Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate (43853 Views)

APC Splits As Faction Attacks Buhari, Sacks Buni, Names Audu As Chairman / Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate / Edo North Youths Reject Ize-Iyamu, As Gani Audu, His Running Mate Escapes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 28, 2020
Lostz:
do you know the road to Edo state?
more than u
Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by Daniel76: 7:26am On Jun 28, 2020
Yobabad:
you will just sit that brown roof hut and be typing what you don't know, local Yoruba Muslim
e pain you bro online voter hope your BP will not high after announcing the result

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by Georgry(m): 7:26am On Jun 28, 2020
iokpebholo:
I don't know how some ppl will just sit down in their but in Ogbomonsho and start calculating d number of Muslims in my state.Even Auchi sef get large Christian population

Thank God that you're from Edo state, Church full everywhere and the churches are always full, Omega fire ministry has it's head quarter in Auchi and na Edo people dey go the church, I'm a Yoruba boy but I've stayed almost 10 years of my life in Edo, I schooled here and learned a trade here, those Yoruba people saying rubbish are only stupid because they know nothing apart from APC, all over this place the locals are not interested in Obaseki's achievement anymore but about Oshiomhole's oppression.. Make my fellow Yoruba people dey make noise.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by tesppidd: 7:26am On Jun 28, 2020
Jakemedg:
But when he was controlled by Oshiomole under the Apc Obaseki wasn't ugly it's now he resisted the same Oshiomole that he became ugly .Continue
grin grin grin
Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by Bighead9: 7:27am On Jun 28, 2020
Jakemedg:
So Esan people don turn ipob members?

They are similar. The Esan in Edo are like Igbos in Nigerian politics. They always channel all their votes to the wrong candidate. That's why nobody takes them serious in Edo politics.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by Daniel76: 7:29am On Jun 28, 2020
OPPPS:

Cry cry cry baby. How are you? You only show up when election is around the corner. Immediately them flog your lazy ass, you crew back to your cafe.
Retired Atikulated crew so
I site them bro after election dey go back
Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by Bighead9: 7:32am On Jun 28, 2020
Jakemedg:
But when he was controlled by Oshiomole under the Apc Obaseki wasn't ugly it's now he resisted the same Oshiomole that he became ugly .Continue

Oshiomole never controlled him. Ugly and incompetent Obaseki is using that as an excuse to divert the attention of the good people of Edo State from his incompetence.

Can you mention 10 projects Ugly Obaseki did in Edo state? I'll credit your account with 10k if you do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 28, 2020
yinkus6750:
Good game plan.
Both candidates having Muslims as deputy, will go a long way in getting more support.
Pray the election should be peaceful, free and fair, while the people's vote should count.
Wish both Obaseki and Iyamu, best of luck.
Philip shuaibu is a Christian....A practising Catholic at that..... Always get your facts straight before spewing trash on a public forum like this

8 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by Jakemedg(m): 7:32am On Jun 28, 2020
Bighead9:

They are similar. The Esan in Edo are like Igbos in Nigerian politics. They always channel all their votes to the wrong candidate. That's why nobody takes them serious in Edo politics.
Lol okay who are the right candidates

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by Bighead9: 7:37am On Jun 28, 2020
Jakemedg:
Lol okay who are the right candidates

Other Candidates are by far better.Obaseki is tested and he is a failure now. Every Governor works on his 1st tenure more. But Obaseki did nothing in his first tenure, this means he will also do nothing when he comes back in his next tenure (this is impossible ). I'll rather vote an unpopular candidate than to vote Ugly and incompetent Obaseki.

Kindly mention 10 projects Obaseki did in Edo state. I'll give you 10k.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 28, 2020
swankyshank:

Edo state now has only one tribe? I’m wowed at this news.
In essence, deep sense of cultural values thay is our unifying factor. Every zone has the right to aspire for the highest office in the land, and we made that possible with Oshiomole. Now, what do you think he's bent on doing?
Eroding the political mileage of Esan people. He's going to drive them into a minority status perpetually (that we the Binis had hitherto not conceived).
It is simply distasteful.

