesting  cheesy

You are not lying. The woman is very tenacious. She went pound for pound with me in another thread. I was pleasantly impressed.
Re: Why Cant Diasporic Nigerians Take A Qeueu From Egyptians In The Us? by dplordx(m): 9:36pm On Jan 30, 2011
May J Blidge is a freaken M_0_R_0_N! Something must lead to something b4 I go to the UN with placards grin
Re: Why Cant Diasporic Nigerians Take A Qeueu From Egyptians In The Us? by dplordx(m): 9:37pm On Jan 30, 2011
May_Dumbo_Blige

Define: Qeueu
Re: Why Cant Diasporic Nigerians Take A Qeueu From Egyptians In The Us? by tpia6: 9:42pm On Jan 30, 2011
/
Re: Why Cant Diasporic Nigerians Take A Qeueu From Egyptians In The Us? by Jen33(m): 9:51pm On Jan 30, 2011
In terms of political evolution, Nigerians have nothing to learn from modern Egypt.

The Egyptians have an awful lot to learn from us. Like someone said, where they are now politically is where we were during the Babangida era 25 years ago. And that's being charitable.

Some might argue - with merit - that they go further back to the Gowon era.
Re: Why Cant Diasporic Nigerians Take A Qeueu From Egyptians In The Us? by MaJBlige(f): 10:12pm On Jan 30, 2011
dplordx:

May J Blidge is a freaken M_0_R_0_N! Something must lead to something b4 I go to the UN with placards grin

LOL.

Just like your father is one. LOL.
Re: Why Cant Diasporic Nigerians Take A Qeueu From Egyptians In The Us? by YemiAlabi: 10:15pm On Jan 30, 2011
Ma_J_Blige, are you female?
Re: Why Cant Diasporic Nigerians Take A Qeueu From Egyptians In The Us? by MaJBlige(f): 10:19pm On Jan 30, 2011
YemiAlabi:

Ma_J_Blige, are you female?

God has revealed who you are to me. At the appropriate time, your shame will be exposed publicly. Even you?
Re: Why Cant Diasporic Nigerians Take A Qeueu From Egyptians In The Us? by YemiAlabi: 10:26pm On Jan 30, 2011

what do you say? I like your confidence on this site, can we meet and chat later?
i am handsome

Re: Why Cant Diasporic Nigerians Take A Qeueu From Egyptians In The Us? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 30, 2011
@Poster

Send me a ticket and a reservation for a 5-star hotel near the UN. . . . and I wont mind protesting.
Re: Why Cant Diasporic Nigerians Take A Qeueu From Egyptians In The Us? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 30, 2011
YemiAlabi:

i am handsome
can you plz define "handsome"?
Re: Why Cant Diasporic Nigerians Take A Qeueu From Egyptians In The Us? by MaJBlige(f): 10:40pm On Jan 30, 2011
YemiAlabi:

what do you say? I like your confidence on this site, can we meet and chat later?
i am handsome

is this all you can do?
Re: Why Cant Diasporic Nigerians Take A Qeueu From Egyptians In The Us? by MaJBlige(f): 10:44pm On Jan 30, 2011
you copied it from here:

http://www.facebook.com/Otanbinuori

what else is new?
Re: Why Cant Diasporic Nigerians Take A Qeueu From Egyptians In The Us? by YemiAlabi: 10:47pm On Jan 30, 2011
Ma_J_Blige:

you copied it from here:

http://www.facebook.com/Otanbinuori

what else is new?

Yes, that is my profile on facebook. Yemi Alabi is my name

Can I know you? or is your name also Yemi Alabi. . .from which side are you from>
Re: Why Cant Diasporic Nigerians Take A Qeueu From Egyptians In The Us? by MaJBlige(f): 10:49pm On Jan 30, 2011
You wish?

The original Yemmy Alabi is smarter, brilliant, wealthier than a pauper and an impersonator like you Yemi Alabi.

You want to compare a first class graduate with yourself?

Why cant you stay online instead of logging on and off.

Thats how God revealed to "us" who you are. Impersonator.
Re: Why Cant Diasporic Nigerians Take A Qeueu From Egyptians In The Us? by MaJBlige(f): 11:01pm On Jan 30, 2011
Dont worry.

Everyone knows the real Yemmy Alabi.

Impersonators like you doesnt worry him.

We know who you are impersonator.

The real Yemmy Alabi is here: http://www.facebook.com/Otanbinuori

Read all info about him.

