Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

It's A Good Day To Be Alive As A Tinubu Fan Since 1999. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's A Good Day To Be Alive As A Tinubu Fan Since 1999. (1202 Views)

George Galloway Carpets A President Tinubu Fan Who Called On TV / Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu / Development Is Not Measured Using IGR But HDI. David Hundeyin Tackles Tinubu Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's A Good Day To Be Alive As A Tinubu Fan Since 1999. by alanto: 7:49am On Jun 08, 2022
I don't know how I'm able to do it but men, I'm mostly always able to tell when something seem right. I remember the year I fell in love with Ronaldo, he won trophies and personal awards. When Kendrick Lamar made Good kid, Mad city. I told my friend men this guy is pac reincarnation except he also have this feel of being a 2 Pac 2.0. Me and my friend laughed about it, I get him to listen once in a while when we chill but then Kendrick Released the masterpiece "To love-vendor A Butterfly" Long story short the album got 13 nominations and won 4 grammies in one night, you need to know how that made me feel. The most grammy nominations was held by Michael Jackson whom had 11 nominations. Story of Chance The Rapper was another, he went ahead to win 3 grammies in one night. My ex complained that I bore her with Chance music.

Now this brought me to BAT. I fell in love with BAT in 1999, there were different malicious attack on his person, I was very young but it kind of felt weird, there was this Cartoon I saw in Alaroye at the time, they wrote "Mo lo si ilewe Toronto" This was when they were dragging his school certificates with him. As a teen what I loved was how he stood his ground and fought everything, the way we love actors in movies, then he went ahead to perform well as a governor. I have a family member that benefited directly from Jigi Bola, he got his cataract fixed and he got glasses.

One more thing I learned yesterday to this morning is that power is not handed out to anybody. You fight for it if you want it.
Whatever comes out as the result of this primary Tinubu fought a good fight. And I love it.
I send love to all of you Tinubu lovers and haters alike.

God bless all the region, religion, and people of Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria. In our time we will see Nigeria become great. Amen.

10 Likes

Re: It's A Good Day To Be Alive As A Tinubu Fan Since 1999. by Cubalabloo(m): 7:52am On Jun 08, 2022
prepare to get shocked and disappointed!
Re: It's A Good Day To Be Alive As A Tinubu Fan Since 1999. by madridguy(m): 7:52am On Jun 08, 2022
You are a patriot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's A Good Day To Be Alive As A Tinubu Fan Since 1999. by madridguy(m): 7:54am On Jun 08, 2022
I hope you won't enter coma after BAT is crown the winner.

Cubalabloo:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's A Good Day To Be Alive As A Tinubu Fan Since 1999. by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 08, 2022
Cubalabloo:

The lies we tell oursleves are the worst in the world. Keep lying to yourself.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's A Good Day To Be Alive As A Tinubu Fan Since 1999. by SarkinYarki: 7:55am On Jun 08, 2022
If you have been a Tinubu fan since the 90s it means you are now in your mid 50s and yet you still no get sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's A Good Day To Be Alive As A Tinubu Fan Since 1999. by Ay04z(m): 8:00am On Jun 08, 2022
grin grin grin
SarkinYarki:
If you have been a Tinubu fan since the 90s it means you are now in your mid 50s and yet you still no get sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's A Good Day To Be Alive As A Tinubu Fan Since 1999. by alanto: 8:07am On Jun 08, 2022
SarkinYarki:
I def don't need your kind of sense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's A Good Day To Be Alive As A Tinubu Fan Since 1999. by SarkinYarki: 8:09am On Jun 08, 2022
madridguy:
I hope you won't enter coma after BAT is crown the winner.

Even if APC gives him ticket he CAN NEVER WIN THE GENERAL ELECTION
Re: It's A Good Day To Be Alive As A Tinubu Fan Since 1999. by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 08, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Words of an IPOBian loser and failure . Classy folks accept defeat and move on instead of insulting the winner like juvenile delinquents.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's A Good Day To Be Alive As A Tinubu Fan Since 1999. by OFFICIAL336: 8:11am On Jun 08, 2022
Why do Yorubas always declare victory even before the war?

