Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Not For Atheists! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Not For Atheists! (3649 Views)

Atheists And Scientists Exposed. Question For Atheism. / Academics, Scientists And Atheists Explain The Things That Happen In This Video / Covenant University Producing Many Atheists - Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not For Atheists! by TheSourcerer: 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2020
I just knew you sin loving life enjoying Atheists /Freethinkers would flood here even though the topic clear reads not for Atheists

Yeah now the thing is we as a family (we know ourselves) Xmuslim Hahn hopefullandlord CyberEBOLA Seen CAPSLOCKED Illicict LordReed illuminatus can get a WhatsApp group , I am 87% sure something positive or negative would come out of this group chat of like minds ,

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Not For Atheists! by kkins25(m): 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
A groyp already exists. Cant remember where i got the link though. Woyld mmsg d adm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not For Atheists! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
Damn
Re: Not For Atheists! by hahn(m): 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I just knew you sin loving life enjoying Atheists /Freethinking would flood here even though the topic clear reads not for Atheists

Yeah now the thing is we as a family (we know ourselves) Xmuslim Hahn hopefullandlord CyberEBOLA Seen CAPSLOCKED Illicict LordReed illuminatus can get a WhatsApp group , I am 87% sure something positive or negative would come out of this group chat of like minds ,

Lol. You are several years late

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not For Atheists! by LordReed(m): 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2020
kkins25:
A groyp already exists. Cant remember where i got the link though. Woyld mmsg d adm

Let me know too, I am interested but I hope its not discussion about religion though. I am working on purging my system of that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not For Atheists! by TheSourcerer: 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
hahn:

Lol. You are several years late
felt so Tbh , so is it still operative , what was it's success rate on average
Re: Not For Atheists! by TheSourcerer: 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
kkins25:
thank you ♥️♥️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not For Atheists! by TheSourcerer: 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2020
LordReed:

Let me know too, I am interested but I hope its not discussion about religion though. I am working on purging my system of that.
no way I'm done too with convincing theists life is too short
The group would be just about how we individually enjoy successful lives without God
Daily post of meals, random travels , events , family , whatever

And blashphemy for everyone!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Not For Atheists! by donjazet(m): 2:23pm On Jun 28, 2020
TheSourcerer:
no way I'm done too with convincing theists life is too short
The group would be just about how we individually enjoy successful lives without God
Daily post of meals, random travels , events , family , whatever

And blashphemy for everyone!!!

If you don't try convincing them, how then do you expect them to free themselves from the mental bondage?

If every atheist kept to himself, do you think you would have been freed from it?
Re: Not For Atheists! by TheSourcerer: 2:43pm On Jun 28, 2020
donjazet:

If you don't try convincing them, how then do you expect them to free themselves from the mental bondage?

If every atheist kept to himself, do you think you would have been freed from it?

They are biologically unable to recontruct their brain to live without God ,they have been that way since they were born (seeing god as bigger than parents and all that tricks,like not asking where God cam from blah blah), those who would be Atheists would be Atheists or at least doubtful of their tribe or culture , If Atheists starts opening up to everyone then where's the fun in been an atheist

At first yes the urge and happiness could control you but learning to control it with discipline and determination and the mother word Morality

*Sips tea* So right now I'll advise Atheists to convince only people you care about , why should we even care if they love God we should respect their believe and *Opens Beer* live our lives to it's fullest *gulps beer* and tunes on plasma *watching Friday* Awesome classic movie btw

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Not For Atheists! by TheSourcerer: 2:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
numberonecytyzen:
Damn
hi quick question are you a space booker or do have something you wish to add?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not For Atheists! by TheSourcerer: 8:06pm On Jun 28, 2020
donjazet:

you know it's 'mental bondage'?
Re: Not For Atheists! by CyberEBOLA(m): 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I just knew you sin loving life enjoying Atheists /Freethinking would flood here even though the topic clear reads not for Atheists

I had once been in a group like that, and found out that the minds of atheists are not as alike as one would imagine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not For Atheists! by TheSourcerer: 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
I had once been in a group like that, and found out that the minds of atheists are not as alike as one would imagine.
that's because we are not a religon and we don't conform to a particular pattern of life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not For Atheists! by CyberEBOLA(m): 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2020
TheSourcerer:
that's because we are not a religon and we don't conform to a particular pattern of life
Very correct.

