Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Why Cant Diasporic Nigerians Take A Qeueu From Egyptians In The Us? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Cant Diasporic Nigerians Take A Qeueu From Egyptians In The Us? (2742 Views)

#100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. / Nigerians Take Olisa Metuh/PDP To The Cleaners!! / Will Nigerians Take To The Street If Fuel Subsidy Is Removed? Revolution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Cant Diasporic Nigerians Take A Qeueu From Egyptians In The Us? by MaJBlige(f): 10:51am On Jan 31, 2011
^^^

The thing surely pain you. Te heheh e
Re: Why Cant Diasporic Nigerians Take A Qeueu From Egyptians In The Us? by DeeJay20: 1:58pm On Jan 31, 2011
Ma_J_Blige:

Egyptians in the US made a protest at the UN - as in Mubarak must go.

Our own only talk but no action. They sit behind the computer and laugh at everyone but themselves.

What is wrong with Nigerians?

Oh Girl, u are starting to get a reputation here now!
Re: Why Cant Diasporic Nigerians Take A Qeueu From Egyptians In The Us? by DeeJay20: 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2011
Ikengawo:

^LMAO!

wtf would i be protesting at the UN?
most Nigerians like Goodluck, most egyptians hate Mubarak
Goodluck has been in power less then a year, Mubarak has been in for 30
Goodluck is not a dictator, Mubarak is a dictator
We're about to have an election were we can take out goodluck if we want, egyptians get arrested for voting the wrong way.

quit comparing the two countries. Nigerians can't realize what a problem is but always talk about problems. Nigerian's problem isn't a lack of overthrows, it's an abundance of confused people like the original poster

ITS A GOAL 90TH minute!!!! GAME OVER U have said it all, CASE CLOSED, !!!
Re: Why Cant Diasporic Nigerians Take A Qeueu From Egyptians In The Us? by DeeJay20: 2:07pm On Jan 31, 2011
EzeUche_:

Most Nigerians in the Diaspora do not know what is happening in Nigeria. They sit oblivious to what is happening. They enjoy Nigerian parties, say how proud they are to be Nigerian and act like nothing is wrong.

They go to the posh areas of Lagos or go to Abuja and believe all of Nigeria is like that.

Nigerians in the Diaspora are not connect to what is happening in Nigeria. I am pretty sure that most Nigerians do not know where Jos is located in the map unless they have family in the region.

Dude why r u talking like that!
I am a Nigerian who is always in and out of the Country!
Nigerians in the Diaspora are making a very significant contribution to
the Country, at least the $10 Billion dollars that they send
evey year to Nigeria is an example that they care,

And also if i did not care about Nigeria, about 25 People would lose
there Jobs as i would just shut down my investment in Naija and they
will be unemployed in Lagos, so lets be rational about this!
Re: Why Cant Diasporic Nigerians Take A Qeueu From Egyptians In The Us? by DeeJay20: 2:29pm On Jan 31, 2011
Ikengawo:

not true. most nigerians in Nigeria don't know what's happening in NIgeria.

as an american i have access to any piece of information in the world about anything in the world. I can tell you the temperature in Jos way before someone in an Akwa Ibom village can.

There's 3 computers in my house alone and i went through one of the world's best education systems (or at least one several times better then Nigeria's). Most Nigerians don't know anything past their immediate reality due to a lack of access to information (libraries, good schools, electricity, computers, information based television ect.)

diaspora nigerians even heard nigerian music before nigerians do now.
the MINUTE it drops, where as nigerians hear it once it's popular in their area.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ahhh sooo true, The truth be told, Nigerians in the Diaspora
know more about what is happenning in Nigeria than Nigerians living in Niaja themself.

When i was in Nigeria late last year, i was discussing with a lecturer friend
and also some businessmen and a student. They were suprised how i knew
more about the Infrastructure projects, the major capital projects, the Energy
policy(es), etc, as you said, we have access to more info and also we
have stronger network of people online to contact about real time events
in every part of Nigeria due to cheaper phone calles, free internet call sites
and other things,

Then also i think another advantage i have seen is that i call the top
offices both private and public and ask to speak to directors and executives
to chat about things and i am mostly put through without hestitation (i guess it
just because i calling from abroad). but when put through i can chat with this
people for about 5-10 minutes and make arrangements to see them when they
are in my part of town abroad,

Fast & cheap access to Information Technology giveS Nigerians abroad an edge
when it comes to what is happening.

