Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

My Church Recorded 114 Coronavirus Healing Testimonies – Bishop Oyedepo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Church Recorded 114 Coronavirus Healing Testimonies – Bishop Oyedepo (374 Views)

Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Church Recorded 114 Coronavirus Healing Testimonies – Bishop Oyedepo by Antoeni(m): 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2020
The Presiding Bishop of the Living Faith Church International, popularly known as Winners’ Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo, said the decision to close down churches -to halt the spread of COVID-19 – has infected Lagos and Ogun with an anti-church virus.

The cleric said this while delivering a sermon on Sunday.

Oyedepo, once again, criticized the government for opening the markets.

He said it was ironic that people in marketplaces no longer observe social distancing or hygiene and remain open but the church is being suppressed.
The cleric said, “No handwashing, no nothing, everyone is in the market running over each other every day of the week and there is no outbreak from the market but there is now outbreak, perceived outbreak from the church. Prophets are God’s voices to the nations. Caution!

“Now, freedom of worship is no longer a constitutional right but now determined by some individuals. It is a hard thing to kick against the priest. This is no longer coronavirus in Lagos and Ogun. It is now the anti-church virus clean and clear.”

Oyedepo, however, added that 114 people testified to have been healed of coronavirus in his church.

The bishop said, “Can anybody silence the church? Never! I have never heard of anybody that God healed in the market but people get healed in every church day and night, real tangible healing. We have recorded 114 coronavirus healing testimonies. We got 10 this week.

“And that is the place that is vulnerable, not the market.”

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/06/28/my-church-recorded-114-coronavirus-healing-testimonies-bishop-oyedepo/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

Re: My Church Recorded 114 Coronavirus Healing Testimonies – Bishop Oyedepo by Antoeni(m): 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2020
HushPastor

Re: My Church Recorded 114 Coronavirus Healing Testimonies – Bishop Oyedepo by Enoch07: 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2020
they don start ooo

3 Likes

Re: My Church Recorded 114 Coronavirus Healing Testimonies – Bishop Oyedepo by zionmde: 6:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
grin grin
somebody should Hallelujah!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Church Recorded 114 Coronavirus Healing Testimonies – Bishop Oyedepo by petra1(m): 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2020
The church is the ground of healing not the place of contagion

1 Like

Re: My Church Recorded 114 Coronavirus Healing Testimonies – Bishop Oyedepo by d4guy: 6:10pm On Jun 28, 2020
Lol, nobody said Covid 19 is a death sentence now. O ga oo

1 Like

Re: My Church Recorded 114 Coronavirus Healing Testimonies – Bishop Oyedepo by Artiiclebeast: 6:13pm On Jun 28, 2020
Chai....they have started oh....
Re: My Church Recorded 114 Coronavirus Healing Testimonies – Bishop Oyedepo by Bodexman(m): 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2020
Enoch07:
they don start ooo

That is the healing power of God Sir.

It works in diverse ways beyond human comprehension.
Re: My Church Recorded 114 Coronavirus Healing Testimonies – Bishop Oyedepo by Enoch07: 6:17pm On Jun 28, 2020
Bodexman:

That is the healing power of God Sir.
It works in diverse ways beyond human comprehension.
I know
Re: My Church Recorded 114 Coronavirus Healing Testimonies – Bishop Oyedepo by chatinent: 6:18pm On Jun 28, 2020
If say this man na Jesus, e for don open social media handlers everywhere. He'll be like: 'just got a ping from pop, he said Gabriel dey brew rain rn.' Pastorpreneurs! They give the gullible what they crave for; miracles.
Re: My Church Recorded 114 Coronavirus Healing Testimonies – Bishop Oyedepo by alexsoftwork(m): 6:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
Offering money and tithe money dey hungry this one, Mr G.O go and sit down plss!!!!

Technology tì take over.
Re: My Church Recorded 114 Coronavirus Healing Testimonies – Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
I just like the anointing on this man. If not that a woman does not determine her place of worship when married, I would have joined winners.

Ive had instant breakthrough/testimony just from reading his book alone. So much anointing. There's something about him. Hes daring and bold; it shows in his teachings and writeups.

Who knows
Re: My Church Recorded 114 Coronavirus Healing Testimonies – Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 28, 2020
Antoeni:
HushPastor

1 Like

Re: My Church Recorded 114 Coronavirus Healing Testimonies – Bishop Oyedepo by gentlestdude(m): 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2020
Eulalia:
I just like the anointing on this man. If not that a woman does not determine her place of worship when married, I would have joined winners.

Ive had instant breakthrough/testimony just from reading his book alone. So much anointing. There's something about him. Hes daring and bold; it shows in his teachings and writeups.

Who knows
Where do you worship now?
Re: My Church Recorded 114 Coronavirus Healing Testimonies – Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 28, 2020
gentlestdude:
Where do you worship now?

RCCG.

I like RCCG cos they teach and preach holiness a lot and it tends to help one maintain a standard spiritual life and growth. God is also evident in RCCG too. But Oyedepos messages are like speaking fearlessly and directly from the mind of God. I don't know how to explain it though.

Why did you ask?
Re: My Church Recorded 114 Coronavirus Healing Testimonies – Bishop Oyedepo by Crofton: 9:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
grin
Re: My Church Recorded 114 Coronavirus Healing Testimonies – Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 29, 2020
Antoeni:
The Presiding Bishop of the Living Faith Church International, popularly known as Winners’ Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo, said the decision to close down churches -to halt the spread of COVID-19 – has infected Lagos and Ogun with an anti-church virus.

The cleric said this while delivering a sermon on Sunday.

Oyedepo, once again, criticized the government for opening the markets.

He said it was ironic that people in marketplaces no longer observe social distancing or hygiene and remain open but the church is being suppressed.
The cleric said, “No handwashing, no nothing, everyone is in the market running over each other every day of the week and there is no outbreak from the market but there is now outbreak, perceived outbreak from the church. Prophets are God’s voices to the nations. Caution!

“Now, freedom of worship is no longer a constitutional right but now determined by some individuals. It is a hard thing to kick against the priest. This is no longer coronavirus in Lagos and Ogun. It is now the anti-church virus clean and clear.”

Oyedepo, however, added that 114 people testified to have been healed of coronavirus in his church.

The bishop said, “Can anybody silence the church? Never! I have never heard of anybody that God healed in the market but people get healed in every church day and night, real tangible healing. We have recorded 114 coronavirus healing testimonies. We got 10 this week.

“And that is the place that is vulnerable, not the market.”

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/06/28/my-church-recorded-114-coronavirus-healing-testimonies-bishop-oyedepo/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook
See him.
He thinks we don't know his pranks.

Re: My Church Recorded 114 Coronavirus Healing Testimonies – Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 29, 2020
Eulalia:

Who knows
You forgot to add that he just cashed out yesterday even in dollars.
Biofuel money piling up.
Some fit dey fuel this man jet why dem family dey suffer dey no care.

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Pandemic Of Hope Grips Iran As Thousands Accept Jesus Amidst COVID-19 / The Fall Of Great Babylon / French Muslim Girl Beaten By Parents For Dating A Christian Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.