Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

This Is Punishment God Would Give To Illegitimate Children And Their Parents - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is Punishment God Would Give To Illegitimate Children And Their Parents (1466 Views)

"God Would Do It Is A Slogan Of The Indolent" - Bishop Oyedepo / Will Illegitimate Children Go To Heaven? / If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Punishment God Would Give To Illegitimate Children And Their Parents by Mazigabriel(m): 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2020

This is what the Bible says about the punishment for having children outside wedlock.

In the testament of Deuterocanonicals(Which has the book of wisdom, sirach, Baruch, etc) in the Bible, God let us know the penalty for having children outside wedlock. The book of Deterocanonicals is found in the "good news version" and larger Bibles.

Below are the punishment God says that awaits them:

1) Wisdom chapter 3 verse 16 - 19:

Children born of adultery or a forbidden Union will die an early death. Yet even if the live Long they will not amount to anything and would never be respected at old age. And if the die Young the would have no comfort or hope on judgement day. Children born of a forbidden Union suffer a miserable fate.

Chapter 4 verse 3 - 6:

No matter how many children born of a forbidden Union, none of them will ever amount to anything. They are illegitimate; they can never lay a firm foundation for themselves, never take deep roots. Like trees with shallow roots the put out leaves for a while but the sway in the Wind and storms uproot them. Their branches Fall before the mature; their fruits never ripens and it is good for nothing. And on the judgement day, children born of a forbidden Union will testify to the sins of their parents and act as witness against them.

Everyone should avoid having babymamas, it's against God's will.

Re: This Is Punishment God Would Give To Illegitimate Children And Their Parents by LordReed(m): 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
This is why people become stupid, they yield their brains to dehumanising rubbish from thousands of years ago.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Punishment God Would Give To Illegitimate Children And Their Parents by Mazigabriel(m): 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2020
LordReed:
This is why people become stupid, they yield their brains to dehumanising rubbish from thousands of years ago.
how explain
Re: This Is Punishment God Would Give To Illegitimate Children And Their Parents by OsuIgboIpob: 1:10pm On Jun 28, 2020
With the rate at which women are giving birth to illegitimate children... grin
Re: This Is Punishment God Would Give To Illegitimate Children And Their Parents by LordReed(m): 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2020
Mazigabriel:
how explain

How does it make sense to condemn a human being for the circumstances of their birth? Did they choose to be born that way? Yet you have this book telling you they are condemned for that and you actually agree with it, that is stupidity.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Punishment God Would Give To Illegitimate Children And Their Parents by Mazigabriel(m): 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
LordReed:

How does it make sense to condemn a human being for the circumstances of their birth? Did they choose to be born that way? Yet you have this book telling you they are condemned for that and you actually agree with it, that is stupidity.
before you insult someone, just know that it was the Bible that said it and not a human being
Re: This Is Punishment God Would Give To Illegitimate Children And Their Parents by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 28, 2020
Mazigabriel:
before you insult someone, just know that it was the Bible that said it and not a human being
who wrote the Bible?

2 Likes

Re: This Is Punishment God Would Give To Illegitimate Children And Their Parents by LordReed(m): 1:41pm On Jun 28, 2020
Mazigabriel:

Doesn't make it any less stupid and if you believe it then you are stupid as well.

1 Like

Re: This Is Punishment God Would Give To Illegitimate Children And Their Parents by LordReed(m): 1:41pm On Jun 28, 2020
MhisTahrah:
who wrote the Bible?

Good question.

1 Like

Re: This Is Punishment God Would Give To Illegitimate Children And Their Parents by Mazigabriel(m): 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
LordReed:

Doesn't make it any less stupid and if you believe it then you are stupid as well.
you are the one that is stupid, because this part of the Bible concerns shunning world behaviour you would look for a means to criticize it but when it says your enemies would die you would believe it. who is fooling who here

1 Like

Re: This Is Punishment God Would Give To Illegitimate Children And Their Parents by Mazigabriel(m): 1:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
MhisTahrah:
who wrote the Bible?
Human beings inspired by the holy spirit

1 Like

Re: This Is Punishment God Would Give To Illegitimate Children And Their Parents by LordReed(m): 1:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
Mazigabriel:
you are the one that is stupid, because this part of the Bible concerns shunning world behaviour you would look for a means to criticize it but when it says your enemies would die you would believe it. who is fooling who here

You are a dunce if you think I believe a stupid book from thousands of years ago.

1 Like

Re: This Is Punishment God Would Give To Illegitimate Children And Their Parents by Osobi32(m): 2:10pm On Jun 28, 2020
LordReed:

tell them bro.... Some people are just stupid by letting religion control their seasoning.

1 Like

Re: This Is Punishment God Would Give To Illegitimate Children And Their Parents by lordm(m): 2:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
Controversial, I will never have a child outside wedlock. Let's all do it the right way. Get married, no matter how low key and do things as it should be

2 Likes

Re: This Is Punishment God Would Give To Illegitimate Children And Their Parents by Mazigabriel(m): 2:27pm On Jun 28, 2020
LordReed:

You are a dunce if you think I believe a stupid book from thousands of years ago.
I am not a dunce and besides I didn't post it for you but to those who want to listen and take corrections. The book might have been written thousands of years ago but the word of God never changes and it always comes to pass, haven't read that in the Bible before

1 Like

Re: This Is Punishment God Would Give To Illegitimate Children And Their Parents by Mazigabriel(m): 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2020
Osobi32:
tell them bro.... Some people are just stupid by letting religion control their seasoning.
it is not about religion but doing God's will

2 Likes

Re: This Is Punishment God Would Give To Illegitimate Children And Their Parents by Kobojunkie: 3:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
Mazigabriel:

This is what the Bible says about the punishment for having children outside wedlock.

