Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate (43859 Views)

APC Splits As Faction Attacks Buhari, Sacks Buni, Names Audu As Chairman / Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate / Edo North Youths Reject Ize-Iyamu, As Gani Audu, His Running Mate Escapes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by Bighead9: 6:52am On Jun 28, 2020
Nice one.

Ugly and incompetent Obaseki is presently an ex Governor of Edo State.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by Jakemedg(m): 6:54am On Jun 28, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Don't question something that is authentic. 0.5 is a pure lie.

Muslims population there is way too high.
47% percent is a joke. Guy leave it at 25-35% .Stop exaggerating

8 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 28, 2020
Jakemedg:
Guy 47% is an exaggeration. They aren't upto that

No exaggeration
Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by Georgry(m): 6:55am On Jun 28, 2020
techmo:

Go to Edo North and get the shock of your life

Go to places like Auchi you go shock

Edo has a very large numbers of Muslims that are less fanatical and you can only know through their names

Again Edo has a large population of Traditionalist especially Benin

Guy relax, Apart from Auchi, Jattu and Ibie axis the rest are predominantly Christians and don't even try to say they are not fanatic, you just stay where you are and read some news or Google some stuff and you think you know everything... Auchi people are majorly religious fanatic and tribalist.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by Bighead9: 6:55am On Jun 28, 2020
aristocrazzy:
just watch and see how obaseki will win

Forget what you see online about Obaseki, all those supporting him have no voters card, they are IPOB. Obaseki won't get 20% of the total votes on that day.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 28, 2020
Lostz:

where are they? apart from the auchi axis, where else can you even see a sizable population of Muslims?

All over the state.

Auchi axis is just mere assumption.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 28, 2020
Jakemedg:
47% percent is a joke. Guy leave it at 25-35% .Stop exaggerating

35% means you are just economical with the truth.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by sweetsell: 6:57am On Jun 28, 2020
SmartProf:
To be a running mate in Naija is just terrible. Once your boss becomes governor, he begins to see himself as your employer and no more a joint ticket win, and if you say kpim, you'll be stripped of influence & impeached. Just look at how the current Kogi deputy governor has been reduced to a teddy bear, meanwhile he was a powerful bulldog when he was an SSG
It is the same all over the world so shut up.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by Jakemedg(m): 6:59am On Jun 28, 2020
Bighead9:
Nice one.

Ugly and incompetent Obaseki is presently an ex Governor of Edo State.
But when he was controlled by Oshiomole under the Apc Obaseki wasn't ugly it's now he resisted the same Oshiomole that he became ugly .Continue

16 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by iokpebholo: 6:59am On Jun 28, 2020
techmo:

Edo has a very large numbers of Muslims that are less fanatical and you can only know through their names

I lived 3 yrs of my life in Auchi,Population of Muslims in Edo state is not more than 25percent sir

18 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by sweetsell: 6:59am On Jun 28, 2020
PaChukwudi44:

Edo state muslim population 47%!!!! Haba fear God small
. Lol

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 28, 2020
Osagyefo98:

All over the state.
Auchi axis is just mere assumption.
have you lived in any part of Edo? most of you don't even know the road to Edo

6 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by Jakemedg(m): 7:02am On Jun 28, 2020
Bighead9:

Forget what you see online about Obaseki, all those supporting him have no voters card, they are IPOB. Obaseki won't get 20% of the total votes on that day.

So Esan people don turn ipob members?

11 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by vicdom(m): 7:02am On Jun 28, 2020
SmartProf:
To be a running mate in Naija is just terrible. Once your boss becomes governor, he begins to see himself as your employer and no more a joint ticket win, and if you say kpim, you'll be stripped of influence & impeached. Just look at how the current Kogi deputy governor has been reduced to a teddy bear, meanwhile he was a powerful bulldog when he was an SSG
He was never SSG but CoS. I really pity him now, as a deputy Governor, do you know he can't see the Bello without passing through the current CoS?? His power and influence in Kogi government has been watered down. I pity him though.