Why not wait till he wins it?
Re: It's A Good Day To Be Alive As A Tinubu Fan Since 1999. by madridguy(m): 8:14am On Jun 08, 2022
grin grin grin Continue consoling yourself.

SarkinYarki:

2 Likes

Re: It's A Good Day To Be Alive As A Tinubu Fan Since 1999. by SarkinYarki: 8:15am On Jun 08, 2022
Dsalvo:

Words of an IPOBian loser and failure . Classy folks accept defeat and move on instead of insulting the winner like juvenile delinquents.

Where did I insult him, I was only reminding him of his reality...he has been supporting Tinubu for almost 30 years and he still dey trenches cheesy.no be Juju be that's ..when he started supporting Jagaban Seyi Tinubu was a 12 year old boy and today he is preparing to be governor cheesy yet alanto is still licking ass cheesy
Re: It's A Good Day To Be Alive As A Tinubu Fan Since 1999. by helinues: 8:17am On Jun 08, 2022
Toh

Unhatched eggs counting..
Re: It's A Good Day To Be Alive As A Tinubu Fan Since 1999. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:20am On Jun 08, 2022
Good and mature thread.
Believe in what you and do what you believe in.

It is people like you that wants a better Nigeria.
Keep it up Chief Alanto.

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.

And for some children of hate, frustrations and perdition abusing you, kindly leave such nonentities alone, anyone and anything they support ALWAYS end up in TOTAL FAILURE.
This has happened many times in the past.
This is why they are forever bitter and in pains and against anything the sane, honest and hardworking Nairalanders say.
And na dat frustrations go finish dem lives one by one, if they refused to change their bitter lifestyle.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It's A Good Day To Be Alive As A Tinubu Fan Since 1999. by Balogunodua(m): 8:23am On Jun 08, 2022
alanto:
I don't know how I'm able to do it but men, I'm mostly always able to tell when something seem right. I remember the year I fell in love with Ronaldo, he won trophies and personal awards. When Kendrick Lamar made Good kid, Mad city. I told my friend men this guy is pac reincarnation except he also have this feel of being a 2 Pac 2.0. Me and my friend laughed about it, I get him to listen once in a while when we chill but then Kendrick Released the masterpiece "To love-vendor A Butterfly" Long story short the album won got 13 nominations and won 4 grammies in one night, you need to know how that made me feel. The most grammy nominations was held by Michael Jackson whom had 11 votes. Story of Chance The Rapper was another, he went ahead to win 3 grammies in one night. My ex complained that I bore her with Chance music.

Now this brought me to BAT. I fell in love with BAT in 1999, there were different malicious attack on his person, I was very young but it kind of felt weird, there was this Carton I saw in Alaroye at the time, they wrote Mo lol si ilewe Toronto. As a teen what I loved was how he stood his ground and fought everything, the way we love actors in movies, then he went ahead to perform well as a governor, I have a family member that benefited directly from Jigi Bola, he got his cataract fixed and he got glasses.

One more thing I learned yesterday to this morning is that power is not handed out to anybody. You fight for it if you want it.
Whatever comes out as the result of this primary Tinubu fought a good fight. And I love it.

What a true patriot you are....

2 Likes

Re: It's A Good Day To Be Alive As A Tinubu Fan Since 1999. by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 08, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Lol. Always comical to see you lot shifting goal post. Like OP, I am a staunch Tinubu supporter and I have told you losers from the beginning Tinubu will get the ticket because those voting are not ordinary folks. Especially bitter and hateful Nigerians s like you.

They are political compatriots of Asiwaju who have had decades to work with him, gain directly from his benevolence, enjoyed his support in their political career and witnessed his brilliance up close and personal to know he is the man to lead APC to victory.

Osinbajo, who has never been a politician, can never compete.

Amaechi, a toxic character who fights and divides anyone, cannot match Tinubu.

Lawan is a charisma-bypassed career politican who does not stand out at all. Completely dull and colourless. He only stood a chance in the mind of the emotional and hateful folks like you, PrinceOfOkrika, shameless PaShukwudi etal.

