Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos (9277 Views)

Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos / Sanwo-Olu Commissions GTBank 110-Bed Space Isolation Centre (Photos) / Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre, Uyo Building: A White Elephant Project? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Abohboy: 7:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
Hunchogee:
Find blow update of Ibom Tropicana amusement park
Blue print pix
While the third picture is the Ibom Tropicana hotel that was abandoned but luckily for her we now have investors for her

Nice. Now all akwa ibom needs is better housing and real estate the roads are good, the airports are good, hotels are good, malls are good, food is good. All that is waiting is for there to be more high class residential areas so people can move into the city. It just makes it look better by 2025 I see Uyo being named one of the cleanest, best planned and eco friendly cities in Africa.

6 Likes

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Hunchogee: 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2020
You can also read through what udom said about all this

https://nationalnewstrack.com/challenges-plans-ibom-tropicana-gov-udom-emmanuel/

Lalastclala, oga seun, mynd44 abeg carry am go front page na

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Hunchogee: 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
Abohboy:

Nice. Now all akwa ibom needs is better housing and real estate the roads are good, the airports are good, hotels are good, malls are good, food is good. All that is waiting is for there to be more high class residential areas so people can move into the city. It just makes it look better by 2025 I see Uyo being named one of the cleanest, best planned and eco friendly cities in Africa.
The truth is when you have all this tourist attraction inplace and industries all other aspect including real estate will spring up
Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Hunchogee: 8:06pm On Jun 28, 2020
Abohboy:
Another thing Hunchogee can you please observe construction on the ibom blue sea science park and also please try and find more information on this ibom Tropicana amusement park and mall cause I thought it was abandoned.
Ibom blue sea science park was on course before the pandemic stop the job...the investor for it is a Chinese company .
Blue print below

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Abohboy: 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2020
Hunchogee:

Ibom blue sea science park was on course before the pandemic stop the job...the investor for it is a Chinese company .
Blue print below

Please go to the sight in December this year, I am very curious about this project. Currently I am watching out for some states namely Abuja, akwa ibom, Lagos, ondo and kaduna.

2 Likes

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Hunchogee: 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2020
Abohboy:

Please go to the sight in December this year, I am very curious about this project. Currently I am watching out for some states namely Abuja, akwa ibom, Lagos, ondo and kaduna.
Meanwhile I saw you posting electric car stuff..
Can you elaborate more
Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Abohboy: 9:12pm On Jun 28, 2020
Hunchogee:

Meanwhile I saw you posting electric car stuff..
Can you elaborate more

It’s an American electric car company, named mims motors. 100% black owned car company. And their cars have more mileage than any other electric car on the market. So I contacted him on twitter to talk about setting up plants in Africa. And he said he had plans of setting up one in akwa ibom and also building a power plant, which was very interesting. He plans to start production by 2021.

3 Likes

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Blackking98(m): 9:32pm On Jun 28, 2020
Akwa ibom ado ok.

2 Likes

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Hunchogee: 9:44pm On Jun 28, 2020
Blackking98:
Akwa ibom ado ok.
Ayaya bro

2 Likes

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Hunchogee: 9:46pm On Jun 28, 2020
Abohboy:

It’s an American electric car company, named mims motors. 100% black owned car company. And their cars have more mileage than any other electric car on the market. So I contacted him on twitter to talk about setting up plants in Africa. And he said he had plans of setting up one in akwa ibom and also building a power plant, which was very interesting. He plans to start production by 2021.
Wow that power plant will be built in Akwa Ibom?
Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by lordaltruist(m): 10:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
Abohboy:

Bro trust me when I say that the place to be now is Akwa Ibom State why because it is the only and fastest growing state in Nigeria.

Akwa Ibom as a state can not be compared to the states that were created along with it and today even states that were created before her are envious of the pace at which it's developing.

So trust me when I say that your investment in Akwa Ibom State won't go in vain; there are better government policies to see that your investment meets its purpose compare to other state; secure, peaceful and serene environment with welcoming people too.

My uncle just moved to Akwa Ibom State and he is already telling me had it been he knew he would have moved earlier that there are so many opportunities to tap from in the state.

I myself I am looking at moving there to start up a business idea cause as a fast growing state, any business that come in now takes the biggest share.

4 Likes

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Zendinho(m): 10:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ayen eka kindly check your title....
I think it should be WORSHIP not workshop.

1 Like

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Hunchogee: 10:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
Zendinho:
Ayen eka kindly check your title....
I think it should be WORSHIP not workshop.
Yes so ... I was so fast to post
Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Hunchogee: 10:28pm On Jun 28, 2020
lordaltruist:

Bro trust me when I say that the place to be now is Akwa Ibom State why because it is the only and fastest growing state in Nigeria.

Akwa Ibom as a state can not be compared to the states that were created along with it and today even states that were created before her are envious of the pace at which it's developing.

So trust me when I say that your investment in Akwa Ibom State won't go in vain; there are better government policies to see that your investment meets its purpose compare to other state; secure, peaceful and serene environment with welcoming people too.

My uncle just moved to Akwa Ibom State and he is already telling me had it been he knew he would have moved earlier that there are so many opportunities to tap from in the state.