3 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 28, 2020
Lostz:

have you lived in any part of Edo? most of you don't even know the road to Edo

I know Edo very well and conversant with Ekpoma who has good population of Muslims

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by Jakemedg(m): 7:05am On Jun 28, 2020
techmo:

Yes Edo has large Muslim population but not 47% or even 35% self

8 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by swankyshank: 7:05am On Jun 28, 2020
kestor:

Edo do not play that kind of politics sir, never have, never will. That's why all hands are on deck to send Oshiomole back to where we brought him from.
It's always been zonal (tribal sentiments) at the worst, Never religion (you can verify this).
He even wants to unsettle the political dynamics in the state which should have made power return to Edo Central, cos Iyamu must seek a second term, and then power goes back to Edo North. He doesn't know the strength of the forces against him yet, Edos are very traditional people.

Edo state now has only one tribe? I’m wowed at this news.

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by iokpebholo: 7:05am On Jun 28, 2020
Georgry:

Guy relax, Apart from Auchi, Jattu and Ibie the rest are predominantly Christians and don't even try to say they are not fanatic, you just stay where you are and read some news or Google some stuff and you think you know everything... Auchi people are majorly religious fanatic and tribalist.
I don't know how some ppl will just sit down in their hut in Ogbomonsho and start calculating d number of Muslims in my state.Even Auchi sef get large Christian population

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by Jesusloveyou: 7:06am On Jun 28, 2020
aristocrazzy:
just watch and see how obaseki will win
OK
Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 28, 2020
Osagyefo98:

I know Edo very well and conversant with Ekpoma who has good population of Muslims

which ekpoma? you know the road to ekpoma?

apart from Auchi, there is no where native Muslims are visible in the Southsouth

18 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by Jakemedg(m): 7:07am On Jun 28, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Good population of Muslims yes but they aren't up to 40%

6 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by iokpebholo: 7:08am On Jun 28, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Ekpoma,Muslim populationwetin I know go hear for this Nairaland today?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by Lubumbashi: 7:08am On Jun 28, 2020
When will Ishan finally rule na? They should do like Delta state where every tribe is carried along. It is not good o.

3 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 28, 2020
Lostz:

which ekpoma? you know the road to ekpoma?

apart from Auchi, there is no where native Muslims are visible in the Southsouth

I am not here for SS talk, no time for such trash

my comment is based solely on Edo state... and what I stated is the truth..

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 28, 2020
Jakemedg:

If you say 45 I might agree but for Muslims population, it is high and dense in the state
Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 28, 2020
Osagyefo98:

I am not here for SS talk, no time for such trash

my comment is based solely on Edo state... and what I stated is the truth..

is Edo not part of Southsouth? Yoruba Muslims will just sit in their huts and come up with nonsense.

how can you be arguing about a place you haven't been to?

7 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by jidamsel43(m): 7:19am On Jun 28, 2020
Stand up for the next governor of Edo State

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 28, 2020
Jakemedg:

they are not even up to 20% . apart from Auchi where else are native Muslims visible? are there Muslims in all this little little communities in Edo?

4 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 28, 2020
Lostz:

is Edo not part of Southsouth? Yoruba Muslims will just sit in their huts and come up with nonsense.

how can you be arguing about a place you haven't been to?

That doesn't change the population of Edo state Muslims to be below 47 percent.

There are over thousand evidence to that
Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 28, 2020
Osagyefo98:

That doesn't change the population of Edo state Muslims to be below 47 percent.
There are over thousand evidence to that
do you know the road to Edo state?

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by SIONKPO1(m): 7:23am On Jun 28, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Gani Audu.....

Christian-muslim ticket.

Well that's balanced for a state with over 47 percent Muslims.

E be like say the nuts wet dey ur head don't loose

5 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by Daniel76: 7:23am On Jun 28, 2020
Seetto:

When did Phillip shuaibu become a Muslim, all this ignorance nairaland miscreants sha undecided
my brother tell them oo nairalander miscreants that vote online e go shock them we know how they cry last last APC rig the election

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Akpabio Inspects New NDDC Headquarters Complex / Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" / Osinbajo And His Supporters On A Motorcade In Abuja On Monday(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.