1 Like

Re: Not For Atheists! by doggedfighter(f): 8:56pm On Jun 28, 2020
Oya, come and drive me away grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not For Atheists! by budaatum: 9:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
LordReed:

This is precisely why such a group has never taken off my Lord. Imagine a whatsapp group for atheists where gods are constantly discussed, lol.

1 Like

Re: Not For Atheists! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
TheSourcerer:

When you do, you can inform me
Re: Not For Atheists! by LordReed(m): 12:32am On Jun 29, 2020
budaatum:

This is precisely why such a group has never taken off my Lord. Imagine a whatsapp group for atheists where gods are constantly discussed, lol.

It'll be boring for sure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not For Atheists! by budaatum: 1:05am On Jun 29, 2020
LordReed:

It'll be boring for sure.
Only because atheists haven't yet worked out what their doctrine might be and therefore obsess about gods.

If atheists were to focus more on what it is that makes them atheists, like not just ignorantly believing, seeking knowledge, the use of the senses and the ability to reason (though lacking amongst many atheists and theists alike), the world would surely improve somewhat. Unfortunately, they spend their time arguing about the existence of gods that they claim do not exist instead of putting gods in their context and understanding the teachings that surround them.

Glad to see you, my Lord, are "working on purging my system of that". Arguing about the existence of gods is like arguing about unicorns and Russell's teapot, and is a sure way to prove one is foolish, as is written.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not For Atheists! by TheSourcerer: 6:23am On Jun 29, 2020
kkins25:
an update about the group?

1 Like

Re: Not For Atheists! by TheSourcerer: 6:25am On Jun 29, 2020
doggedfighter:
Oya, come and drive me away grin grin grin
lol you are an Atheist?

1 Like

Re: Not For Atheists! by TheSourcerer: 6:29am On Jun 29, 2020
budaatum:

Only because atheists haven't yet worked out what their doctrine might be and therefore obsess about gods.

If atheists were to focus more on what it is that makes them atheists, like not just ignorantly believing, seeking knowledge, the use of the senses and the ability to reason (though lacking amongst many atheists and theists alike), the world would surely improve somewhat. Unfortunately, they spend their time arguing about the existence of gods that they claim do not exist instead of putting gods in their context and understanding the teachings that surround them.

Glad to see you, my Lord, are "working on purging my system of that". Arguing about the existence of gods is like arguing about unicorns and Russell's teapot, and is a sure way to prove one is foolish, as is written.
honestly there's no use convincing them , it never ends , goddamn , sooo mentally blocked but who cares , jeebus cares for them and died for them and will die again for them in the future yay! Unkillable God ? Or undead? Jesus confuses me a lot ,
Re: Not For Atheists! by budaatum: 6:40am On Jun 29, 2020
TheSourcerer:
honestly there's no use convincing them , it never ends , goddamn , sooo mentally blocked but who cares , jeebus cares for them and died for them and will die again for them in the future yay! Unkillable God ? Or undead? Jesus confuses me a lot ,
I think you forget that you do not speak to my sort because I disappoint you, Sourcerer. But since you admit that Jesus confuses you a lot, I'll humour you knowing it would end in insults coming my way.

You say "jeebus cares for them and died for them and will die again for them in the future". I take it you mean Jesus. Have you ever tried to understand what Jesus might mean, apart from what you think others might believe? After all, as an atheist, you are not told what to think or believe and can think and reason for yourself and you talk as one who has read the book.

