Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

7 Mistakes That Will Always Make Girls Friend-zone You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Mistakes That Will Always Make Girls Friend-zone You (3896 Views)

Once You Avoid These 7 Mistakes – Girls Will Hardly Friend-zone You. / 5 Income Zone You Should Know Today / Why Women Always Friend Zone You : 9 Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Mistakes That Will Always Make Girls Friend-zone You by NengakGodwin1: 9:18am On Jun 28, 2020
Yes. I'm about to give you access to a very helpful report.

So...if you're tired of being being places in the friend-zone...and you want to know why they keep on playing you...Or acting hard-to-get even after showing you "green-light".

Then read this to the end.

To see how you can get the FREE report.

But first...

For the loosers who get ANGRY when they see something helpful...that does not concern them.

And then, they begin to say; "it's too long".

Just dey your lane.

No kon dey type nonsense say I write long post on top woman matter(weh no concern you, sef) for my comments.

Go fvck yourself.

Go and "sub" about me on facebook.

Yes. I said it.

My name is Nengak Godwin.

Bye. Bye.

But if you're ready to learn. Then continue reading.

So who am I?

And why I'm I qualified to teach you anything on dating?

Well, I'm a dating consultant.

And over the past 7 months...

I've helped about 577+ guys(in my secret group) on how to step-up their game when it comes to getting girls.

Some of my students say that I'm "the best".

Some say that I'm "a badass coach".

Some day that because of me they've been able to develop the confidence to approach girls that they used to find it difficult to talk to.

Some say that after applying my strategies, girls have started "chasing" them.

And NO...

I'm not saying any of that to brag.

I used to be a very shy guy too.

Back then...

Getting girls was hard for me.

To even have the courage to approach pretty girls na wahala. And most times, I'll buy them gifts or try to call & text them all the time. But they keep placing me in the friend-zone.

Even though I used to show them "true love".

But now, things have changed...

I even have to avoid some of them sef. Just to have time for myself.

You can be like me too.

It's just a matter of time. Those girls that used to give you tough time, will begin to have a crush on you. And it will be easy for you to even date or "gbensh" them(if you want).

But that's by the way...

So, how can you get ACCESS to the FREE report?

Well, to be honest with you.

I can't just give it out to anybody out there.

NEVER!

Which is why I'm INVITING you join to our underground secret dating group on facebook. And so...if you're TIRED of being treated badly by girls you truly love...And you want to start attracting beautiful and pretty girls, too.

Then, join our underground facebook group. Called "Dating Secrets Hub" – where we share COMPLETELY badass dating secrets... To help you start becoming a lot more attractive to even girls that seem "above your level".

But here's the thing.

What we believe is that, the ONLY way to get girls to date, respect, & have sex with you is by KNOWING HOW TO INFLUENCE THEIR EMOTIONS.

ALSO, we don't welcome LOOSERS here.

I mean...Guys who think that all they need is "money" to get girls.

In fact, if you think money is all you need to attract girls. Then, you're not invited to join us. Just dey your lane.

Now don't get this wrong...

Money is important in a relationship. You'll need it to pay your house rent when you get married with the girl you're dating.

You'll need it pay your children's school fees. And you'll need it to buy food for yourself, too.

So, I'm not saying you shouldn't hustle for money.

My guy, hustle oo...ehen!

BUT then, thinking "money" will make girls respect, date, marry, and have sex with you on its own...is what LOOSERS do. And we don't accept people with that mindset into our secret hub.

However, if you believe that money is NOT all you need to get girls.

Then join us.

And as a way to WELCOME you...

You'll get A FREE PDF Report showing; "7 Mistakes That ALWAYS Make Girls Friend-zone You"...(only if you save the number & send us your name & a short message like "report", though)

Because, we need your WhatsApp number to send you the FREE REPORT – directly into your inbox.

PLUS, you'll get EXCLUSIVE updates about our advance programs in the future & other helpful tips.

