Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:36 AM

Woman Leaves His Child In Water And Commit Suicide (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Leaves His Child In Water And Commit Suicide (photos) (3090 Views)

Kenyan Man Poisons His Two Children To Death, Commits Suicide (Photos) / Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) / Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Woman Leaves His Child In Water And Commit Suicide (photos) by Mike404r: 9:33am On Jun 28, 2020
this woman leaves her child in the water and commits suicide, actually, this is one of the most heart touchings story and pictures I have ever seen, I feel for the small child for having such a careless and hopeless mother

What’s your say about this

NA COPY I COPY OOH
MAKE YOU NO COME DEY COMMENT RUBBISH

SEE MORE PICTURES CLICK THE LINK
https://softmp3.com.ng/2020/06/22/shocking-woman-leaves-her-son-in-the-water-and-commit-suicide/

Re: Woman Leaves His Child In Water And Commit Suicide (photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 28, 2020
It is well sad sad sad. Different ppl with different problems cry cry.
I pray may God give us the wisdom needed to handle our own matter well, amen.
Re: Woman Leaves His Child In Water And Commit Suicide (photos) by Lordjiggs09(m): 9:37am On Jun 28, 2020
This is so much of a heartbreak. *sad*
Re: Woman Leaves His Child In Water And Commit Suicide (photos) by Artiiclebeast: 9:40am On Jun 28, 2020
Op, you should have at least try editing or reconstructing the English haba. Heavy headache here.

Poor kid.

Murder (mother) suicide.
Re: Woman Leaves His Child In Water And Commit Suicide (photos) by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:44am On Jun 28, 2020
this is disheartening
Re: Woman Leaves His Child In Water And Commit Suicide (photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 28, 2020
So sad to behold. Life is a place where sorrow and joy thrive together in contrast, unity and balance.
Mysterious world.

TheSourcerer, the kind of things that give you warmth.

Re: Woman Leaves His Child In Water And Commit Suicide (photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 28, 2020
Life of strive and sorrow.
Only the strong in christ can survive this world.
Before you comment which christ,
Remember you are only alive, hale and hearty cos he make it possible.

Re: Woman Leaves His Child In Water And Commit Suicide (photos) by suzzyboss(m): 9:59am On Jun 28, 2020
What I have to say is...
How can a woman leave his child.. Edit it na..
Plus the problem some people face in this life is so much ,some people have emotional problems, physical problems, spiritual problems all combined in this life.. That's why you need to advise and encourage a friend who you feel is going through hardship because that little advise might mean a lot to that person...
Re: Woman Leaves His Child In Water And Commit Suicide (photos) by vincent10(m): 10:08am On Jun 28, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
Op, you should have at least try editing or reconstructing the English haba. Heavy headache here.

Poor kid.

Murder (mother) suicide.

You also need to editing your english.
Re: Woman Leaves His Child In Water And Commit Suicide (photos) by Artiiclebeast: 10:38am On Jun 28, 2020
vincent10:

You also need to editing your english.

Olodo rabata grin
Re: Woman Leaves His Child In Water And Commit Suicide (photos) by playapayaski: 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2020
Kai
Re: Woman Leaves His Child In Water And Commit Suicide (photos) by illicit(m): 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2020
Depression everywhere
Re: Woman Leaves His Child In Water And Commit Suicide (photos) by austine4real(m): 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2020
Maybe it was post natern disorder

Abeg I don't know the name sef
Re: Woman Leaves His Child In Water And Commit Suicide (photos) by XXLMANDIGO: 2:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
Awful... embarassed
Re: Woman Leaves His Child In Water And Commit Suicide (photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2020
if only she could become a vengeful spirit and seek revenge on those that caused her this kind of grief ...
Re: Woman Leaves His Child In Water And Commit Suicide (photos) by Mrlucky81(m): 9:26pm On Jun 28, 2020
Op what is "Woman Leaves His Child In Water And Commit Suicide (photos)"?
Re: Woman Leaves His Child In Water And Commit Suicide (photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 28, 2020
Oh.. Lord of mercy! shocked

Father heal our land. Too many blood shed.

Do the govt not see all these happenings? SMH for this country.
Re: Woman Leaves His Child In Water And Commit Suicide (photos) by Greatzeus(m): 8:53am On Jun 29, 2020
Mike404r:
this woman leaves her child in the water and commits suicide, actually, this is one of the most heart touchings story and pictures I have ever seen, I feel for the small child for having such a careless and hopeless mother

What’s your say about this

NA COPY I COPY OOH
MAKE YOU NO COME DEY COMMENT RUBBISH

SEE MORE PICTURES CLICK THE LINK
https://softmp3.com.ng/2020/06/22/shocking-woman-leaves-her-son-in-the-water-and-commit-suicide/
How can your domain name be softmp3 and you are posting graphic suicide pictures? Most of you Nigerian bloggers are confused and have no business in blogging. Google won't take you seriously never,won't list your website,will be very hard or impossible to earn from AdSense. Why not choose a niche and stick to it?

How Can One Contact EFCC To Report A Fraudulent Activity? / Palmpay Alert: 5 Ways Your Account Can Get Hacked - Naija Reviews / Radio Presenter Arraigned For 419