Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial (74504 Views)

Late Governor Akeredolu's Remains Arrive Nigeria (Pics) / SA To Late Governor Akeredolu, Dare Aragbaiye Resigns / Governor Ajimobi At Ayefele's Fresh FM In 2016 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by ume1000: 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2020
OsuIgboIpob:

What do you call SOMETHING that is filled with errors, inconsistencies and contradictions?
what error did you find in the Bible
Re: Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by Mac2016(m): 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2020
Sheunma:
You don't have to lie for Jesus, you know.
Then possibly you don't know what you claim to carry! I stated the fact.. If you have any claim otherwise, bring it on!
Re: Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by itsIYKE(m): 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2020
Dangrace01:

If reality is a dream and everything is vibration why I penetrate space and time and be everywhere at once.
Time is not a continuum as everybody likes to believe, Everything is happening everywhere all at once...even this moment you are reading this already contains your death

1 Like

Re: Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by Sheunma: 4:28pm On Jun 28, 2020
Mac2016:

Then possibly you don't know what you claim to carry! I stated the fact.. If you have any claim otherwise, bring it on!
That believe in Jesus is part of five pillars of Islam is fact? Did you read somewhere or your pastor put it in your head? Do you even know what fact means?
Re: Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by Dangrace01: 4:30pm On Jun 28, 2020
itsIYKE:
Time is not a continuum as everybody likes to believe, Everything is happening everywhere all at once...even this moment you are reading this already contains your death

I watched a documentary on this whether it's the present controlling the future or the future controlling the present or everything happening at once.

Through the wormhole- episode on time. How come do we experience time and growth and irreversible change
Re: Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by sageb: 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
Goodbye Ajimobi, your deeds are fondly remembered. R.I.P the pacesetter.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by NaijainTexas: 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2020
izubext007:
after all the wealth and fame he end up to be a food to termites

What's the point of this comment? And you after all your jealousy and poverty you TOO will end up food for termites, if they even deem your corpse suitable for their consumption.

All you people mentioning his wealth and not being buried with it, did he tell you that he expected to be buried with it? The jealousy and frustration spewing from your hateful mouths are ridiculous. Perhaps he amassed wealth and fame and lived a big life, is that not what life is to be? Isn't living happily, as great as we can before we ALL meet our maker a good thing? Yes his family will inherit his money and live their lives how they want with it because it is what their patriarch would've wanted. Since when is struggle the aim of life?

Is it because he had wealth it means someone without wealth is better in death? What have YOU done as a so-called great human to impact your community? What WILL you be remembered for? Your comments on NL?

Abeg, hopefully in your deaths people wish you a safe journey to the beyond without all this insensitive, nonsense gragra.

I said what I said, argue with yourself.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by itsIYKE(m): 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2020
Dangrace01:

I watched a documentary on this whether it's the present controlling the future or the future controlling the present or everything happening at once.

Through the wormhole- episode on time. How come do we experience time and growth and irreversible change
you only experience time because of this body you have, take away this body and 1000yrs or 2mins won't make a difference to you
Re: Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by Empiree: 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2020
Alhamdululah and all adorations are for the Almighty Allah. This is not fi éerú fun eeru

Re: Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by Slimtuns(m): 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2020
mofẹ́dogún mofẹ́dọgbọ̀n aiyé ni gbogbo rẹ̀ mọ. olówó á kú, tálákà á rọ̀run, aṣẹ́kità paápàá òní gbẹ́yìn.. living life is just a mystery, today we wanna have it all then tomorrow we leave all those things behind. RIP to him, may God forgive him of his sins and have mercy upon his soul
Re: Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by Dangrace01: 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2020
itsIYKE:
you only experience time because of this body you have, take away this body and 1000yrs or 2mins won't make a difference to you

Have you ever had conscious out of body experience before?
Re: Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by Awoleesu(m): 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2020
I see women at a jannazah...
I see motor hearse...
I see coffin...

I heard of postponed burial...
Then I begin to wonder...
Re: Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by itsIYKE(m): 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
Dangrace01:

Have you ever had conscious out of body experience before?
I've been close.....but it's something that happens of itself I ve not been lucky to get a full experience

1 Like

Re: Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by Rilwayne001: 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
Empiree:
Alhamdululah and all adorations are for the Almighty Allah. This is not fi éerú fun eeru

Does the Bible supports cremation of dead bodies? That verse 'ashes to ashes' seems so.
Re: Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by Dangrace01: 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
itsIYKE:
I've been close.....but it's something that happens of itself I ve not been lucky to get a full experience

I asked because you said once you are out of the body 1000 years is like 2m so I assumed you have seen your future. Strange though.

Does that mean everything has been determined
Re: Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by itsIYKE(m): 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2020
Dangrace01:

I asked because you said once you are out of the body 1000 years is like 2m so I assumed you have seen your future. Strange though.

