Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Business Worth #500k With Daily Profit Of #20,000 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Business Worth #500k With Daily Profit Of #20,000 (1352 Views)

Is Poultry Business Worth Investing In 2020? / You Too Can Own A Plot Of Land In Abuja For #500k With C Of O With Pics / Is This Bitcoin Business Worth It? What Are The Risks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Worth #500k With Daily Profit Of #20,000 by kemkem303: 8:00am On Jun 28, 2020
I have sometimes ago worked where they use to make bread buns (poki) in Yoruba language...This type of snacks is common in ondo, ekiti and some parts of kogi state... the flavour alone won't let u pass without buying...we make more than #100,000 naira on daily basis because we supply to markets, schools and lots of provision sellers too... people prefer to buy poki than bread cos u will get fed on the count of the 3rd or 4th poki....the equipments needed are: dough mixer, a table, gas bunner like 4, big frying pans and a spacious location or a shop with enough space either at the side or the front with a car or bus to distribute it to every part of lagos...since Lagos is a populous area and I'm yet to find something of such here in Lagos, I believe if we invest in this business there will be maximum returns on it on daily basis....I already have 3 people that we've worked together in the past that are ready to join if we succed in having a breadbuns factory....I need investor who is ready to invest in this with a good sharing ratio.... interested should WhatsApp me on 08104963503...
Re: Business Worth #500k With Daily Profit Of #20,000 by 1989ruke: 8:42am On Jun 28, 2020
Within your family and relatives look there for investors. If they can't trust you with their fund how do you expect strangers on nairaland to trust you with their fund especially in a hushipuppi dominated society like nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Worth #500k With Daily Profit Of #20,000 by kemkem303: 9:48am On Jun 28, 2020
u mean every borrowers from bank are Banks family? i have a business plan...it's not compulsory for the invenstor to drop money.. he/she can get all equipments and materials needed to start the business....I have an existing business I only have this business in my agenda to start anytime I have enough money for it....so stop discouraging people here...
Re: Business Worth #500k With Daily Profit Of #20,000 by 1989ruke: 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2020
This is a hushipuppi society. Go to bank to get loan. Non corporate lending to a stranger is strange
Re: Business Worth #500k With Daily Profit Of #20,000 by sawdickwest: 5:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
tell me more about the business agenda
Re: Business Worth #500k With Daily Profit Of #20,000 by NairalandAngel(m): 9:36am On Jun 29, 2020
kemkem303:
I have sometimes ago worked where they use to make bread buns (poki) in Yoruba language...This type of snacks is common in ondo, ekiti and some parts of kogi state... the flavour alone won't let u pass without buying...we make more than #100,000 naira on daily basis because we supply to markets, schools and lots of provision sellers too... people prefer to buy poki than bread cos u will get fed on the count of the 3rd or 4th poki....the equipments needed are: dough mixer, a table, gas bunner like 4, big frying pans and a spacious location or a shop with enough space either at the side or the front with a car or bus to distribute it to every part of lagos...since Lagos is a populous area and I'm yet to find something of such here in Lagos, I believe if we invest in this business there will be maximum returns on it on daily basis....I already have 3 people that we've worked together in the past that are ready to join if we succed in having a breadbuns factory....I need investor who is ready to invest in this with a good sharing ratio.... interested should WhatsApp me on 08104963503...

All the items you have listed will vost a lot more than 500K

(1) (Reply)

Is Investment In Carbon Payvest Real? / How I Made 20k In 5 Days From Pure Network Intel / Affordable Investment Opportunity In Lagos Real Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.