Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,757 members, 7,851,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

Enugu State Morning Sports At Okpara Sq - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Enugu State Morning Sports At Okpara Sq (435 Views)

Audio Leaks Of Bishop Felix Okpara & 16years Old G!rl He Raped (video) / Triplet Brothers Marry Triplet Sisters In Enugu State (photos) / The Tallest Ashawo Tree In Okpara LG, Benin City. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu State Morning Sports At Okpara Sq by akpunda86: 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
Sex and sports in coal city.A pity u see our girls and men mostly women wearing sexy tight wears in name of sports seducing men and sometimes corporate ashawos doing marketing all in the name of sports.

Was an irritating sight as u see married women being massaged erotically by young gigolos in the name of massage.

Well dispersing this sex club in Enugu by the governor a welcome development..

Well they shifted their sex trade to anoda area by holytrinity cath church but one of them was unlucky yesterday.
I was in my farm but noticed that the grass was moving.I changed position and took anoda area and behold a woman i suppose a married woman doing doggy wit a young trainer inside the bush.I recorded them.was an eye sore seeing ur mum age mate sucking a kid dk.
After recording i coughed for them to know i saw them.
Im not blackmailing her dont need any money but only my dad i played the video for.A very popular woman in church.

Brodas its irritating when i see married ppl going naked in name of sports and i bitterly ask where are this women husband.

SPORTS OR SEX WHICH WAY FOWARD.

I heard the woman came to my house but i sent one message to her if im shot or accidentally accident comes my way let her video be released.For me im not blackmailing her but if she comes my house again the hubby hhave the video.A mum of five kids messing up thou the hubby na anoda useless mofo.
Re: Enugu State Morning Sports At Okpara Sq by akpunda86: 1:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
If u stay at independence layout mostly around brown brown centre youll see them coporate ashawos in action.you see ass and boobs of all sizes all kinds of markets blocking the roads and causing human traffic.with nuisance from them one day a lunatic driver might hit them.
Re: Enugu State Morning Sports At Okpara Sq by BetterPoison: 2:06pm On Jun 28, 2020
leave people be. Mind your business,

just because you are not involved in their sexercise doesn't mean you are MOST HOLY. Infact, instead of just looking at them close to your farm, you can at least invite them into your barn or let them make use of your bed.... it's called service to humanity grin
Re: Enugu State Morning Sports At Okpara Sq by onward4life(m): 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
akpunda86:
If u stay at independence layout mostly around brown brown centre youll see them coporate ashawos in action.you see ass and boobs of all sizes all kinds of markets blocking the roads and causing human traffic.with nuisance from them one day a lunatic driver might hit them.

Enugu is clits capital

Imo dey grow

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Should Never Sacrifice In Any Relationship No Matter What / Genevieve Nnaji Is Expecting A Baby Boy + Tiwasavage Broke Up With Wizkid Meet / Lady Celebrates After The Married Man She Is Dating Proposed To Her After Divorc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.