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:50am On Jun 28, 2020
techmo:
cool

The way Ize Iyamu works quitely while Obaseki mskes noise about shows FG and APC are cooking something

I hope whatever they're cooking doesn't get burnt or too salty. Too many cooks spoils the broth

4 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by Jakemedg(m): 7:51am On Jun 28, 2020
Bighead9:

Oshiomole never controlled him. Ugly and incompetent Obaseki is using that as an excuse to divert the attention of the good people of Edo State from his incompetence.

Can you mention 10 projects Ugly Obaseki did in Edo state? I'll credit your account with 10k if you do.
Calm down first keep the 10k to yourself.
So in essence what you're trying to say is that for four good uninterrupted years Gov.Obaseki didn't carry out any project and there were no report of mass protests by edolites except Osho baba ?

Haba bros even if you no like Obaseki you no suppose talk this kind lie for here na

6 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by techmo(m): 7:55am On Jun 28, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

I hope whatever they're cooking doesn't get burnt or too salty. Too many cooks spoils the broth

How market Na.. with your "shiaman" Giadom lol

Don't worry it won't get burnt Edo must chop like Imo, Kogi and Bayelsa APC Na good cook
Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by drskyfly007(m): 7:57am On Jun 28, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by JAMO84: 7:57am On Jun 28, 2020
yinkus6750:
Good game plan.
Both candidates having Muslims as deputy, will go a long way in getting more support.
Pray the election should be peaceful, free and fair, while the people's vote should count.
Is Philip Shuaibu a Muslim?
Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by HornyTave: 8:00am On Jun 28, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Gani Audu.....

Christian-muslim ticket.

Well that's balanced for a state with over 47 percent Muslims.

Your assertion of Edo having over 47% Muslims shows you don't travel and too ignorant to be taught.

enjoy your oblivion

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by ThatFairGuy: 8:02am On Jun 28, 2020
Yobabad:
you will just sit that brown roof hut and be typing what you don't know, local Yoruba Muslim
He's not Yoruba. Don't be stupid.

5 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by ThatFairGuy: 8:04am On Jun 28, 2020
franozx:

Something we fit no reach 5% self
"Wey no fit"
You're more ignorant. You stays outside the state while he stays in the State. You'll know more than him?
Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:06am On Jun 28, 2020
techmo:

Go to Edo North and get the shock of your life

Go to places like Auchi you go shock

Edo has a very large numbers of Muslims that are less fanatical and you can only know through their names

Again Edo has a large population of Traditionalist especially Benin

Still, Edo has a majority Christan population and the traditionalists who are next in population will always listen to their King who has spoken against godfathers.
I hope you understand what iyamu is playing at in choosing a Muslim deputy sha. That's how these politicians start ethnic and religious divisions

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by HornyTave: 8:07am On Jun 28, 2020
techmo:

Go to Edo North and get the shock of your life

Go to places like Auchi you go shock

Edo has a very large numbers of Muslims that are less fanatical and you can only know through their names

Again Edo has a large population of Traditionalist especially Benin

I've traveled to almost all LGA in Edo state and you're wrong. even in Auchi, the Christian community is more than 40%, Aviele, Agbede etc are predominantly Muslims, going Northward, to Igarra, Ayetoro, Ibillo etc are predominantly Christians, more than 70%.

, Apart from Irrua and Ewu which has about 40% Muslims in Edo Central, none other communities in Edo Central had Muslim population.

In Lean, like Sabo, Ozalla, Eme, etc don't have Muslim population, less than 5%.

where do you know sef

15 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by Bighead9: 8:10am On Jun 28, 2020
Jakemedg:
Calm down first keep the 10k to yourself.
So in essence what you're trying to say is that for four good uninterrupted years Gov.Obaseki didn't carry out any project and there were no report of mass protests by edolites except Osho baba ?

Haba bros even if you no like Obaseki you no suppose talk this kind lie for here na

Oya since you can't mention 10, kindly mention only 5.

Recently, the Governor of Borno State comissioned over 300 projects across the state in just one year in office. We also saw Governor Akeredolu of Ondo state invited president Buhari 4 months ago. Where the president commissioned some massive projects completed by Ondo State Governor.

So I ask you again, mention only 5 projects Obaseki did. Abi İş it forbidden for Obaseki to give the people that voted him the dividend of democracy?

I know all these cause i live in Benin. Obaseki did nothing, even if you search online you won't find any project credited to his name.

Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by Dansuqi: 8:16am On Jun 28, 2020
I was thinking he will pick someone from the central like inegbenedion or idiake @emmafantastic.but them on ground know better.it will be a straight victory for pastor

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by techmo(m): 8:16am On Jun 28, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Still, Edo has a majority Christan population and the traditionalists who are next in population will always listen to their King who has spoken against godfathers.
I hope you understand what iyamu is playing at in choosing a Muslim deputy sha. That's how these politicians start ethnic and religious divisions

Iyamu is Bini and a Christian, Oba of Bini would be mindful of any partisanship , Iyamu is a Christian and a Pastor ( majority in Edo) Vice is a Muslim to me this is a smart win win choice

Even US conservatives don't joke with religion when it comes to politics

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by Dansuqi: 8:17am On Jun 28, 2020
techmo:

Iyamu is Bini and a Christian, Oba of Bini would be mindful of any partisanship , Iyamu is a Christian and a Pastor ( majority in Edo) Vice is a Muslim to me this is a smart win win choice

Even US conservatives don't joke with religion when it comes to politics

I agree,very strategic choice

4 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:25am On Jun 28, 2020
yinkus6750:
Good game plan.
Philip Shaibu is a Christian

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by martineverest(m): 8:25am On Jun 28, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Gani Audu.....

Christian-muslim ticket.

Well that's balanced for a state with over 47 percent Muslims.

not up to 47 percent in Edo state......Edo north got up to 47 percent

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by clockwisereport: 8:26am On Jun 28, 2020
yinkus6750:
Good game plan.

is Philip Shaibu a muslim?

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by martineverest(m): 8:26am On Jun 28, 2020
techmo:
cool

The way Ize Iyamu works quitely while Obaseki mskes noise about shows FG and APC are cooking something

be deceiving yourself

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by vicshub(m): 8:26am On Jun 28, 2020
don't want to dabble into your rubble rambling... I don't celebrate any government to constructs roads and schools because it their primary responsibility. I celebrate human capital development. Let me tell you my story. It is in obaseki's time as a governor that I have experience direct investment of a state on his citizens.. When he instituted the edo innovation hub, a lot of persons were skeptical about it functions including myself, but the governor understood that investing in the youth is investing in the future.. A lot of cooperate bodies and international cooperations partnered with him including GIZ, MICROSOFT, IBM, SLOT, etc. He created a skill aquision agency under EDOJOBS to professionally train edo youths.. First I applied for laptop and GSM repairs and I was chosen to be trained by SLOT.. We were grinded for six months and given start up kits. I can remember that we even had a life coaching and an entrepreneurship lecture by the owner of slot himself. After the training, many of colleagues started their own shops while I decided to work for slot. Another program came up again( A lot of training goes on every day for free at the HUB and at the edo production center paid for by the government and its partners.. Some are even fed twice daily and given stipends for transportation), this time the government partnered with GIZ( A RENOWNED GERMAN COMPANY ON RENEWABLE ENERGY),PEND, FUPRE, AND SHELL COOPERATION. I applied and I was trained professionally on solar energy Free of charge.. We eat twice a day, we had our field work at FUPRE effurun warri because of all the universities in Nigeria, the have the largest solar farm. FUPRE generates 70% of its energy consumption from solar, you can ask.. After which I was given a professional certificate that was certified by all these international cooperations including FUPRE locally.. I would have spent hundreds of thousands if not millions but a governor did it for me free of charge and you say obaseki doesn't deserve a second term.. The programs are still on, it's doesn't discriminate provided you are a resident of edo.. I am Victor Ugochukwu and I am not ashamed of my governor.. OBASEKI FOR SECOND TERM

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by Jayregba: 8:27am On Jun 28, 2020
Where did u get ur info from?? Edo is less than 15% muslim

Christian-muslim ticket.

Well that's balanced for a state with over 47 percent Muslims.[/b]...

[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate by Crenzywilliams(m): 8:27am On Jun 28, 2020
yinkus6750:
Good game plan.
Philip Shaibu isn't Muslim sir. And Edo state does not have up to 47% as Muslims,( to the next oga)...get your facts right..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Deola Sagoe Designs Halima Babangida's Wedding Gown (Photos) / Nollywood Actors In Imo For Ihedioha's Inauguration (Photos) / Ex-Governors Umahi, Wike, Akpabio Visit President Tinubu Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.