Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,073 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:13 AM

My Experience At A Scam Interview Company. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Experience At A Scam Interview Company. (23391 Views)

Kindly Share Your Scam Interview Experience And How You Found Out They Were Scam / Its Urgent!! Scam Interview / How To Identify Scam Interview Invitations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience At A Scam Interview Company. by modextus(m): 9:33am On Jun 29, 2020
There's this new one I've been hearing about lately. They call it "La Buena Vida". Someone has been on my case about joining them. Someone should tell me what they know about it. Are they all the same?

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Scam Interview Company. by Kingnelson9: 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2020
Lol...its a marketing company. You job is to sale their products.they all over south,both west,east and south.i am nt sure if they are in the north because fulanis or bokoharams may kidnap them because they too dey waka/beg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At A Scam Interview Company. by spoilerx: 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Scamming people who are struggling to pay their bills due to unemployment is one of the most heartless things one could ever do. Ppl are wicked mehn! sad

Nigerians are really the scum of the earth, wicked lots !!!!

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Scam Interview Company. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 29, 2020
Nau Wao. This country is so discouraging. Some people know you're stressed, but they still derive joy in stressing the stress out of you. Ha
@op, sorry for all that.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Scam Interview Company. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
budaatum:

I love the fact that you couldn't "remember correctly". It goes to show that you never ever received a "check" from the company or you would definitely have remembered correctly.

But of course, your uncle received one, lol. Someone else always receiving one being part of what keeps this scam going.

How could a kid receive a check, or did you think GNLD was actually a scam when they came to Nigeria years ago. It was actually legit, na ur naija people spoil am

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Scam Interview Company. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 01, 2020
Liposure:
If u see WORKERS NEEDED 45K on the walls of major streets. Just know its them. Under the guise of GNLD or neolife

Wisdom cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At A Scam Interview Company. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
Network marketing is a good business if you are trained on how to do it properly but some folks doing it in Nigeria has turned it to something else.

Someone looking for a job cannot do much in Network marketing. Where him wan see money purchase the items and other things?

It is best done as a side hustle initially, then maybe a full blown business later.

I am sure at least 3-5 people attending these seminars already know what's up but dem no wan fall the organizers hand.

Abeg fall their hand oo, spoil show for them.

Na them start am first grin
Re: My Experience At A Scam Interview Company. by oceanized25(m): 9:20pm On Aug 17, 2020
Have you learnt anything about them yet??it seems I want to go to bed with them,I need to be sure about them before doing anything
modextus:
There's this new one I've been hearing about lately. They call it "La Buena Vida". Someone has been on my case about joining them. Someone should tell me what they know about it. Are they all the same?
Re: My Experience At A Scam Interview Company. by mololo: 8:40pm On Aug 19, 2020
My brother or sister. If you have heard of Own Your Life campaign before...its the same thing as LA Buena Vida. My brother or sister its not what you think ooo....for your own good avoid them...avoid sweet talk and sweet mouth....a word is enough for the wise...that's all I have to say. I know victims.

oceanized25:
Have you learnt anything about them yet??it seems I want to go to bed with them,I need to be sure about them before doing anything

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Scam Interview Company. by oceanized25(m): 5:44am On Aug 20, 2020
Thanks
mololo:
My brother or sister. If you have heard of Own Your Life campaign before...its the same thing as LA Buena Vida. My brother or sister its not what you think ooo....for your own good avoid them...avoid sweet talk and sweet mouth....a word is enough for the wise...that's all I have to say. I know victims.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience At A Scam Interview Company. by id4sho(m): 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2020
mololo:

i received a call and this SMS

Reservation for the LA BUENA VIDA Business Briefing has been Successful.
Date: Thursday 08/10/2020
Time: 10:30am prompt
Venue: SUITE G16- GROUND FLOOR, YUSUFU TURAKI PLAZA. ADJACENT JOS ECWA THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY (JETS), FARIN GADA JOS, PLATEAU STATE.
Reg.code: 821/CKM/7352

REPLY OKAY TO VALIDATE.
Re: My Experience At A Scam Interview Company. by CopaMike(m): 7:22am On Oct 11, 2020
id4sho:

i received a call and this SMS

Reservation for the LA BUENA VIDA Business Briefing has been Successful.
Date: Thursday 08/10/2020
Time: 10:30am prompt
Venue: SUITE G16- GROUND FLOOR, YUSUFU TURAKI PLAZA. ADJACENT JOS ECWA THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY (JETS), FARIN GADA JOS, PLATEAU STATE.
Reg.code: 821/CKM/7352