So...once you click on the link...you'll be redirected to WhatsApp...where you'll Now text your name or nickname...PLUS, a short message like;

"I need the report".

It's MANDATORY.

Else...don't take it personal when your request to join is ignored.

ALSO, even though I LIKE to share helpful advice, strategies, techniques, tips & methods for FREE...At some point, I may ask you to buy my ADVANCE program.

So if paying for something that will help you have the CONFIDENCE to approach, attract, have "SEKZ", date & even get the RESPECT of pretty girls will make you angry.

Then, just dey your lane.

You don't have to join.

However, if you're the SERIOUS type and you QUALIFY. Then join us.

NOTE: you'll get ACCESS to the FREE report & inside it...You'll see the LINK to join our underground facebook group...which is why you need to save the number(ADD it to your "contact list"wink...because we use a broadcast LIST and WhatsApp won't allow the message to reach you if you don't save our number.

SO...if you want to JOIN the WhatsApp newsletter(NOT Whatsapp Group) with other 537+ men then TAP this link => https:///2349079570837 <=

Go get yourself a seat before we STOP accepting new members into the WhatsApp newsletter.

The link again=> https:///2349079570837 <=

Bye for now.
Nengak Godwin
Re: 7 Mistakes That Will Always Make Girls Friend-zone You by NengakGodwin1: 9:18am On Jun 28, 2020
Just us or keep struggling.

1 Like

Re: 7 Mistakes That Will Always Make Girls Friend-zone You by NengakGodwin1: 9:19am On Jun 28, 2020
Dem no dey telli pesin.
Re: 7 Mistakes That Will Always Make Girls Friend-zone You by NengakGodwin1: 9:19am On Jun 28, 2020
Dem no dey telli pesin na.
Re: 7 Mistakes That Will Always Make Girls Friend-zone You by Lordjiggs09(m): 9:19am On Jun 28, 2020
When your eyes go clear. . . . . .

1 Like

Re: 7 Mistakes That Will Always Make Girls Friend-zone You by zionmde: 9:34am On Jun 28, 2020
and wen will u create a thread for the reason why guys friendzone girls. because i know how many of them dat is on my friendzone list

4 Likes

Re: 7 Mistakes That Will Always Make Girls Friend-zone You by NengakGodwin1: 11:04am On Jun 28, 2020
zionmde:
and wen will u create a thread for the reason why guys friendzone girls. because i know how many of them dat is on my friendzone list

I don't have time for that. Bye.
Re: 7 Mistakes That Will Always Make Girls Friend-zone You by NengakGodwin1: 11:04am On Jun 28, 2020
Dem no dey telli pesin, na.
Re: 7 Mistakes That Will Always Make Girls Friend-zone You by NengakGodwin1: 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
Join us or keep struggling.
Re: 7 Mistakes That Will Always Make Girls Friend-zone You by NengakGodwin1: 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
NengakGodwin1:

Ai'suweh.
Re: 7 Mistakes That Will Always Make Girls Friend-zone You by NengakGodwin1: 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
NengakGodwin1:

Ai'suweh.

Re: 7 Mistakes That Will Always Make Girls Friend-zone You by NengakGodwin1: 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
NengakGodwin1:

It's up to you to decide.
Re: 7 Mistakes That Will Always Make Girls Friend-zone You by Tolu121: 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
This guy na mad man
Re: 7 Mistakes That Will Always Make Girls Friend-zone You by NengakGodwin1: 9:56pm On Jun 28, 2020
Tolu121:
This guy na mad man