Does that mean everything has been determined
Seen my future?..ah no o...I'm just a person......as regards your question it's not a simple yes or no answer shaa
Re: Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 28, 2020
Life is vanity.Look at how one of the richest governor in Nigeria was buried.So applies to richest men in the world.
Why the heartless acquisition of wealth when we wont be buried with a dime.
What shall a man profit if he gains the whole world and lose his own soul?
Christ is the only way,make no delay.
Wealth is good if it is gotten in the right source not the embezzling the public fund
Re: Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by kayalla(f): 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2020
na wa o
RIP to his soul
Re: Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by Musty112: 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2020
And now, he has reached what he put forward. Rabbi Igfirllahu warhamu

1 Like

Re: Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
the only prayer I pray, Lord any acquired wealth that will make me loose my path and say there is no God may I not meet such in Jesus name. Just give me what will make me not sin against you, and always put it at the back of my mind that after this earth there is heaven and never let me depart from the road which you have placed me on. "For all our days are passed away in thy wrath: we spend our years as a tale that is told. The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away."
Psalms 90:9‭-‬10 KJV
Re: Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by izubext007: 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2020
oga mugu mind ur business
Re: Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by OsuIgboIpob: 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2020
Excuses:

No body is compelling or will ever force you to believe in a Jesus..why was mankind given "free will". Because every single person is responsible for the consequence of their choice. You are bound to your volition perfectly or erroneously.

Note:Human beings alike regardless of creed,class,colour,belief; have one thing in common without dispute. "Thoughts & Deeds", that's your judgement box.

I want you to do something for yourself. Read: IN THE LIGHT OF TRUTH BY: ABD-RU-SHIN. Regardless of your religion just read it. You won't be disappointed.
Guy!
If we'd have a meaningful conversation, you'll have to declare where you stand.
As it is now, I have just picked on Christianity as it relates to the topic...
Are you a Christian?
If you are, I have some questions and tutorials for you.
Re: Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by mukthar2000(m): 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2020
All the Nigeria's greedy leaders should learn from this ,that one day they would also be buried this way without any of their loots buriers with them. Rip
Re: Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by Empiree: 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2020
Rilwayne001:

Does the Bible supports cremation of dead bodies? That verse 'ashes to ashes' seems so.
I don't think so. I don't see Bible support their stance on the statement. You know christians always do the opposite of what their Bible teaches. The only thing I seen is in Genesis 3:19 which appears to correlates with Quran Sura 20:55

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by mankan2k7(m): 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2020
If only men could know that only God is the constituted authority.......

May God grant us the grace to live holy in this present world
Re: Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by earnit2: 7:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by YaksonFCA(m): 10:38pm On Jun 28, 2020
RIP. Condolences
Re: Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by seguno2: 3:08am On Jun 29, 2020
chocolatemom:
This life is truly vanity, after the acquisitions of all the exotic cars, mansions,desingner wears, expensive body treatments and every other things that gives comfort to life, someday everything will end up in a very small portion of land that is not even up to half of a room.
May God have mercy upon his soul and grant him eternal rest.

Does the Holy Quran talk about judgement or does it talk about mercy after death
Re: Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by themanderon: 6:43am On Jun 29, 2020
These guys know that after stealing the billions they steal they will still end up buried with just a piece of cloth yet they still engage in it and while they die people pray that God forgives their sins and accept them into aljannah to me its just bullshit. Why not change and ask God to forgive you while alive and serve humanity while you can?
Re: Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by DrinkWater10: 10:43am On Jun 11, 2022
NaijainTexas:

What's the point of this comment? And you after all your jealousy and poverty you TOO will end up food for termites, if they even deem your corpse suitable for their consumption.

All you people mentioning his wealth and not being buried with it, did he tell you that he expected to be buried with it? The jealousy and frustration spewing from your hateful mouths are ridiculous. Perhaps he amassed wealth and fame and lived a big life, is that not what life is to be? Isn't living happily, as great as we can before we ALL meet our maker a good thing? Yes his family will inherit his money and live their lives how they want with it because it is what their patriarch would've wanted. Since when is struggle the aim of life?

Is it because he had wealth it means someone without wealth is better in death? What have YOU done as a so-called great human to impact your community? What WILL you be remembered for? Your comments on NL?

Abeg, hopefully in your deaths people wish you a safe journey to the beyond without all this insensitive, nonsense gragra.

I said what I said, argue with yourself.
Ikpeazu's tenure is coming to an end. I just remembered all your sweet talk. You were so sure he would perform. I guess things didn't turn out as you envisaged. Any other predictions?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, Ekweremadu, Dogara's Salaries In A Tabular Form / June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo / List Of Former Governors Under Efcc Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.