In the testament of Deuterocanonicals(Which has the book of wisdom, sirach, Baruch, etc) in the Bible, God let us know the penalty for having children outside wedlock. The book of Deterocanonicals is found in the "good news version" and larger Bibles.

Below are the punishment God says that awaits them:

1) Wisdom chapter 3 verse 16 - 19:

Children born of adultery or a forbidden Union will die an early death. Yet even if the live Long they will not amount to anything and would never be respected at old age. And if the die Young the would have no comfort or hope on judgement day. Children born of a forbidden Union suffer a miserable fate.

Chapter 4 verse 3 - 6:

No matter how many children born of a forbidden Union, none of them will ever amount to anything. They are illegitimate; they can never lay a firm foundation for themselves, never take deep roots. Like trees with shallow roots the put out leaves for a while but the sway in the Wind and storms uproot them. Their branches Fall before the mature; their fruits never ripens and it is good for nothing. And on the judgement day, children born of a forbidden Union will testify to the sins of their parents and act as witness against them.

Everyone should avoid having babymamas, it's against God's will.

you book of srirach lied there cause many of those same are leaders in today's worlf
Re: This Is Punishment God Would Give To Illegitimate Children And Their Parents by Mazigabriel(m): 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2020
Kobojunkie:
you book of srirach lied there cause many of those same are leaders in today's worlf
it is the book of Wisdom not Sirach
Re: This Is Punishment God Would Give To Illegitimate Children And Their Parents by Kobojunkie: 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2020
Mazigabriel:
it is the book of Wisdom not Sirach
well, that entry was not wisdom now, was it? undecided
Re: This Is Punishment God Would Give To Illegitimate Children And Their Parents by Mazigabriel(m): 5:24pm On Jun 28, 2020
Kobojunkie:
well, that entry was not wisdom now, was it? undecided
it is
Re: This Is Punishment God Would Give To Illegitimate Children And Their Parents by Kobojunkie: 5:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
Mazigabriel:
it is
wisdom never fails because it is truth. In this case, it is not
Re: This Is Punishment God Would Give To Illegitimate Children And Their Parents by free2ryhme: 5:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
Kobojunkie:
wisdom never fails because it is truth. In this case, it is not

Are you still alive.

shocked shocked

I cant believe you are back on nairaland
Re: This Is Punishment God Would Give To Illegitimate Children And Their Parents by Kobojunkie: 5:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
free2ryhme:

Are you still alive.

shocked shocked

I cant believe you are back on nairaland
ofcourse l am alive cheesy cheesy grin wink
Re: This Is Punishment God Would Give To Illegitimate Children And Their Parents by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
What a God ........

So sad......
Re: This Is Punishment God Would Give To Illegitimate Children And Their Parents by free2ryhme: 12:41am On Jun 29, 2020
Kobojunkie:
ofcourse l am alive cheesy cheesy grin wink

It have tey tey. I casually stumbled across a comment that called you out and I thought I was dreaming only to double check if it was not a replica account and the date account was first signed onto nairaland.

Alas alas it is you and you changed your displayed picture. It is nice knowing some of us from wey back still frequent "this joint" grin

Your signature picture "a woman holding a red knee high female boot with both arms stretched from left to right " grin
Re: This Is Punishment God Would Give To Illegitimate Children And Their Parents by Kobojunkie: 12:53am On Jun 29, 2020
free2ryhme:

It have tey tey. I casually stumbled across a comment that called you out and I thought I was dreaming only to double check if it was not a replica account and the date account was first signed onto nairaland.

Alas alas it is you and you changed your displayed picture. It is nice knowing some of us from wey back still frequent "this joint" grin

Your signature picture "a woman holding a red knee high female boot with both arms stretched from left to right " grin

The picture is actually that of a man... the same man on there now... Chiwetel Ejiofor from the movie "Kinky boots". I only switched out the old one just some days ago.

I ran out of people to debate with in the real world doing during the lockdown, so since my moniker was still mine, i figured why not return. grin
Re: This Is Punishment God Would Give To Illegitimate Children And Their Parents by free2ryhme: 1:18am On Jun 29, 2020
Kobojunkie:

The picture is actually that of a man... the same man on there now... Chiwetel Ejiofor from the movie "Kinky boots". I only switched out the old one just some days ago.

I ran out of people to debate with in the real world doing during the lockdown, so since my moniker was still mine, i figured why not return. grin

Nice to see you returned. cheesy

Since I am following you I will be getting the updates grin
Re: This Is Punishment God Would Give To Illegitimate Children And Their Parents by Kobojunkie: 2:37am On Jun 29, 2020
free2ryhme:
Nice to see you returned. cheesy
Since I am following you I will be getting the updates grin
Awesome! grin

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? / Prove That The Lord Jesus Christ Is God / What Happens When A Christian Meets The Truth? Denial. Epic Denial!!!!! LMAO!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.