Lol. Clearly shows your level of sanity.
Re: 7 Mistakes That Will Always Make Girls Friend-zone You by NengakGodwin1: 9:57pm On Jun 28, 2020
Dem no dey telli pesin. It's either you join us or keep struggling. Decide. The ball is in your court, baba.
Re: 7 Mistakes That Will Always Make Girls Friend-zone You by NengakGodwin1: 10:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
Dem no dey telli pesin na. It's either you join us or keep struggling.
Re: 7 Mistakes That Will Always Make Girls Friend-zone You by NengakGodwin1: 10:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
Guys are joining our WhatsApp newsletter. Don't be left out.
Re: 7 Mistakes That Will Always Make Girls Friend-zone You by Nweike190(m): 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
Under ground whaatsaap group...... sad sad......wetin dey inside gbesin wen you take dey do milia recruitment.. angry
Re: 7 Mistakes That Will Always Make Girls Friend-zone You by NengakGodwin1: 7:13am On Jun 29, 2020
Nweike190:
Under ground whaatsaap group...... sad sad......wetin dey inside gbesin wen you take dey do milia recruitment.. angry

Nothing. Nothing dey inside.

1 Like

Re: 7 Mistakes That Will Always Make Girls Friend-zone You by NengakGodwin1: 7:17am On Jun 29, 2020
For those of you still complaining that "it's too long". Get the fvck our of here.
Re: 7 Mistakes That Will Always Make Girls Friend-zone You by NengakGodwin1: 7:18am On Jun 29, 2020
Kindly don't send that annoying "hi" Kinf of message. When you text me, go to the fucking point.
Re: 7 Mistakes That Will Always Make Girls Friend-zone You by NengakGodwin1: 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
Kindly don't send that annoying "hi" when messaging me on WhatsApp. Bye
Re: 7 Mistakes That Will Always Make Girls Friend-zone You by NengakGodwin1: 3:01pm On Jul 01, 2020
Kindly don't message saying "hi". Fucking go straight to the point.
Re: 7 Mistakes That Will Always Make Girls Friend-zone You by NengakGodwin1: 3:02pm On Jul 01, 2020
It's either you join us or keep struggling.
Re: 7 Mistakes That Will Always Make Girls Friend-zone You by NengakGodwin1: 3:02pm On Jul 01, 2020
Your choice. Your fate.
Re: 7 Mistakes That Will Always Make Girls Friend-zone You by NengakGodwin1: 1:57pm On Jul 07, 2020
Re: 7 Mistakes That Will Always Make Girls Friend-zone You by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 07, 2020
NengakGodwin1:
Yes. I'm about to give you access to a very helpful report.

So...if you're tired of being being places in the friend-zone...and you want to know why they keep on playing you...Or acting hard-to-get even after showing you "green-light".

Then read this to the end.

To see how you can get the FREE report.

But first...

For the loosers who get ANGRY when they see something helpful...that does not concern them.

And then, they begin to say; "it's too long".

Just dey your lane.

No kon dey type nonsense say I write long post on top woman matter(weh no concern you, sef) for my comments.

Go fvck yourself.

Go and "sub" about me on facebook.

Yes. I said it.

My name is Nengak Godwin.

Bye. Bye.

But if you're ready to learn. Then continue reading.

So who am I?

And why I'm I qualified to teach you anything on dating?

Well, I'm a dating consultant.

And over the past 7 months...

I've helped about 577+ guys(in my secret group) on how to step-up their game when it comes to getting girls.

Some of my students say that I'm "the best".

Some say that I'm "a badass coach".

Some day that because of me they've been able to develop the confidence to approach girls that they used to find it difficult to talk to.

Some say that after applying my strategies, girls have started "chasing" them.

And NO...

I'm not saying any of that to brag.

I used to be a very shy guy too.

Back then...

Getting girls was hard for me.

To even have the courage to approach pretty girls na wahala. And most times, I'll buy them gifts or try to call & text them all the time. But they keep placing me in the friend-zone.

Even though I used to show them "true love".

But now, things have changed...

I even have to avoid some of them sef. Just to have time for myself.

You can be like me too.

It's just a matter of time. Those girls that used to give you tough time, will begin to have a crush on you. And it will be easy for you to even date or "gbensh" them(if you want).