I am at my Business office right now, but i can log into NL & other websites at least every 10 minutes in an hour to check whats happening,
Re: Why Cant Diasporic Nigerians Take A Qeueu From Egyptians In The Us? by MaJBlige(f): 3:14pm On Jan 31, 2011
STORY:

second hand information is not the same as first hand information.
Re: Why Cant Diasporic Nigerians Take A Qeueu From Egyptians In The Us? by EzeUche2(m): 3:30pm On Jan 31, 2011
Interesting thread.

I have no love for impersonators!

Shame on that guy. angry angry angry
Re: Why Cant Diasporic Nigerians Take A Qeueu From Egyptians In The Us? by DeeJay20: 5:16pm On Jan 31, 2011
Ma_J_Blige:

STORY:

Girl if you want to step to me come correct instead of trying to throw
a "sucker-punch" here and there, and believe u me i know more
about what happens in Nigeria on a daily basis than you do.

You need to post something of substance instead of coming on line
to chat "smack" [/b]but i cant really blame you as you dont seem to strike me
as a person that can validate a simple point, just checking your posts,

Besides we are not in the same league, division or sphere so i guess
trying to [b]"Bread-bread"
wit u is meaningless, GO-FIGURE!
Re: Why Cant Diasporic Nigerians Take A Qeueu From Egyptians In The Us? by DeeJay20: 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2011
Ma_J_Blige:

STORY:

And i guess being bluntful or displaying some level of fact/truth is not
high on your priority list!
Re: Why Cant Diasporic Nigerians Take A Qeueu From Egyptians In The Us? by MaJBlige(f): 6:59pm On Jan 31, 2011
DeeJay20:

Girl if you want to step to me come correct instead of trying to throw
a "sucker-punch" here and there, and believe u me i know more
about what happens in Nigeria on a daily basis than you do.

You need to post something of substance instead of coming on line
to chat "smack" [/b]but i cant really blame you as you dont seem to strike me
as a person that can validate a simple point, just checking your posts,

Besides we are not in the same league, division or sphere so i guess
trying to [b]"Bread-bread"
wit u is meaningless, GO-FIGURE!

I almost thought you wont throw that usual punch - "besides, we are not in the same league, division or sphere". Thats a sign of emptiness.

I dont have to agree with you to be in the same league with you. No one wants to know anybody's status here online, beside, the person you are talking about might be way, way off above your so called league without you knowing. That is why you dont throw such punches at who u dont know or have never met.

Anyhow, I am glad you know we are not in the same league. Thats the only point you have genuinely made.
Re: Why Cant Diasporic Nigerians Take A Qeueu From Egyptians In The Us? by fstranger1: 7:13pm On Jan 31, 2011
Was this thread aimed at Kobojunkie, our biggest in-house rabble-rouser who is always condemning everything Nigerian

Where is she to defend herself?

Is she avoiding this thread?
Re: Why Cant Diasporic Nigerians Take A Qeueu From Egyptians In The Us? by DeeJay20: 8:12pm On Feb 01, 2011
Ma_J_Blige:

I almost thought you wont throw that usual punch - "besides, we are not in the same league, division or sphere". Thats a sign of emptiness.

I dont have to agree with you to be in the same league with you. No one wants to know anybody's status here online, beside, the person you are talking about might be way, way off above your so called league without you knowing. That is why you dont throw such punches at who u dont know or have never met.

Anyhow, I am glad you know we are not in the same league. Thats the only point you have genuinely made.

99.9% of the ladies on here when it come sto Political Economic issues are Air-heads, they have no depth
or substantial understanding of basic Geo-political/Economic issues, they just chat crap, Ma_J_Blige is no exception

Kobojunkie is another "air-head", Just totally in-ept at displaying any level of understanding of issues
she does no research or have any background knowledge,

OFF-POINT: BTW, if the USA had a military base in Nigeria ie in Warri/Lagos/Port harcourt, 99.99 of the
Nigerian girls would be trying to get pregnant by the US Military male personel so they can get US Citizenship!!!

