Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Odm - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Odm (106 Views)

Our Odm For Today 22 January 2022 / Odm / Our Daily Manna Devotional For Jan. 21, 2018 ODM : Topic - World Agreement Day! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Odm by Diamond6real(f): 6:32am On Jun 28, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: I SHALL BE MENTIONED IN THE PALACE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 SAMUEL 16: 14-19.

Someone has said: “People Influence People! Nothing Influences People More Than A Recommendation From A Trusted Friend. A Trusted Referral Influences People More Than The Best Broadcast Message. A Trusted Referral Is The Whole Grail Of Advertisement.” Wow! Without influencers sometimes, your life can be stagnated. Until you meet a man or woman who can cause some changes in your life, sometimes you don’t sit on your throne. One recommendation from an influencer may be what you need to get to your throne this year.

In 1 Samuel 16:18- 19, an influencer in the palace showed up tor David. David was recommended in the palace of King Saul and that was how he came to limelight. OH! THE POWER OF RECOMMENDATION! I decree today: Those that will recommend you, recommend your career, business, your children, your ministry, your gifts, talents and abilities, in this year of elevation, will locate you! Genesis 37:28 says: Then there passed by Midianites merchantmen; and they drew and lifted up Joseph out of the pit, and sold Joseph to the Ishmaelites for twenty pieces of silver and they brougnt Joseph into Egypt.”

Wow! God was using HATERS to HURRY (ACCELERATE) JOSEPH to his destiny throne! If they know this secret, your haters will stop hatng you! If satan knew that his killing Jesus was his everlasting defeat, he would have preserved THE LORD from death in a 5-STAR HOTEL” instead of the cross! Yes! Had they known, they would not have crucified the LORD! Ah! May your haters be blind to this secret forever! The Holy Ghost wants you to know that EVERY BATTLE YOU ARE GOING THROUGH IS DRAWING YOU NEARER TO YOUR DESTINY YOUR ENEMIES AND YOUR BATTLES ARE LADDERS! THAT BATTLE SHALL END UP IN PRAISE! Yes! Whatever you are allowed to pass through shall not end up in PAIN, it shall end up in PRAISE! Hold on and hold out! This is your year!

PREPARE FOR THE 14-DAY WORLDWIDE FASTING NOW! GET THE NEXT ODM! WAH-15: “JEHOVAH THE SAND-WRITER! OH, UNSEEN FINGER; WRITE IN MY FAVOUR THIS YEAR!”

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: When the roll is called… ODM Hymns

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
David was mentioned in the palace! Lord, raise a special RECOMMENDATION FOR ME this year!
2. O GOD, THEY SHALL DISCUSS ME IN THE PALACE FOR GOOD THIS YEAR!
3. My father, my Father, turn me into a person of influence this year in Jesus name.
4. O God, every gang-up against my HELPERS/influencers, scatter in Jesus name.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

(3). Extract From My Ebook, Title, "When Prayer Fails, Try Praise". / Let Every Man Abide In The Same Calling Wherein..." / Belief In God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.