Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos (9283 Views)

Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos / Sanwo-Olu Commissions GTBank 110-Bed Space Isolation Centre (Photos) / Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre, Uyo Building: A White Elephant Project? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Blackking98(m): 11:50am On Jun 29, 2020
effty:
What hate/envy? Like I am not in a position to talk about what I know? A bloody civil servant state with plenty beggarly guys with starched clothes following politicians around. FYI, my cousin is one of them and I can only pray for him. Are you one of them?
So because your cousin hasn't made it yet you feel that's the generality in Akwa Ibom? I can only feel sorry for you. May God bless and uplift your cousin anyway, and also give him better family members than you.

1 Like

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Hunchogee: 11:52am On Jun 29, 2020
Abohboy:
I’m going to make a thread for this on skyscrapercity, Hunchogee I’m going to use your photos for it. Just telling you in advance.
You can also visit Ilaumoh thread too and get some
Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Hunchogee: 11:59am On Jun 29, 2020
Blackking98:

So because your cousin hasn't made it yet you feel that's the generality in Akwa Ibom? I can only feel sorry for you. May God bless and uplift your cousin anyway, and also give him better family members than you.
Am surprised he is this bitter
Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Blackking98(m): 12:01pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hunchogee:

Am surprised he is this bitter
No constructive criticism whatsoever, just pure hatred.

1 Like

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Hunchogee: 12:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
Blackking98:

No constructive criticism whatsoever, just pure hatred.
Na why him go remain were him dey

1 Like

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by effty(m): 12:48pm On Jun 29, 2020
Blackking98:

If there is a better family member that will tell him more than what he has heard. You feel that being a sycophant is the only way to make it. Useless lots.
Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hunchogee:

Nop it was moved to Ibeno
Nigeria can not progress because of tribalism. The marginalization of the Oros and relocation of the Ibaka seaport has political undertone to spite the Oros because they looked down on the Ibibios & Annang as inferior . They don't trust Oron people . Also maybe they are afraid Oron would get a new state and take the airport & seaport . That is why the airport is 95 percent at Okobo and 5 percent percent Uruan & Nsit atai. lol
Udom is a bigot like Akpabio that's why he moved it to Ibeno. that's if they even moved it or they are lying . The seaport site is still swampy and bushy . I think they won't even build at Ibeno either , the ibunos and Obolos are even complaining of marginalization too. The seaport might be later moved to Ikot abasi and renamed ibibio seaport. lol . from ibaka seaport to Ibeno seaport to Ibom seaport to Ibibio seaport.
Obong attah was the most honest and detribalised governor so far. He planned the state professionally without tribal sentiment. life is funny, Udom's Onna is not regarded as real Ibibio. Ibibio people don't see eye to eye with Akpabio's anang either, and they gave him a tough time during his tenure. but it's like this udom and akpabio are even more wicked and tribal .
Despite Udom being from same senatorial district as Oron and Eket , the man is still a bigot to Ekid and Oro and prefer to develop Uyo senatorial district who views his Onna as not real ibibio. The only place he developed in Eket senatorial district is his Onna and small part of Eket town. # FACTS
Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Hunchogee: 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
LEX2000:
Nigeria can not progress because of tribalism. The marginalization of the Oros and relocation of the Ibaka seaport has political undertone to spite the Oros because they looked down on the Ibibios & Annang as inferior . They don't trust Oron people . Also maybe they are afraid Oron would get a new state and take the airport & seaport . That is why the airport is 95 percent at Okobo and 5 percent percent Uruan & Nsit atai. lol
Udom is a bigot like Akpabio that's why he moved it to Ibeno. that's if they even moved it or they are lying . The seaport site is still swampy and bushy . I think they won't even build at Ibeno either , the ibunos and Obolos are even complaining of marginalization too. The seaport might be later moved to Ikot abasi and renamed ibibio seaport. lol . from ibaka seaport to Ibeno seaport to Ibom seaport to Ibibio seaport.
Obong attah was the most honest and detribalised governor so far. He planned the state professionally without tribal sentiment. life is funny, Udom's Onna is not regarded as real Ibibio. Ibibio people don't see eye to eye with Akpabio's anang either, and they gave him a tough time during his tenure. but it's like this udom and akpabio are even more wicked and tribal .
Despite Udom being from same senatorial district as Oron and Eket , the man is still a bigot to Ekid and Oro and prefer to develop Uyo senatorial district who views his Onna as not real ibibio. The only place he developed in Eket senatorial district is his Onna and small part of Eket town. # FACTS
Is well sir, that all I can say
Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Blackking98(m): 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
effty:
If there is a better family member that will tell him more than what he has heard. You feel that being a sycophant is the only way to make it. Useless lots.