I myself I am looking at moving there to start up a business idea cause as a fast growing state, any business that come in now takes the biggest share.
This is beautiful ...God bless you and your uncle amen
Lalastclala, seun and mynd44 carry these thing go front page
Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Heathen777(m): 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
The money could have been better spent on projects that actually adds value to the society.
Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by DankemzI(m): 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2020
Hunchogee:
Find blow update of Ibom Tropicana amusement park
Blue print pix
While the third picture is the Ibom Tropicana hotel that was abandoned but luckily for her we now have investors for her

Akpabio na visionary man I swear!
imagine hosting a FIFA event in the state and getting thousands of fans to tour and explore Akwa Ibom, Tropicana inclusive,... this project needs to be completed by Udom for posterity sake and the good of Akwa Ibom

1 Like

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Hunchogee: 10:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
DankemzI:

Akpabio na visionary man I swear!
imagine hosting a FIFA event in the state and getting thousands of fans to tour and explore Akwa Ibom, Tropicana inclusive,... this project needs to be completed by Udom for posterity sake and the good of Akwa Ibom
Yes boss he will
Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Hunchogee: 10:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
Heathen777:
The money could have been better spent on projects that actually adds value to the society.
Sir is for tourism boss
Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Abohboy: 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
lordaltruist:

It’s not my business. It’s the business of someone I met through twitter.

1 Like

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by DankemzI(m): 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
Abohboy:

Yh it will attract hundreds of thousands of tourists around the world, t come to akwa ibom and see this. But we need to develop other forms of tourism in akwa ibom like an amusement park and a beach resort. There is a need for many more five star and four star hotels all around akwa ibom. Currently we only have two. Akwa ibom needs to invest in tourism and agriculture those are it’s two main points of growth.

Akwa Ibom should develop their island, make it hospitable for the elites. exclusive weekend getaway spot

1 Like

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by DankemzI(m): 10:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
Hunchogee:
Yes boss he will
eyen eka nno your Twitter handle
Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Hunchogee: 10:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
DankemzI:

Akwa Ibom should develop their island, make it hospitable for the elites. exclusive weekend getaway spot
My brother is good to ask before you talk ok
On saying that have you heard of Ibom industrial city ?

1 Like

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Heathen777(m): 10:47pm On Jun 28, 2020
Hunchogee:

Sir is for tourism boss

You could build a better tourist destination, we have more than enough worship centers in this damn country, and we have more vital sectors to be addressed than tourism.
Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Hunchogee: 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2020
Heathen777:

You could build a better tourist destination, we have more than enough worship centers in this damn country, and we have more vital sectors to be addressed than tourism.

You said 2 things in one...better tourist destination and addresses others more than tourism.
Our government is working on all spheres of development in the state
Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by traihit: 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2020
This state really has a very good blueprint. I've never been to Akwa Ibom before but my friends from there and the pictures I see only tell me something huge is silently springing out of the South-South. These are states that should be boasting of more wealth than the other states in the country. I only pray the state keep getting visionary leaders to keep driving it until it becomes a new model state where everything is well planned and structured. This is why other states should start holding their governors and grassroots' leaders to ransom. Akwa Ibom is rising internally because it is internally motivated and not because Buhari or some central powers like it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Hunchogee: 11:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
traihit:
This state really has a very good blueprint. I've never been to Akwa Ibom before but my friends from there and the pictures I see only tell me something huge is silently springing out of the South-South. These are states that should be boasting of more wealth than the other states in the country. I only pray the state keep getting visionary leaders to keep driving it until it becomes a new model state where everything is well planned and structured. This is why other states should start holding their governors and grassroots' leaders to ransom. Akwa Ibom is rising internally because it is internally motivated and not because Buhari or some central powers like it.
God bless you sir , what a nice piece you gat there .

Oga lalastclala rest it on the far top

2 Likes

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Heathen777(m): 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
Hunchogee:

You said 2thing in one...better tourist destination and addresses other more than tourism

We could build a better tourist destination instead of a stupidly religious building. 'Even more so' we could invest in other sectors as tourism is the least of our problems.

1 Like

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Hunchogee: 11:16pm On Jun 28, 2020
Heathen777:

We could build a better tourist destination instead of a stupidly religious building. 'Even more so' we could invest in other sectors as tourism is the least of our problems.
I understand sir, but honestly if you've been following our thread you would have seen other aspect he has ventured in too
Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by merieam16(f): 11:35pm On Jun 28, 2020
worship go sweet 4 dis kain place

1 Like

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by edoairways: 12:39am On Jun 29, 2020
Abohboy:

Wow they really actually building it, but personally in my opinion they should have spent this money and building the best university in Africa or the best hospital in Africa, you see where am going, or build a massive housing estate. But this will still bring in more tourism revenue so I guess it’s a win win.
Akwa ibom had one of such built by Akpabio

4 Likes

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by OKorowanta: 1:26am On Jun 29, 2020
Hunchogee:
You can also read through what udom said about all this

https://nationalnewstrack.com/challenges-plans-ibom-tropicana-gov-udom-emmanuel/

Lalastclala, oga seun, mynd44 abeg carry am go front page na

But this is over two years ago release that was said after some kegs of palmwine if not,they would have work the talk.
I was thinking its something he said last week..
The previous govt did not try sha by not completing it but i hope they complete it soon.
Nice city..

1 Like

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by DankemzI(m): 1:33am On Jun 29, 2020
Hunchogee:
My brother is good to ask before you talk ok On saying that have you heard of Ibom industrial city ?
I've heard about it, I'd like any additional information

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Confess Your Sins, Senior Advocates Tell Corrupt Nigerian Judges, Lawyers / INEC Bill: Senate Moves To Amend INEC Act / What Is The Different Between Dss And Sss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.