Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) (54511 Views)

Man Killed By Armed Robbers On Okene-Lokoja Highway / 5 Teenage Highway Robbers Arrested In Ogun / Man Who Bagged Ph.D From UK University Killed By Robbers On His Way To Kano.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by TwentyOnePilots(m): 2:14pm On Jun 28, 2020
Good!!!
Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by sheyitokz(m): 2:14pm On Jun 28, 2020
This kain lazy boys made buhari regard we youths as lazy youth
Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by Retrography(m): 2:14pm On Jun 28, 2020
mystery22:
A failed state,most youths now resort to crimes to survive..Nigeria will remain cursed till we disintegrate..

I hope the governor, and National Assembly Members from your state have performed up to 45%.
Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by Chummynoni(m): 2:15pm On Jun 28, 2020
the look on that dagger wielding idiot's face says it all. he cud easily kill. lazy idiots
Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by jericco1(m): 2:15pm On Jun 28, 2020
Strongmen grin cheesy
Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by SolarEdge: 2:15pm On Jun 28, 2020
See as them be
Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by raphy(m): 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2020
see that niggah collar bone self we cry for attention.
see how people are living in lagos everyday.
thief Kil them there .
Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by Mummyfour(f): 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2020
Please o!!!who will help us arrest the highway criminals that are wearing army,police,road safety and civil defence uniforms that are robbing people especially transporters of essentials like food and drugs of their hard earned 200 naira 500 naira and 1k.They also Rob people of precious time with their useless checkpoint.
Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by DaddyMorenike: 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2020
Hunger don finish these ones.
Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by Oxb90: 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2020
Let everyone defend himself or herself. #Armyourself
Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by tydi(m): 2:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
sam4noow:

Ohhh Damnnnn Shiiitttt nigggaarr

idiaatttt
Afonja kill you there, the mumu didn't even bother checking the name before saying they are both Afonja Youths...

Don't be brainwashed, they are pure afonja. They have this trait of lying about their names when caught in criminal act, look at those guys faces very well and tell me if they in any way look like arewa guys. Same way hushpuppi changed his name from Raymond to Ramoni.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by MetaPhysical: 2:23pm On Jun 28, 2020
Lordjiggs09:
Another ugly and down side of living a life of crime, the shame it brings to your family.

Nowadays na some family dey pressure their children to crime.

...you no see your mates dey ride better car, dey buy better cloth for their parents? When you go build house for me nah?

They dont know or care where or how his mates get money to live large.

Im not it is so in every case...but beware of some parental influence.
Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by Prophet777: 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2020
Thousands has been robbed and killed on this same bridge over the years.

The bridge has been a troubled spot but little or nothing has been done by the police authority to have a permanent patrol team on this bridge which I blve is the main solution.

A top military man was once killed on this same bridge.
Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by zagorakis(m): 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2020
mystery22:
A failed state,most youths now resort to crimes to survive..Nigeria will remain cursed till we disintegrate..

what is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by Chrizdon: 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2020
Hello everyone! I feel obliged to share with you how you can possibly earn a stable income fee between the range of N10,000 to N70,000 on a monthly basis with your mobile phone. I've tried so many sites or platform where I can make money legally but majority of those platforms are scam and will demand for a great deal of your time.
I fell into those scams of investing some amount, reading and commenting regularly on meaningless articles. I tell you, those platforms doesn't pay, it only sucks my precious time. This platform I am about to share with you is very legit. Millions of People across the globe are benefitting from it since it is owned by a popular web browser (opera mini).
Opera mini launched a platform in November 2019 known as Opera Hub. Opera hub requires that you submit articles (news or your own stories) on the platform. You are only permitted to submit a maximum of 5 articles per day. If you can pen down your opinions and news properly in English, you could get up to 50,000 clicks per article.
1 article get 0.036naira, 10,000 articles gets 360naira. Even if your article is not well structured you can get at least 20,000 clicks per article. If you serious with it and you submit the 5 articles per day that means N360×5=N1,800 per day. For 30 days you will get N1,800×30= N54,000. This is what some University graduates earn on a monthly basis here in Nigeria.
Registration on opera hub is free, all you have to do is go to hub.opera.com and complete the registration. When you are registering, you will be asked to submit a referral code. They may tell you it's optional, but believe me, it will increase the chances of getting your articles to a more broader audience. Before registering, write down this referral code AXGBOLB in a piece of paper, while doing the registration input the AXGBOLB code in the referral section.
You will be asked to submit an opay account. Download the opay app from play store and fill the necessary details. The opay account is meant for quick payment without any issues since opera mini is not a Nigerian company it needs a better means of international payment without causing any stress to the receiver. When you create the opay account, your opay account is the phone number you used for the opay registration.
After this process, you are good to go. I have compiled all the necessary information you need about opera hub in this article, and if you are still in doubt, you can do a little research yourself and don't forget to write down the referral code AXGBOLB so as to increase your chances of getting more clicks.
Notes: opera hub usually pay their writers for the previous month on the 11th to 15th of the next month. God bless you!!!

Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by uuzba(m): 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2020
mystery22:
If your want to disintegrate, go your own na!?
Stop using our Naira, our roads, our mobile network.
Go and do your own everything.
Why making noise here?
Who do you want to drag to follow you?

Go and disintegrate by yourself.
If all goes well, we will hear about your success or failure in the news
Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by tstx(m): 2:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
Everyday for the thief
Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by FIRDAUS3(m): 2:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
Dem be real robbers..
Omo, see the looking.....
Just like them over there...... undecided
Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by Iceberg3: 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
Olabode971:
A country where Much is Said; but less and Nothing is ever done..

#ThereWasOnceAcountry

You are right...
Like your people who always bla bla bla about Igbo affairs grin

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by onome2013: 2:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
Very useless people. Disgracing their families.
Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by Iceberg3: 2:41pm On Jun 28, 2020
But Yoruba people are rather more interested in Igbo/ojukwu/ipob affairs na

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:41pm On Jun 28, 2020
mystery22:
I cancel your wish in Jesus Name
Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by Olabode971(f): 2:43pm On Jun 28, 2020
Iceberg3:

You are right...
Like your people who always bla bla bla about Igbo affairs grin

Wetin concern me with Igbo affairs for here now...

Ewa gbami.

See; my main agitation is channeled to disintegration of power or if possible; Major tribe seceded from this Northern Power Blood Suvking Scum..

We all have had Enough..
grin
Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by edupedia: 2:43pm On Jun 28, 2020
mystery22:

Keep deceiving yourself with your online kingdom. Since 2015 what have u achieved with your life despite slapping your family and village with curses everyday?
Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by mystery22: 2:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
edupedia:

Keep deceiving yourself with your online kingdom. Since 2015 what have u achieved with your life despite slapping your family and village with curses everyday?
yarriba people like dreaming..Nigeria is cursed..nothing will ever work in this country

Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by mystery22: 2:49pm On Jun 28, 2020
TOPCRUISE:

I cancel your wish in Jesus Name
hmmm

Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by NkemjikaX(m): 2:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
I really don't understand these report.
1. They came out from under the bridge with knife and cutlass, yet the police found only the cutlass.
2. On sitting the police they took to their hills jumped under the bridge and had a HOT CHASE from the police before they were apprehended still under the bridge : angry cool
Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by Samiah33(m): 2:59pm On Jun 28, 2020
Crime is bad no matter the tribe
Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by Kenny9857(m): 2:59pm On Jun 28, 2020
tydi:

Don't be brainwashed, they are pure afonja. They have this trait of lying about their names when caught in criminal act, look at those guys faces very well and tell me if they in any way look like arewa guys. Same way hushpuppi changed his name from Raymond to Ramoni.
And you think you just typed something sensible?
Continue to wallow in your foolishness okay ??

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by Cantonese: 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2020
The way that well slapped one holds up that dagger shows he's an expert in "chooking" and butchering. I suggest the next thing will be to let him have a feel of what people suffered in his evil hands by "chooking" him too!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) / Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen / "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.