But that's by the way...

So, how can you get ACCESS to the FREE report?

Well, to be honest with you.

I can't just give it out to anybody out there.

NEVER!

Which is why I'm INVITING you join to our underground secret dating group on facebook. And so...if you're TIRED of being treated badly by girls you truly love...And you want to start attracting beautiful and pretty girls, too.

Then, join our underground facebook group. Called "Dating Secrets Hub" – where we share COMPLETELY badass dating secrets... To help you start becoming a lot more attractive to even girls that seem "above your level".

But here's the thing.

What we believe is that, the ONLY way to get girls to date, respect, & have sex with you is by KNOWING HOW TO INFLUENCE THEIR EMOTIONS.

ALSO, we don't welcome LOOSERS here.

I mean...Guys who think that all they need is "money" to get girls.

In fact, if you think money is all you need to attract girls. Then, you're not invited to join us. Just dey your lane.

Now don't get this wrong...

Money is important in a relationship. You'll need it to pay your house rent when you get married with the girl you're dating.

You'll need it pay your children's school fees. And you'll need it to buy food for yourself, too.

So, I'm not saying you shouldn't hustle for money.

My guy, hustle oo...ehen!

BUT then, thinking "money" will make girls respect, date, marry, and have sex with you on its own...is what LOOSERS do. And we don't accept people with that mindset into our secret hub.

However, if you believe that money is NOT all you need to get girls.

Then join us.

And as a way to WELCOME you...

You'll get A FREE PDF Report showing; "7 Mistakes That ALWAYS Make Girls Friend-zone You"...(only if you save the number & send us your name & a short message like "report", though)

Because, we need your WhatsApp number to send you the FREE REPORT – directly into your inbox.

PLUS, you'll get EXCLUSIVE updates about our advance programs in the future & other helpful tips.

So...once you click on the link...you'll be redirected to WhatsApp...where you'll Now text your name or nickname...PLUS, a short message like;

"I need the report".

It's MANDATORY.

Else...don't take it personal when your request to join is ignored.

ALSO, even though I LIKE to share helpful advice, strategies, techniques, tips & methods for FREE...At some point, I may ask you to buy my ADVANCE program.

So if paying for something that will help you have the CONFIDENCE to approach, attract, have "SEKZ", date & even get the RESPECT of pretty girls will make you angry.

Then, just dey your lane.

You don't have to join.

However, if you're the SERIOUS type and you QUALIFY. Then join us.

NOTE: you'll get ACCESS to the FREE report & inside it...You'll see the LINK to join our underground facebook group...which is why you need to save the number(ADD it to your "contact list"wink...because we use a broadcast LIST and WhatsApp won't allow the message to reach you if you don't save our number.

SO...if you want to JOIN the WhatsApp newsletter(NOT Whatsapp Group) with other 537+ men then TAP this link => https:///2349079570837 <=

Go get yourself a seat before we STOP accepting new members into the WhatsApp newsletter.

The link again=> https:///2349079570837 <=

Bye for now.
Nengak Godwin

Re: 7 Mistakes That Will Always Make Girls Friend-zone You by NengakGodwin1: 9:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
Your choice your fate.
Re: 7 Mistakes That Will Always Make Girls Friend-zone You by NengakGodwin1: 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2020
NengakGodwin1:
For those of you still complaining that "it's too long". Get the fvck our of here.

It's so fvcking annoying .
Re: 7 Mistakes That Will Always Make Girls Friend-zone You by NengakGodwin1: 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2020
NengakGodwin1:

It's so fvcking annoying .

Na so.
Re: 7 Mistakes That Will Always Make Girls Friend-zone You by NengakGodwin1: 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2020
NengakGodwin1:

Na so.

Join us or keep struggling. Your choice.

(1) (Reply)

/ Drop The Most Funniest Adage You've Ever Heard. / Please Help, my relationship is depressing me and I don't Know What To Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.