REPLY OKAY TO VALIDATE.
My own invitation is in Aba and the seminar is holding today, but am not sure if I will go
Re: My Experience At A Scam Interview Company. by id4sho(m): 7:26am On Oct 11, 2020
CopaMike:
My own invitation is in Aba and the seminar is holding today, but am not sure if I will go
They called me that morning, I didn't pick.
No stress yourself
Re: My Experience At A Scam Interview Company. by CopaMike(m): 11:04am On Oct 11, 2020
id4sho:
They called me that morning, I didn't pick. No stress yourself
Yeah bro, I won't attend
Re: My Experience At A Scam Interview Company. by Stoneyeq: 9:03am On Nov 23, 2020
And since you didn't attend, has your bank account grown an inch better

Be there and be procrastinating about a legit Network Marketing business, whereas many lives are being changed by the La Buena Vida. You think it's all big talks. Continue being harassed by this godforsaken Government and keep carrying your CV hawking around looking for white collar jobs that'll be underpaying like slaves for 8hrs daily.

Network Marketing Business is absolutely Great, it's just making your researches and finding a genuine one, and check if they can provide mentorship (which is key) for you. And that's what La Buena Vida is all about.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Scam Interview Company. by 7826stan(m): 1:38am On Dec 27, 2020
Well, I may not know what every individual have heard about La Buenavida but if it's the same La Buenavida that I belong, it's real, legit and I must confess, the hand that holds you on this financial journey matters.

To learn more, chat me up on WhatsApp: 07036973443
Re: My Experience At A Scam Interview Company. by 7826stan(m): 1:43am On Dec 27, 2020
id4sho:

They called me that morning, I didn't pick.
No stress yourself

Well, if you care to learn what La Buenavida is really all about, there is nothing scamming about it. It's just like RCCG. It's one but you discover that miracle happens in one church than the other but same RCCG. Simple truth is, the hand that holds you on journey of financial freedom matters, so, get it, not everyone wats your progress, if you fell victim of wrong leadership in any system before, La Buenavida has the good structure for you. Yours is to discover which is the right system.

You can chat me up on WhatsApp for more info: 07036973443.
Re: My Experience At A Scam Interview Company. by 7826stan(m): 3:48pm On Jan 10, 2021
Hello, though am just seeing this post of yours and am sure you want a first hand info about the project La Buenavida organization is running.

I am one of the top consultant in the organization and I will like you to know that, when there is no mentorship in a system, you cannever go far.

Two things destroys opportunities that ought to make fortune for Nigerians;

1. The GET RICH QUICK scheme. Ponzi is a virus that eats up the mentality of most Nigerians, then it blindfolds you to seeing legitimate opportunities.

2. FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN. There is no way you can give room for fear and still want to make good fortune in any system, it will never work. 1st let it be known to you that fear is not real, it's just a suggestion for you to let go of an opportunity that will change your life.

If you really want to look into the modality of our organization, then chat me up or call me on +2347036973443.

padi94:
Pls was there anyone who paid d suppose money, that is the person we want to hear from, not you OP.

Make we know Westin the money fetch, or na scam
Re: My Experience At A Scam Interview Company. by sheikhkute: 9:38am On Feb 05, 2021
For all those saying it's legit et al, I don't think your convinced enough and the fact that you all are still networking inside here and campaigning for personal members is adding more scare to the much fear already..
All we need is information and insights into the business just lay our the thing here, which one is chat me up, sick � of Nigerians ooo

3 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Scam Interview Company. by GreenOris: 9:23am On Feb 17, 2021
7826stan:
Well, I may not know what every individual have heard about La Buenavida but if it's the same La Buenavida that I belong, it's real, legit and I must confess, the hand that holds you on this financial journey matters.

To learn more, chat me up on WhatsApp: 07036973443
in brief tell us what they do so you can get more customers

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Scam Interview Company. by HarunaWest(m): 8:52pm On Feb 17, 2021
laosy:
Good afternoon Nairalanders.
I want to share my interview experience with a fraudulent company or should I call them individuals. It's quite a long story and it would have been great if nairaland have a voice note feature. Anyways, I'll type.

