Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) (54530 Views)

Man Killed By Armed Robbers On Okene-Lokoja Highway / 5 Teenage Highway Robbers Arrested In Ogun / Man Who Bagged Ph.D From UK University Killed By Robbers On His Way To Kano.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by tydi(m): 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
Kenny9857:

And you think you just typed something sensible?
Continue to wallow in your foolishness okay ??

Take it or leave it..
They are both descendants of afonja claiming to be arewa
Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by Kenny9857(m): 3:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
tydi:

Take it or leave it..
They are both descendants of afonja claiming to be arewa
Okay sir
Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by blakkydikky(m): 3:07pm On Jun 28, 2020
mystery22:
A failed state,most youths now resort to crimes to survive..Nigeria will remain cursed till we disintegrate..
...it's only your household that will remain cursed until we disintegrate.
Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by tydi(m): 3:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
Kenny9857:

Okay sir

God bless you
Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by blakkydikky(m): 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2020
Iceberg3:
But Yoruba people are rather more interested in Igbo/ojukwu/ipob affairs na

grin grin grin
As Igbo people are much more interested in Tinubu/Yoruba/Afonja's affairs.
Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by mystery22: 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2020
blakkydikky:
...it's only your household that will remain cursed until we disintegrate.
how did i end up in a failed state with a cursed boy like you.double problem..everyone knows Nigeria is cursed...hoe will a cursed boy like you understand..

Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by Iceberg3: 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2020
blakkydikky:
As Igbo people are much more interested in Tinubu/Yoruba/ Afonja's

affairs.

Lolsssssss grin grin grin@ bolded grin grin
What's the meaning of the bolded?

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA!!!!!!
Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by selfdefence: 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
Dem don enta grin
Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by blakkydikky(m): 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
mystery22:
how did i end up in a failed state with a cursed boy like you.double problem..everyone knows Nigeria is cursed...hoe will a cursed boy like you understand..
...I wonder where you bastard,osu,nyamiri piglet were when God is given out brain. Your comment has even shown you're cursed from the womb. Ewu Igbo. Your household is cursed forever as you wish Nigeria.
Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by mystery22: 3:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
blakkydikky:
...I wonder where you bastard,osu,nyamiri piglet were when God is given out brain. Your comment has even shown you're cursed from the womb. Ewu Igbo. Your household is cursed forever as you wish Nigeria.
someone should hold this animal born by a mad woman before he commit suicide..cursed boy born by a cursed parents inside a cursed country..double wahala grin
Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by seangy4konji: 3:53pm On Jun 28, 2020
nigeria is not a country...

if you know how much the leaders have looted then you will know hush puppi is not the cause of this hunger and starvation.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by desiredhome: 3:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
mystery22:
A failed state,most youths now resort to crimes to survive..Nigeria will remain cursed till we disintegrate..

Criminals justifying crime..... preferring crime to hardwork.... your mates are making a living with their skills and handwork you are their deceiving yourself looking for who put your frustrations on.........lazy youths..
Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by blakkydikky(m): 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2020
mystery22:
someone should hold this animal born by a mad woman before he commit suicide..cursed boy born by a cursed parents inside a cursed country..double wahala grin
...smiles,it's unfortunate a cursed pig of a father gave birth to you an unfortunate cursed Ijaw. I know it's a curse for you this nyamiri osu not to have brain. I'm very sure you are a product of a baby factory. Ewu hausa.
Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by efedavies: 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2020
these were the set of thieves that robbed my friend of his phone in that spot.pls their scrotum should be cut off.stupid lot.
Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by AnanseK(m): 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
yinkus6750:
How on earth will an Hausa man come and be terrorising residence in another part of the country?
The influx into Lagos need to be monitored and curtailed
Hope they will be sentenced accordingly?

I wonder what happened. The opposite was the norm about 15 to 20 years ago when

All the violent criminals came from the south, the notorious Oyenusis and Aninis etc.

