Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,168 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

EDO: Why APC Wil Lose Woefully (opinion) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EDO: Why APC Wil Lose Woefully (opinion) (2935 Views)

Edo: Why Deputy Governor's Budgetary Allocation Was Slashed - Speaker, Agbebaku / APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki / Edo: Why We Disqualified Obaseki, Ogiemwonyi, Iduoriyekemwen ― APC Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EDO: Why APC Wil Lose Woefully (opinion) by Unigrad: 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2020
Re: EDO: Why APC Wil Lose Woefully (opinion) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2020
Omon605:

Hmmmm, you just makes me laugh great writer. But the truth remains that you don't even understand the Edo politics and you strongly believe after Obaseki 8 years in office Obaseki is going to make and Esan person the governor? If so what stop him from choosing an esan person as his running mate to assure them his serious about achieving his campaign promised? Or you believe there is nobody within the Edo central presently worthy to be deputy governor? The truth is that the Edo central has to wait for the next 16 years to hatch the dream of becoming governor of Edo state. Is like you don't even know what actually caused the acrimony between Obaseki and oshiomhole. The issue have nothing to do with money, it all go down on who control the party structure in state, that's why their problem started immediately after the state house of Assembly, federal House of Representative and senatorial primaries. Shaibu is the one pushing Obaseki to fight oshiomhole, his the spoiler, so that he can achieve his dreams. If Obaseki won the forthcoming election the next aspirant from Obaseki side is Shaibu. As it stands there is no single strong Esan man in Obaseki government that's worthy to become a governor in the next 4 years. Please don't tell me about Francis Okiye that cannot win election in Arue where he come. Edo central is the beautiful bride as you said but as it stands is a neutral ground, most of the dominant people that hold the APC within the Edo central are fully with Oshiomole, that's why you see some ordinary councillors refusing to cross to PDP with Obaseki. Am not telling you who will win Edo central for now because the election still have a long way to go but I can tell you without missing a word, Edo North where Philip Shaibu come from is already for APC. Nobody can win Oshiomole in Edo North, I mean excluding the federal might. Well am from Edo central, please tell Obaseki we are not fools, if really he want us to be the next governor, he should makes us his running mate and bring us closer to the power.
well we from Edo north are not fools too ND cannot support godfatherism
Re: EDO: Why APC Wil Lose Woefully (opinion) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
Omon605:

Well I really hated abuses on social media that's why my write up never contain it. If I may asked who is the person you are seeing from Edo central within the corridor of power as still stands in PDP? Argue with facts and put your sentiment outside so that it won't consume you and learn to respect other people opinions
did u know obaseki before 2016
Re: EDO: Why APC Wil Lose Woefully (opinion) by Cajal(m): 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2020
One of the two thieves will win
Looters vs tax collectors
Re: EDO: Why APC Wil Lose Woefully (opinion) by Omon605(m): 11:05am On Jul 11, 2020
francisgodstime:
did u know obaseki before 2016

To be frank with myself no, but why I won't say no in totality is because of his family name (Obaseki) which is very popular in edo state and am from Edo state.
Re: EDO: Why APC Wil Lose Woefully (opinion) by Omon605(m): 11:11am On Jul 11, 2020
francisgodstime:
well we from Edo north are not fools too ND cannot support godfatherism

I am surprised people are shouting godfather, some people here even argue with me, Oshiomole fought godfather in Edo but they are all wrong. Who was the godfather Oshiomole fought in Edo state politics? Was there any godfather in AC, ACN or APC? Oshiomole has been the only standout leader in that party in Edo since inception. Stop shouting godfather, the godfather issue has never been a problem in Edo state APC.
Re: EDO: Why APC Wil Lose Woefully (opinion) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2020
Omon605:

I am surprised people are shouting godfather, some people here even argue with me, Oshiomole fought godfather in Edo but they are all wrong. Who was the godfather Oshiomole fought in Edo state politics? Was there any godfather in AC, ACN or APC? Oshiomole has been the only standout leader in that party in Edo since inception. Stop shouting godfather, the godfather issue has never been a problem in Edo state APC.
You are not making sense. Edo people hate Oshomole for trying to be a Godfather and fighting Obaseki. It's simple as that
Re: EDO: Why APC Wil Lose Woefully (opinion) by seanfer(m): 1:17pm On Jul 11, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You are not making sense. Edo people hate Oshomole for trying to be a Godfather and fighting Obaseki. It's simple as that

And Obaseki didn't have any Godfathers in the PDP presently?
Re: EDO: Why APC Wil Lose Woefully (opinion) by Omon605(m): 1:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:

I see you really make sense and you could have read my statement slowly. What you mean now is there was no godfather before? If you agree to that you will see the statement make sense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Happing Now!! Musin Protest Leave's Dead Bodies On The Floor / 53 Abducted Obigbo Young Women, Serially Raped For Weeks By Nigerian Army / Did Awolowo Truely Gave Biafran 20 Pounds After The War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.