It begins like this, I'm an undergraduate of a federal University. I've been at home since the beginning of the lockdown and I'm really fed up of staying at home. So beginning of this week, I hinted like 3 of my friends that I'll like to get a job I can manage for the remainder of the school lockdown as the FG doesn't seems ready to open school yet. So, one of them told me to contact an agent in charge of stuff like that, then I told him I don't know any agent oo. So he said he knows one that got him a job when he just finished his secondary school before he got admission into the university. So, he told me he'll link me up with the agent that he charges 3k for the service. So I got talking with the agent on WhatsApp and he asked for my location and I told him I live on mainland in Lagos oo. So, he asked me the type of job I'll like to get and I told him,I'll prefer a front desk officer/ secretary in any small organization or better still a sale rep in a supermarket.
Then, on Friday evening, he sent me a screenshot of an organization's invite for an interview the next day (Saturday) at ikeja( I'll attach the screenshot). Then I asked him what the company is into, he said business development and I said okay, then I asked for the post of the vacancy but he just told me to go and I'll find out. Then, I thought to myself perhaps, it's the front desk officer job that I told him before.
Fast forward to yesterday which was the day of the supposed interview which was slated for 8am. I got there about 8:05, but I was surprised the company doesn't have a signature outside the building that shows the name of the company or what they are into. I got in anyways, and I saw a couple of people filling an attendance paper, I was surprised I was no 46 on the list cuz I think I'm the only one for the interview. I got into the reception and I saw a lot of people seated on chairs so I took a sit too. While on the seat, a lot of thoughts came running into my mind like I was the youngest person there, and some people were dressed in shirt and tie while some on casual dress. I was about to leave cuz I don't expect such and I'm only an undergraduate looking for a minor job before resumption but something just kept me seated to wait and see how it goes. While at the reception, they played Dangote's interview with an Aljazeera presenter and Sijibomi Ogundele's interview( real estate entrepreneur) too. I looked around and I saw about 3 wall pictures of quotes from Nelson Mandela, Maya Angelou and Mark Zuckerberg and a photo painting too. After being seated for about 45mins, a lady attended to us and told us that the interview will be in two phases with two different groups, that we'll be grouped from our names on the attendance. So she started calling names, one group was asked to stay downstairs and the other upstairs, I was part of the group upstairs.
So when we got there and we were seated, another lady came in and told us that, she'll play a video and we should listen and jot down things as she'll ask us some questions from the video that will determine our selection, meanwhile I still don't know the nature of the job while seated. After the video ended, she came in again and introduced herself, and started asking questions in the video. The video was abt entrepreneur mindset Sha, so she went on and on the video then she started talking about she got into the company like we did by getting interview messages. She never mentioned the name of the company all along, she kept on saying they offered information services and when we get in we'll be partner of the company and not an employee, we'll get income and not salary as income will increase every month. She went on for about 3 good hours. After she was through she said she'll introduce her CEO that'll do the selection. Before the supposed CEO came in, they played a video by Pst Sam Adeyemi talking about taking risk in a business. I already got the whole scope of the interview but I kept seated and I'll like to see how it ends. So, the CEO came in, nicely dressed with a fake gold wrist watch undecided and he talked about how he was a medical student of Babcock but he didn't practice as people expected as he got to know about this business while he was serving as a corper. He said he made 20k in the 1st month, 45k the 2nd month, 90k 3rd mth and 145k angry angry the 4th month. I was already laughing sheepishly grin grin inside as I was shaking my head for the gullible people there who were so into the bullshit.
To cut the long story short, he said we'll have to pay a token of 20k for the license from International Research Company which has it's headquarter at California in USA. He said the majority of the money will be used to request for a license as they'll have to mail the International organization today and they'll get the license before Monday which will be needed for a conference they'll be hosting on Monday at a location that'll be texted to them on their phone and mail. I kept asking intense questions but these guys always find a way to shut me up. He was even of the opinion that they can pay with cash or card as they have POS grin grin there with them or even borrow as this is a lifetime opportunity. Fools!
When I was fed up with their bullshits, I rose up to leave but I really pity those that are still there, especially some old people there too.

Pls, moderators push this to front page so others can share their experiences too for people to learn.
Lol sorry bro...and Bisi Ogabi street used to site our old house..Ours was number 9.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Dpr Offer (graduate trainee) / December 13 Sterling Bank Online Test A Massive Flop / Job Hunting -the Ideal Nairalander Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.