I just wonder
Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by mystery22: 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2020
blakkydikky:
...smiles,it's unfortunate a cursed pig of a father gave birth to you an unfortunate cursed Ijaw. I know it's a curse for you this nyamiri osu not to have brain. I'm very sure you are a product of a baby factory. Ewu hausa.
typical afonja man grin animals in human form..no wonder they dread staying alone..OK take one sniper like your hopeless father awolowo... cheesy
Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by mystery22: 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
desiredhome:

Criminals justifying crime..... preferring crime to hardwork.... your mates are making a living with their skills and handwork you are their deceiving yourself looking for who put your frustrations on.........lazy youths..
cursed nation called nigeria.name one thing that works in this shithole,I am sure you are a yarriba boy..parasites that can't stay alone

Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by blakkydikky(m): 5:06pm On Jun 28, 2020
mystery22:
typical afonja man grin animals in human form..no wonder they dread staying alone..OK take one sniper like your hopeless father awolowo... cheesy
Typical osu piglet with gutter brain. Can you mention what you nyamiri is contributing than being a nuisance to society? You would not die but continue being miserable,cursed and unfortunate like your good for nothing parent that gave birth to miserable being like you.
Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by tballeyy(m): 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2020
This are condemn being already. That is the work of poverty in d country. Blame our government for this
Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by Corporate2020: 5:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
mystery22:

Nigeria is not cursed, only you and your tribe are cursed.
Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by desiredhome: 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2020
mystery22:
cursed nation called nigeria.name one thing that works in this shithole,I am sure you are a yarriba boy..parasites that can't stay alone
Cursed nation because of cursed people like you with evil mind, who are bent on destroying the Country and still blame another person....... criminals
Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by immantoks: 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2020
Fulanism is always associated with crime.cut them off from Nigeria and there will be great Peace.
Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by mystery22: 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
blakkydikky:
Typical osu piglet with gutter brain. Can you mention what you nyamiri is contributing than being a nuisance to society? You would not die but continue being miserable,cursed and unfortunate like your good for nothing parent that gave birth to miserable being like you.
everything you say will return to you,your family and generation tongue amen
Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by mystery22: 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2020
Corporate2020:

Nigeria is not cursed, only you and your tribe are cursed.
cursed nation with a cursed boy like you
Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by mystery22: 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2020
desiredhome:

Cursed nation because of cursed people like you with evil mind, who are bent on destroying the Country and still blame another person....... criminals
cursed boy, born by a cursed family, from a cursed tribe that hate staying alone.parasites.

Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by desiredhome: 6:12pm On Jun 28, 2020
mystery22:
cursed boy, born by a cursed family, from a cursed tribe that hate staying alone.parasites.
Criminal.......go get a life, Nigeria is bigger than you.....
Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by blakkydikky(m): 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2020
mystery22:
everything you say will return to you,your family and generation tongue amen
And what you wish Nigeria will return to you,your family and your generation in trillions folds in Jesus name(Amen).....Osu pig.
Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by prettyaura: 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2020
Thank God! They should rot in jail...I was once robbed on that long bridge sometimes last year on my way to Lagos...like 4 of them suddenly jumped out from under that bridge with guns and cutlasses..it was around 8pm when there was a serious hold up...I ran out of the vehicle without even my handbag..got home with nothing...i am still in shock of it up till today...may robbers, killers, ritualists, scammers rot in hell..may their lives be miserable..may they never know peace as God lives.
Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by gadafi74: 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2020
Why bringing to the Police station, they should have been short dead right there under the bridge.... If only the Police knew how many people including Army Officer that had being killed by this notorious blood thirsty beast, they would have clear them from existence immediate... They are not worthy of living in the midst of the people.....
Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by fyneboi79(m): 6:43pm On Jun 28, 2020
These bastards almost killed me on that long bridge on December 22 2009 when my car broke down there. God saved me from those daggers.
Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by BabaO2: 7:17pm On Jun 28, 2020
To secure that long bridge is not brainy, we have been on this for many years.
Can't they put well fortified physical barrier on both sides of the bridge with even dusk to dawn electricity powered by either solar/generator? They can even use technology (CCTV) to monitor the bridge
Re: Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) by Onlyonebuhari: 7:29pm On Jun 28, 2020
mystery22:

Jobless youths like you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen / See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) / Youth Corper Butchered By Cultists In Bayelsa State (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.