For you, where is your face?
Re: Why Cant Diasporic Nigerians Take A Qeueu From Egyptians In The Us? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 30, 2011
If the bozo is indeed impersonating an Ekiti person without him knowing, the mods need to do something about it.
Ediots like that one is the reason why peeps are so critical about their privacy on the net.
Re: Why Cant Diasporic Nigerians Take A Qeueu From Egyptians In The Us? by violent(m): 11:09pm On Jan 30, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

If the bozo is indeed impersonating an Ekiti person without him knowing, the mods need to do something about it.
Ediots like that one is the reason why peeps are so critical about their privacy on the net.

hmmm, what if for a sec he's not impersonating? huh?
Re: Why Cant Diasporic Nigerians Take A Qeueu From Egyptians In The Us? by Ibime(m): 11:10pm On Jan 30, 2011
I blame Nigerian education system for the fact that some ingrates think of "cue" as "queue".

And even then, they can't spell it right, writing "qeueu" instead of "queue".

This is the reason many of us ran abroad to further our education.
Re: Why Cant Diasporic Nigerians Take A Qeueu From Egyptians In The Us? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 30, 2011
violent:

hmmm, what if for a sec he's not impersonating? huh?

I sent the dude a message on FB. If he's not impersonating, then my bad!
But I doubt tumfulu= YemiAlabi= Ferlie  is an ekiti man angry
Re: Why Cant Diasporic Nigerians Take A Qeueu From Egyptians In The Us? by adconline(m): 11:25pm On Jan 30, 2011
Tunisians in Tunisia and Egyptians in Egypt started the protests, Why do Nigerians in Nigeria want to be led and spoon-fed all the time?
Re: Why Cant Diasporic Nigerians Take A Qeueu From Egyptians In The Us? by ShangoThor(m): 11:29pm On Jan 30, 2011
Ma J Blige, I think you're right.

[size=14pt]Pictures of Butchered babies haunt my dreams, I am ready to do something in the UK.[/size]

These baby butchers think they can get away with it. I have lobbied my MP, written
to the BBC and I will demonstrate anyday - Butchering babies - It makes me sick

Egypt protests started on Twitter. I am aware Nigerians in general accept these facts, but they also accepted the "Slave Trade"
Re: Why Cant Diasporic Nigerians Take A Qeueu From Egyptians In The Us? by MaJBlige(f): 11:33pm On Jan 30, 2011
Ibime:

I blame Nigerian education system for the fact that some ingrates think of "cue" as "queue".

And even then, they can't spell it right, writing "qeueu" instead of "queue".

This is the reason many of us ran abroad to further our education.

Take it easy. Life is not like you take it. Today you are alive, tomorrow you are gone.

Take life easy. An ingrate for the simple reason you have stated? Be careful.

Using a sledge hammer to kill an ant. Shows the type of mucus in your brain.
Re: Why Cant Diasporic Nigerians Take A Qeueu From Egyptians In The Us? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 30, 2011
@Mary

I guess you're right

Re: Why Cant Diasporic Nigerians Take A Qeueu From Egyptians In The Us? by MaJBlige(f): 11:40pm On Jan 30, 2011
Thank you. @Ileke.
Re: Why Cant Diasporic Nigerians Take A Qeueu From Egyptians In The Us? by YemiAlabi: 11:58pm On Jan 30, 2011
there is surely a mix up!
So needless to say, Ma_J_Blige is called Yemmy Alabi?
Re: Why Cant Diasporic Nigerians Take A Qeueu From Egyptians In The Us? by kcjazz(m): 11:59pm On Jan 30, 2011
@OP

I guess thats why we have Bianca Ojukwu, GEJ needs her to organize the diaspora Nigerians.
Re: Why Cant Diasporic Nigerians Take A Qeueu From Egyptians In The Us? by violent(m): 12:09am On Jan 31, 2011
YemiAlabi:

there is surely a mix up!
So needless to say, Ma_J_Blige is called Yemmy Alabi?

you should be ashamed of yourself, clearly there is no mix up, this is a case of a single deranged impersonator with absolutely no sense of self worth!
Re: Why Cant Diasporic Nigerians Take A Qeueu From Egyptians In The Us? by tpiah2: 1:12am On Jan 31, 2011
interesting thread!!!!!!

efo atan and friend/s.
Re: Why Cant Diasporic Nigerians Take A Qeueu From Egyptians In The Us? by cold(m): 1:32am On Jan 31, 2011
So who is the genuine Yemi Alabi?
Re: Why Cant Diasporic Nigerians Take A Qeueu From Egyptians In The Us? by dplordx(m): 10:50am On Jan 31, 2011
@May J Sh*t

you shouldnt be dragging your dad into this. shows you raised in an orphanage. abeg go and die.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet King Mansa Musa I Of Mali - The Richest Human Being In All History / Do You Have Mr President's Pic In Your Phone / Five PDP Reps Defect To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.