Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

It Is My Prayers That APC Continues To Be In Crisis - Governor Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is My Prayers That APC Continues To Be In Crisis - Governor Wike (173 Views)

PDP Crisis: Governor Wike Vows To Resist "Northern Dominance" / Matawalle’s Reason For Defection Confirms That APC Is Behind Insecurity – PDP / Ballardpartners Report Shows That APC Lead Major Geopolitical Zones (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is My Prayers That APC Continues To Be In Crisis - Governor Wike by maureenihasee(f): 5:14pm On Jun 28, 2020
It is my prayers that APC continues to be in crisis, so my party can be in power- Governor Wike

Rivers state governor, Nyesom Wike has reacted to the APC crisis, whine in an interview with AriseTV, the governor said APC is not a political party, that they all came together to take power, he also said it would be his happiness if the APC keeps making mistake so that the PDP can take power again .
https://www.theonlineparrots.com/2020/06/it-is-my-prayers-that-apc-continues-to.html
He also talked about Edo state September election, saying he is ok with Governor Obaseki, all he wanted was for everyone to be carried along . And he was very confident that the PDP has taken over Edo state .

Below his what he said;
I am happy that APC is in crisis, it is not my business to help APC to be united. Remember that we also had our own crisis under Ali Modu Sheriff and APC jubilated about it then. It is my prayers that they should continue to be in crisis. We have taken another state. Unfortunately, APC isn’t really a political Party. They came together just to take over power.
I want my party to be in power and therefore, I cannot be praying for APC not to have crisis. I hope they continue to make mistake everyday and my party will continue to grow.
SOURCE; https://www.theonlineparrots.com/
Re: It Is My Prayers That APC Continues To Be In Crisis - Governor Wike by Ezennwa(m): 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2020
hmm!

Reckless Talk.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My People Have Lost Hope / What Is Your Opinion? Sellingnatural Resources And Mono-Economy / COVID-19: Delta Civil Society Prays For Okowa's Family, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.