All in all, it was always going to be BAT because the man is brilliant and outstanding to the extent even his supporters, like me and OP, are brilliant and outstanding too cool cool

He will win the general election and go on to transform Nigeria as he did Lagos. Stop hating and start appreciating. You are only damaging yourself cursing a man who is blessed.

1 Like

Re: It's A Good Day To Be Alive As A Tinubu Fan Since 1999. by SarkinYarki: 8:26am On Jun 08, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. Always comical to see you lot shifting goal post. Like OP, I am a staunch Tinubu supporter and I jave told you losers from the beginning Tinubu will get the ticket because those voting not ordinary folks. Especially bitter and hateful Nigerians s like you.

They are political compatriots of Asiwaju who have had decades to work with him, gain directly from his benevolence, enjoyed his support in their political career and witnessed his brilliance up close and personal to know he is the man to lead APC to victory.

Osinbajo, who has never been a politician, can never compete.

Amaechi, a toxic character who fights and divides anyone, cannot match Tinubu.

Lawan is a charisma-bypassed career politican who does not stand out at all. Completely dull and colourless. He only stood a chance in the mind of the emotional and hateful folks like you, PrinceOfOkrika, shameless PaShukwudi etal.

All in all, it was always going to be BAT because the man is brilliant and outstanding to the extent even his supporters, like me and OP, are brilliant and outstanding too cool cool

He will win the general election and go on to transform Nigeria as he did Lagos. Stop hating and start appreciating. You are only damaging yourself cursing a man who is blessed.

We underestimated the old tortoise in these primary permutations but be rest assured if he wins it no stone will be left unturned to make sure he is defeated at the gens ...I am ready to take leave of work to make sure we sensitize people against the evil tortoise of Bourdillon
Re: It's A Good Day To Be Alive As A Tinubu Fan Since 1999. by alanto: 8:34am On Jun 08, 2022
madridguy:
You are a patriot.
I am smiley
Re: It's A Good Day To Be Alive As A Tinubu Fan Since 1999. by alanto: 8:36am On Jun 08, 2022
Balogunodua:

What a true patriot you are....
Nigeria first.

1 Like

Re: It's A Good Day To Be Alive As A Tinubu Fan Since 1999. by alanto: 8:38am On Jun 08, 2022
helinues:
Toh

Unhatched eggs counting..
I dey monitor the hatched, come make we dey count am together. smiley
Re: It's A Good Day To Be Alive As A Tinubu Fan Since 1999. by blancsn1: 8:44am On Jun 08, 2022
But you did not see Igbo annoying the defeat of Tinubu before election. You clowns never cease to amuse

OFFICIAL336:
Why do Yorubas always declare victory even before the war?

Why not wait till he wins it?

1 Like

Re: It's A Good Day To Be Alive As A Tinubu Fan Since 1999. by alanto: 8:45am On Jun 08, 2022
SarkinYarki:

We underestimated the old tortoise in these primary permutations but be rest assured if he wins it no stone will be left unturned to make sure he is defeated at the gens ...I am ready to take leave of work to make sure we sensitize people against the evil tortoise of Bourdillon
The old tortoise didn't underestimate you nor himself grin
Re: It's A Good Day To Be Alive As A Tinubu Fan Since 1999. by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 08, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Dude, give it up. Do you have a single iota of shame and adult pragmatism in your entire body?

Even if you hate BAT can you stand before the God you worship to say you truly believe he will not be a great President?

The best men rise above hate, emotions and prejudice because they know those primordial sentiments do not contribute to personal growth and development for those who want to get the best out of life and the world.

If you Igbos can validate your hatred of Tinubu by proving factually he is a bad and regressive leader then I will also join you castigating Asiwaju.

Instead all I see is a people, meriting the tag "creatures of hate", who unjustly attack and malign a leader who, bar non, has been acclaimed, home and abroad, the best and most transformationally productive leader Nigeria has known since our current democracy began in 1999.

