Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

The Dilemma Of Tinubu fan boys In APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Dilemma Of Tinubu fan boys In APC (464 Views)

George Galloway Carpets A President Tinubu Fan Who Called On TV / Development Is Not Measured Using IGR But HDI. David Hundeyin Tackles Tinubu Fan / It's A Good Day To Be Alive As A Tinubu Fan Since 1999. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dilemma Of Tinubu fan boys In APC by Captainrambo2: 10:17am On Jun 28, 2020
It's funny... really.

Some of them re just showing their anger ranting everywhere and stylishly cursing apc.

Some of them are still leaving in denial, you hear them make statements like "70% of the people in apc are tinubu boys " lol they go about explaining and convincing themselves that asiwaju is in charge, they still call him "our national leader" grin

Some of them are just confused, like my friend sa*rki that went to create an alternate acct called apcdestroy*r he created the acct quit recently after asiwaju, oshiomole nwc where disbanded cheesy now he is all over the place fighting both APC and pdp cheesy grin cheesy

Truth is I'm sorry for them. But admonish them to remain steadfast!!!!!
Re: The Dilemma Of Tinubu fan boys In APC by ghettokid1(m): 10:19am On Jun 28, 2020
Captainrambo2:
It's funny... really.

Some of them re just showing their anger ranting everywhere and stylishly cursing apc.

Some of them are still leaving in denial, you hear them make statements like "70% of the people in apc are tinubu boys " lol they go about explaining and convincing themselves that asiwaju is in charge, they still call him "our national leader" grin

Some of them are just confused, like my friend sa*rki that went to create an alternate acct called apcdestroy*r he created the acct quit recently after asiwaju, oshiomole nwc where disbanded cheesy now he is all over the place fighting both APC and pdp cheesy grin cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Dilemma Of Tinubu fan boys In APC by ejanla077: 10:39am On Jun 28, 2020
Pls where is biafraexposed
Re: The Dilemma Of Tinubu fan boys In APC by ejanla077: 10:41am On Jun 28, 2020
The dead meat seller still never choose daddy..

They are waiting for directions from burdillion..

They don't have mind of thr own so they dont ve plan yet.. That reason for thr silence
Re: The Dilemma Of Tinubu fan boys In APC by Yebosola(m): 10:43am On Jun 28, 2020
Captainrambo2:
It's funny... really.

Everyday Tinubu's matter, I pray make u no die for him matter IPOB miscreant, he is the one that exchange your destiny with kerosene and wheelbarrow, face your region and stop using paracetamol for Tinubu's headache

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma Of Tinubu fan boys In APC by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 28, 2020
Another one is Ikwerrepikin and president2031.

I really feel sorry for theirr dilemma.

This particular moniker has created over 10 stereotyped igbo thread this week.

All na to ease off pain.

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma Of Tinubu fan boys In APC by seunmsg(m): 11:07am On Jun 28, 2020
Captainrambo2:
It's funny... really.

Actually, the supporters of Tinubu are not really bothered. They are not even having sleepless night over the dissolution of the NWC of APC. In reality, it is those who hate Tinubu that have been in paranoia since last week. You guys have been jumping from one thread to the other and opening countless of threads daily to say exactly the same thing about Tinubu. Your entire existence now depend on saying something negative about Tinubu.

If Tinubu is not crying, why are you guys crying endlessly over a decision that you all claimed had ended Tinubu’s political career? Why cry more than the bereaved?

I understand some of you have nothing meaningful going on for you in real life. That is why you need to wail endlessly and blame your misfortune on others. Ranting endlessly about Tinubu is the only opium that help you feel good with yourself and escape your misery.

2 Likes

Re: The Dilemma Of Tinubu fan boys In APC by Captainrambo2: 11:37am On Jun 28, 2020
seunmsg:

Actually, the supporters of Tinubu are not really bothered. They are not even having sleepless night over the dissolution of the NWC of APC. In reality, it is those who hate Tinubu that have been in paranoia since last week. You guys have been jumping from one thread to the other and opening countless of threads daily to say exactly the same thing about Tinubu. Your entire existence now depend on saying something negative about Tinubu.

If Tinubu is not crying, why are you guys crying endlessly over a decision that you all claimed had ended Tinubu’s political career? Why cry more than the bereaved?

I understand some of you have nothing meaningful going on for you in real life. That is why you need to wail endlessly and blame your misfortune on others. Ranting endlessly about Tinubu is the only opium that help you feel good with yourself and escape your misery.
go preach to elrufai and yari..... they finally clipped your wings.... oya fly lets see
Re: The Dilemma Of Tinubu fan boys In APC by Captainrambo2: 11:37am On Jun 28, 2020
Yebosola:

Everyday Tinubu's matter, I pray make u no die for him matter IPOB miscreant, he is the one that exchange your destiny with kerosene and wheelbarrow, face your region and stop using paracetamol for Tinubu's headache
lol incoherent sounds

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Aide: Why Allegations Against Magu Can’t Be Ignored / Magu Released From Detention / Kogi Now A Den For Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.