What, Sourcerer, does Jesus mean to you?
Re: Not For Atheists! by TheSourcerer: 6:48am On Jun 29, 2020
budaatum:

I think you forget that you do not speak to my sort because I disappoint you, Sourcerer. But since you admit that Jesus confuses you a lot, I'll humour you knowing it would end in insults coming my way.

You say "jeebus cares for them and died for them and will die again for them in the future". I take it you mean Jesus. Have you ever tried to understand what Jesus might mean, apart from what you think others might believe? After all, as an atheist, you are not told what to think or believe and can think and reason for yourself and you talk as one who has read the book.

first off Good Good morning Badaatum ♥️♥️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not For Atheists! by budaatum: 6:49am On Jun 29, 2020
TheSourcerer:
first off Good Good morning Badaatum ♥️♥️
Good morning Sourcerer. Did you wake well?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not For Atheists! by TheSourcerer: 6:50am On Jun 29, 2020
budaatum:

honestly , a scam name /format . That's what Jesus means to be

But when I was younger , he was love my father and supposed protector from hell

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Not For Atheists! by TheSourcerer: 6:52am On Jun 29, 2020
budaatum:

Good morning Sourcerer. Did you wake well?
oh yeah oh yeah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not For Atheists! by budaatum: 6:55am On Jun 29, 2020
TheSourcerer:
honestly , a scam name /format . That's what Jesus means to be

But when I was younger , he was love my father and supposed protector from hell
"Scam name /format". Interesting.

You say when you were younger. I take it you were born into a Christian home. Would I be correct in assuming your understanding of Jesus was indoctrinated into you, and that you never really understood more than you were told?

How please is It a scam /name format? Were you scammed with it or did you scam with it?

1 Like

Re: Not For Atheists! by TheSourcerer: 7:07am On Jun 29, 2020
budaatum:

"Scam name /format". Interesting.

You say when you were younger. I take it you were born into a Christian home. Would I be correct in assuming your understanding of Jesus was indoctrinated into you, and that you never really understood more than you were told?

How please is It a scam /name format? Were you scammed with it or did you scam with it?
Dad was ATheist too
Mom converted him to religion after they married
Then I was born in a Christ ridden home but something was not right , I could see my father I could see my mother , but I was taught to know God

Time went on of course , I accepted the conflicting ideas of the bible and accepted it as truth , at this time (2-4 years) I had no idea any other religion existed , heck I thought Muslim were a tribe or so , I had no idea I was even in a Religion

Time went on at 9 /10 started reading )outside school corriculum )
First thing that fasinated me were dinosoars (yes I was reading the encyclopedia ) or at least looking at the beautiful colors , now this thought came , did God create these animals ? Why aren't they here anymore , and why hasn't the pasror metioned them once if God made them, they were so fasinating (I dismissed this again ) ...

Time went on I needed to ask questions aalot of questions like how did the all human race (known and unknown ) come from two white people , and god was white , Jesus was white , so who were we ?
Men I asked questions to the extent the pastor told my parents they were not training me in the way of the Lord )in my mind I was like which Lord's way again) of course I knew I'll be flogged when I got home , which I was

So I stopped asking questions since this God logic was really not helping me ,. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not For Atheists! by TheSourcerer: 7:13am On Jun 29, 2020
budaatum:

oh boy do I hate that name jesus-_-
Fucking monster
Btw his real name is supposed to be yehusua hamaschiach

So how the hell is there power in the name Jesus Christ ,

Do they pass powerful names down from generation to generation? Smh
Re: Not For Atheists! by TheSourcerer: 7:18am On Jun 29, 2020
You know if not for my parents I wouldn't have known or heard that name , if our intelligence wasn't beaten out of us , our senses stolen from us while we were kids , things would be obviously diffredif , children will express unique capabilities and not suppress themselves and create the society we have today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Work & Study In Canada - January 2018 Entry / Mom Skipped Her Own Graduation To Attend Her Son's Own, This Happened Next / Private School teacher breakdowns in tears (pics), (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.