Personally I cannot wait for Tinubu to weave his magic over Nigeria as he did, to universal acclaim, with Lagos.

1 Like

Re: It's A Good Day To Be Alive As A Tinubu Fan Since 1999. by Danifalls: 8:49am On Jun 08, 2022
Let's see how far he goes
Re: It's A Good Day To Be Alive As A Tinubu Fan Since 1999. by helinues: 8:50am On Jun 08, 2022
alanto:

I dey monitor the hatched, come make we dey count am together. smiley

No wahala. Whichever way, jolly na ni.

grin

1 Like

Re: It's A Good Day To Be Alive As A Tinubu Fan Since 1999. by alanto: 8:55am On Jun 08, 2022
Dsalvo:

Dude, give it up. Do you have a single iota of shame and adult pragmatism in your entire body?

Even if you hate BAT can you stand before the God you worship to say you truly believe he will not be a great President?

The best men rise above hate, emotions and prejudice because they know those primordial sentiments do not contribute to personal growth and development for those who want to get the best of life and the world.

If you Igbos can validate your hatred of Tinubu by proving factually he is a bad and regressive leader then I will also join you castigating Asiwaju.

Instead all I see is a people, meriting the tag "creatures of hate", who unjustly attack and malign a leader who, bar non, has been acclaimed, home and abroad, the best and most transformationally productive leader Nigeria has known since our current democracy began in 1999.

Personally I cannot wait for Tinubu to weave his magic over Nigeria as he did, to universal acclaim, with Lagos.
My thoughts exactly
Re: It's A Good Day To Be Alive As A Tinubu Fan Since 1999. by alanto: 8:56am On Jun 08, 2022
Danifalls:
Let's see how far he goes
Abeg commot the plenty fall (falls) for your name, you will not fall in Jesus name
Re: It's A Good Day To Be Alive As A Tinubu Fan Since 1999. by alanto: 8:57am On Jun 08, 2022
helinues:

No wahala. Whichever way, jolly na ni.

grin
I de with you Oga mi
Re: It's A Good Day To Be Alive As A Tinubu Fan Since 1999. by alanto: 10:13am On Jun 08, 2022
Mynd44 we sef fit dey front page na. Na love we show
Re: It's A Good Day To Be Alive As A Tinubu Fan Since 1999. by PussyMiners: 10:16am On Jun 08, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Lmao
Last kick of a dying horse
Don't joke with the Jagaban
Re: It's A Good Day To Be Alive As A Tinubu Fan Since 1999. by onuman: 8:13am On Jun 09, 2022
alanto:
I don't know how I'm able to do it but men, I'm mostly always able to tell when something seem right. I remember the year I fell in love with Ronaldo, he won trophies and personal awards. When Kendrick Lamar made Good kid, Mad city. I told my friend men this guy is pac reincarnation except he also have this feel of being a 2 Pac 2.0. Me and my friend laughed about it, I get him to listen once in a while when we chill but then Kendrick Released the masterpiece "To love-vendor A Butterfly" Long story short the album got 13 nominations and won 4 grammies in one night, you need to know how that made me feel. The most grammy nominations was held by Michael Jackson whom had 11 nominations. Story of Chance The Rapper was another, he went ahead to win 3 grammies in one night. My ex complained that I bore her with Chance music.

Now this brought me to BAT. I fell in love with BAT in 1999, there were different malicious attack on his person, I was very young but it kind of felt weird, there was this Cartoon I saw in Alaroye at the time, they wrote "Mo lo si ilewe Toronto" This was when they were dragging his school certificates with him. As a teen what I loved was how he stood his ground and fought everything, the way we love actors in movies, then he went ahead to perform well as a governor. I have a family member that benefited directly from Jigi Bola, he got his cataract fixed and he got glasses.

alanto, Tinubu fan?

But alanto's online campaigns for Tinubu amount to demarcating Tinubu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Igbos Enjoyed Free Education Under Tinubu Govt In 1999 -2002 / A Tale Of Three Pilots And A Plane / Anger As Reps Spokesperson,Ben Kalu Invites Girlfriend To Address Press In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.