Hate lol

1 Like

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Hunchogee: 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2020
Blackking98:

Hate lol
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Blackking98(m): 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
LEX2000:
grin
If there was any iota of truth in what you're saying it would have reflected in the election results below.
Who said onna is not ibibio? You people will just sit in your enclave and be typing nonesense about another man's state.
Hate and envy is really bad.
Why didn't you say all these things prior to 2007 when Akwa Ibom was Among the most underdeveloped states in the country?
Today Akwa Ibom is growing fast you've brought your nonesense ethnic talk.
Keep blowing hot air for those who care to listen, rubbish.
Hunchogee asogho kid ufan am?
Ame do sure ke ufanam ado ayen Akwa Ibom?

2 Likes

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Blackking98(m): 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hunchogee:

grin grin grin
Ankpa idem o
Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Hunchogee: 2:47pm On Jun 29, 2020
Blackking98:

grin
If there was any iota of truth in what you're saying it would have reflected in the election results below.
Who said onna is not ibibio? You people will just sit in your enclave and be typing nonesense about another man's state.
Why didn't you say all these things prior to 2007 when Akwa Ibom was Among the most underdeveloped states in the country?
Idem amem mi ooo
Ufan ado atank ikor toto idem amem mi..

Aba nte aye otto Oro nation
Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Blackking98(m): 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hunchogee:

Idem amem mi ooo
Like where do people get this foolish talks from?
Akpabio was a mere commissioner before becoming govenor and that happened because everybody in Akwa Ibom whether ibibio or Annang or Oro had come to a consensus that instead of Akwa Ibom becoming family business let a minority rule and that's how akpabio came about, if tribalism was so important as that guy puts it akpabio wouldn't have been govenor.
The guy also forgot that Udom sacked his SSG an Annang man In 2018 and appointed an Oro man as his new SSG, where's the tribalism there?
The one that's annoying is "onna is not real ibibio", who said that? From where? People are just mad in this country.
Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Blackking98(m): 2:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hunchogee:

Idem amem mi ooo
Ufan ado atank ikor toto idem amem mi..

Aba nte aye otto Oro nation
Atang ata ndisme
Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by DankemzI(m): 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hunchogee:

The ibom industrial city is to be build along side Ibom deep seaport in island of Ibeno called Okposu island.
Though Ibeno along as 23 island communities

Can a private business man purchase one of those island?
Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Hunchogee: 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
DankemzI:

I think is impossible especially if you pass through Akwa ibom commissioner for land and water resources..
But you must develop it , yes you can

1 Like

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by effty(m): 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2020
Blackking98:

Hate lol
What hate again? Like say no be the Akwa-Ibom wey I dey stay?
Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2020
Blackking98:

grin
You are ignorant blind sycophant likle most youths in Uyo and i'm sure you don't even live in AKwa ibom. few selected Propaganda pics meant to fool those in Lagos and diaspora. Hunchogee and Iillamuh are obviously paid propagandist . Udom's machinery is very strong.
The biggest lie are the ones we tell ourselves. Disprove anything I said with facts . what does the election result prove? Everyone in Nigeria knows elections are rigged by incumbents. what exactly is your point and how does that counter my original assertion?
Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by effty(m): 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hunchogee:

Na why him go remain were him dey
I am in a better place than you are. Boy boy
Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Hunchogee: 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
DankemzI:

You can to the link below to check out the islands and their names.