Thats why the USA rethinked having a base in Nigeria besides the "rebuff" according to my US marine friend in Kuwait and went for Sao tome instead, lol

Just Listen to views of People that know, do research, then Post *OMGosh ! how hard is that?

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8nyeOAdqAQ[/flash]

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7o_AYsVbY4o[/flash]
Re: Why Cant Diasporic Nigerians Take A Qeueu From Egyptians In The Us? by DeeJay20: 8:34pm On Feb 01, 2011
Ma_J_Blige:

not true. most nigerians in Nigeria don't know what's happening in NIgeria.

Hahahaha. How can someone with enough sense make this statement?

as an american

Who cares if you are American or Iraqi? what difference does that make to the topic then?

There's 3 computers in my house alone

Only 3? Some of us have seven.

diaspora nigerians even heard nigerian music before nigerians do now.

So? This then means they are masters on Naija matters?

i went through one of the world's best education systems

No wonder. Best indeed. We can see. Thats why there "is" 3 computers and not there "are"

U R A REAL MUPPET!, YOUR THE KIND OF GIRL THAT WILL SHAGG A "G.I" WITH THE HOPE OF GETTING "A STONE" WITHOUT EVEN THINKING TWICE FOR A "BLUE-BOOK"
Re: Why Cant Diasporic Nigerians Take A Qeueu From Egyptians In The Us? by DeeJay20: 8:40pm On Feb 01, 2011
Ma_J_Blige:

LOL.

Quote from: dplordx on January 30, 2011, 09:36 PM
May J Blidge is a freaken M_0_R_0_N! Something must lead to something b4 I go to the UN with placards

Just like your father is one. LOL.

Na she's just a "ta-ta flozzey" wit a Laptop & a Zain/Mtn connection, Air-head 4 real,
"Broads" like her think they are all that and some! deluded themself with puffs of intellectual ignorance
cus they think they sit on some high perch on der 9ja food chain! Load of Crook!!!
When it comes down to the "nitty-gritty" people like u just buck and do the desparado instinct ie
dropp der strings et al ROFLAMO!,
Re: Why Cant Diasporic Nigerians Take A Qeueu From Egyptians In The Us? by DeeJay20: 8:45pm On Feb 01, 2011
Ma_J_Blige:

Egyptians in the US made a protest at the UN - as in Mubarak must go.

Our own only talk but no action. They sit behind the computer and laugh at everyone but themselves.

What is wrong with Nigerians?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

UR Opening post proves you are a "Air-head" that cant string a shoe-lace , or put two and two together
U should rise up take your placard and protest against GEJ, U Mooroon!!!

Diasporic this and that my As****
Re: Why Cant Diasporic Nigerians Take A Qeueu From Egyptians In The Us? by DeeJay20: 8:50pm On Feb 01, 2011
dplordx:

May J Blidge is a freaken M_0_R_0_N! Something must lead to something b4 I go to the UN with placards grin

Na she is 9JA chick that came to London on Holiday to look for Scrap Cars in East London
and is back in Nigeria thinking she can trash talk Nigerians abroad becuase she went to london
on some "runs" level!! lol!!!
Re: Why Cant Diasporic Nigerians Take A Qeueu From Egyptians In The Us? by MaJBlige(f): 11:28pm On Feb 01, 2011
^^^^

LOL.

Madness start when you talk to yourself, even on line.

Looks like you are hungry and needs some food.

I thought I am not in your league. What u doing talking to me?

You must be a morooonnnn
Re: Why Cant Diasporic Nigerians Take A Qeueu From Egyptians In The Us? by fstranger1: 11:33pm On Feb 01, 2011
^^^^

Are you always like this at home?

Dont you know we are old enough to be your parent?

No home training?

You know, i can give you some good 'ole e-home training, if you dont behave yourself.

What a skank!
Re: Why Cant Diasporic Nigerians Take A Qeueu From Egyptians In The Us? by MaJBlige(f): 11:41pm On Feb 01, 2011
^^^^^

Another antelope pops in and cries unprovoked.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yorubas And Hausas Clash In Ekiti / Ceddi Plaza, Abuja / What Is Wrong Withhh GEJ And His Media Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.