Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

How I Made 20k In 5 Days From Pure Network Intel - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How I Made 20k In 5 Days From Pure Network Intel (1349 Views)

How To Earn Every 5 Days From High Life E-commerce / How I Made 30,000 Naira In 10 Days From My House Using My Mobile Phone / What Can I Invest 20k In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made 20k In 5 Days From Pure Network Intel by Dejovialb(m): 10:41am On Nov 20, 2022
BIGGER EARNING FEATURES FOR MAKING COOL CASH ONLINE

Purenetwork Intelligence launched on the 25th of September 2022 and has since then provided various means of earning continuously via their website to all its users across the globe

Various packages ranging from the multi level marketing package to the purepost package and lastly to the ultimate cycler package has been enacted and have been running effectively since the date of inception.

it is a Network Marketing Platform with 3 outstanding Structures that ensures that her users get value while performing simple task/duties on the platform..
They offer monetary value and high skill value ✅..

Users have always enjoyed the services and we’re continuously looking for ways to ensure that users keep enjoying our services

I made 20k within a week of joining this platform, with just one package and you can do more than that

Let me not bore you with long story here, chat me up on WhatsApp now through the phone number below
for more details and how to register

WhatsApp me==>07046244368

Re: How I Made 20k In 5 Days From Pure Network Intel by clydecarson(m): 1:34pm On Nov 20, 2022
Dejovialb:
BIGGER EARNING FEATURES FOR MAKING COOL CASH ONLINE

Purenetwork Intelligence launched on the 25th of September 2022 and has since then provided various means of earning continuously via their website to all its users across the globe

Various packages ranging from the multi level marketing package to the purepost package and lastly to the ultimate cycler package has been enacted and have been running effectively since the date of inception.

it is a Network Marketing Platform with 3 outstanding Structures that ensures that her users get value while performing simple task/duties on the platform..
They offer monetary value and high skill value ✅..

Users have always enjoyed the services and we’re continuously looking for ways to ensure that users keep enjoying our services

I made 20k within a week of joining this platform, with just one package and you can do more than that

Let me not bore you with long story here, chat me up on WhatsApp now through the phone number below
for more details and how to register

WhatsApp me==>07046244368

If you actually made the money you won't post this,you guys are just looking for who to scam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Made 20k In 5 Days From Pure Network Intel by loucbou: 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2022
New Global Reserve LLC is a legit platform where people can invest and earn monthly.

see

t h e n e w g l o b a l r e s e r v e . c o m

for details
Re: How I Made 20k In 5 Days From Pure Network Intel by Dejovialb(m): 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2022
clydecarson:

If you actually made the money you won't post this,you guys are just looking for who to scam

I did make the money dear
If it's a lie I won't have come here to post it, moreover you can see the screenshot of my dashboard on the image I added to this post

If you want more proof you can also chat me on WhatsApp=> here
Re: How I Made 20k In 5 Days From Pure Network Intel by Talktalk2022: 4:07pm On Nov 21, 2022
Ponzi scam
Run oo
Have you invited your family to join , so they can be millionaires like you ?

Ole !

Re: How I Made 20k In 5 Days From Pure Network Intel by clydecarson(m): 4:42pm On Nov 21, 2022
Dejovialb:

I did make the money dear
If it's a lie I won't have come here to post it, moreover you can see the screenshot of my dashboard on the image I added to this post

If you want more proof you can also chat me on WhatsApp=> here

Okay enjoy
Re: How I Made 20k In 5 Days From Pure Network Intel by Dejovialb(m): 12:12am On Nov 24, 2022
Talktalk2022:
Ponzi scam
Run oo
Have you invited your family to join , so they can be millionaires like you ?

Ole !

I don't even have your time

I have been following you and seeing what you're commenting under people's posts

Which I know it has never added anything good to your life, instead it makes you remain the same person you are yesterday, today and forever
Because you never grabbed opportunities, not even for once
you always see all opportunities as scam instead of trying out
or to know more about it,
you will only be looking for someone's post and be commenting rubbish day by day

I won't talk much or insult you, but all I want to let you know is that this platform is not a scam

If you still think I'm a scammer

you can even call me on WhatsApp, I mean video call let's talk face to face so that you will clear this your scam mindset
Re: How I Made 20k In 5 Days From Pure Network Intel by Talktalk2022: 12:30pm On Nov 24, 2022
Lol na wa o
How much be the registration or referral bonus when you won chop wen make you type full paragraph?

Guy rest
You be scammer grin

(1) (Reply)

Good, Genuine And Reliable Investment, Kindly Post Here / How To Begin Trading On Konga / Jumia / $500 CPA Earned In 21 Days Using Totally Free Traffic - Try This Method

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.