https://www.nairaland.com/5958037/untapped-islands-akwa-ibom-state....photos
Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Hunchogee: 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
effty:
I am in a better place than you are. Boy boy
Relax guy, but in all an happy for you ok
Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Blackking98(m): 3:18pm On Jun 29, 2020
effty:
What hate again? Like say no be the Akwa-Ibom wey I dey stay?
It doesn't change anything
If you like stay in London or Afghanistan, hate is within you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Hunchogee: 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2020
Blackking98:

grin grin
Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Blackking98(m): 3:20pm On Jun 29, 2020
LEX2000:
You are ignorant blind sycophant likle most youths in Uyo and i'm sure you don't even live in AKwa ibom. Propaganda pics meant to fool those in Lagos and diaspora. Hunchogee and Iillamuh are obviously paid propagandist . Udom's machinery is very strong.
The biggest lie are the ones we tell ourselves. Disprove anything I said with facts . what does the election result prove? Everyone in Nigeria knows elections are rigged by incumbents. what exactly is your point and how does that counter my original assertion?
So upon all the so called marginalization, not even one Oro LGA could give a protest vote in favor of APC? Mtchewww
It's like you're having bad dreams about marginalization, wake up.
Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by titusmichael27(m): 3:20pm On Jun 29, 2020
So many things are going on in this state that shocks a whole lot of people. As i'm typing this comments, #mkpoamaachange is coming to change the mindset of akwa ibom people and those living here. May the good lord bless the governor mr Udom Emmanuel

1 Like

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by effty(m): 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
Blackking98:

It is within your head.

1 Like

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Blackking98(m): 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2020
Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2020
Blackking98:

So upon all the so called marginalization, not even one Oro LGA could give a protest vote in favor of APC? Mtchewww
It's like you're having bad dreams about marginalization, wake up.
the fact is that they have probably given up by now or just playing along and see if Udom would change his mind from being a bigot ,since they cant beat them they join them. Udom is a very craft thief. the man is a snake . If you want i can go take pics of the bushy and swampy seaport site and post it on this forum. Do you want me to go around and take pics and spoil all of Udom's propaganda on this forum ? I can do that if you want. those who know the reality on ground just laugh at the foolish propaganda on this forum meant to fool outsiders.
If you don't live in akwa ibom then dont talk .
Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Blackking98(m): 3:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
effty:
It is within your head.
So tell me
How many Akwa ibomites have you poured your hate on today? grin grin
Do you do it daily or weekly or monthly? grin

1 Like

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Hunchogee: 3:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
LEX2000:
the fact is that they have probably given up by now or just playing along and see if Udom would change his mind from being a bigot ,since they cant beat them they join them. Udom is a very craft thief. the man is a snake . If you want i can go take pics of the bushy and swampy seaport site and post it on this forum. Do you want me to go around and take pics and spoil all of Udom's propaganda on this forum ? I can do that if you want. those who know the reality on ground just laugh at these foolishness on this forum meant to fool outsiders.
If you dont live in akwa ibom then dont talk .
An lost sir and this is my thread , tell me what is the problem?
Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Blackking98(m): 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
LEX2000:
the fact is that they have probably given up by now ,since they cant beat them they join them. Udom is a very craft thief. the man is a snake . If you want i can go take pics of the bushy and swampy seaport site and post it on this forum. those who know Udom's propaganda just laugh at these foolish propaganda on this forum meant to fool outsiders.
If you dont live in akwa ibom then dont talk .
I'm an Akwa ibomite huncle.
You're really making a mountain out of a mole Hill.
Naturally the IBIBIO will be in control of government because they're majority just like you have binis controlling Edo or ikwerre controlling Rivers and etc.
However your claims of gross marginalization are completely crazy to be honest. In summary you're saying it's ibibio vs Annang, ibibio vs Oro and everybody else, me and you know that it doesn't take long for things to go south in Akwa Ibom if necessary and by now there would have been ethnic wars in the State, that's not the reality Mr, who even told you onna is not ibibio.
Like I said stop making a mountain out of a mole Hill.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu New Naked Pictures Surfaces Online PHOTOS / Stop Sit-At-Home Before Seeking Political Offices - Ohanaeze To Igbo Politicians / Shehu Sani Commends Military, Service Chiefs For "Improved Security"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.