Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,496 members, 7,812,534 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Why Do Edos/binis Have Yoruba & Igbo Looks - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Do Edos/binis Have Yoruba & Igbo Looks (7871 Views)

Why Itsekiris Are Not Yorubas But Binis / What's The Oldest Tribe In Nigeria Between Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa / Ooni: Make deeper researches about Yoruba-Igbo family ties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Edos/binis Have Yoruba & Igbo Looks by gregyboy(m): 11:34pm On Jul 12, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Not interested in your WAZO.

But any analysis Eastward shouldn't breath.

Funny enough thesame east you fight for has rejected you, dont you think what you presently need now, is how to retrace your steps, don't let what befell Oshiomhole befall you my dear
Re: Why Do Edos/binis Have Yoruba & Igbo Looks by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 13, 2020
gregyboy:

Funny enough thesame east you fight for has rejected you, dont you think what you presently need now, is how to retrace your steps, don't let what befell Oshiomhole befall you my dear

Lol, funny enough

By now you should have known I ignored most of them here because my thought is far more wide than theirs.

Imagine in a faceless forum, someone will say u not igbo, u not Efik and another will believe him...that shows how slow most of you guys thinking are and how childish and many chily litters nairaland..

Any edo analysis Eastward must never breath, it must be subdued and we are doing that effectively.

The only standard history remains Bini-Yoruba history which enjoys more facts and support visible to this day.
Re: Why Do Edos/binis Have Yoruba & Igbo Looks by gregyboy(m): 1:14pm On Jul 13, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Lol, funny enough

By now you should have known I ignored most of them here because my thought is far more wide than theirs.

Imagine in a faceless forum, someone will say u not igbo, u not Efik and another will believe him...that shows how slow most of you guys thinking are and how childish and many chily litters nairaland..

Any edo analysis Eastward must never breath, it must be subdued and we are doing that effectively.

The only standard history remains Bini-Yoruba history which enjoys more facts and support visible to this day.

Why do u support buhari as a man from d east
Re: Why Do Edos/binis Have Yoruba & Igbo Looks by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 13, 2020
gregyboy:

Why do u support buhari as a man from d east

Any evidence to this fact?
Re: Why Do Edos/binis Have Yoruba & Igbo Looks by gregyboy(m): 1:56pm On Jul 13, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Lol, funny enough

Dont you see you have failed, try harder and think smart because even the igbos are constantly rewriting history to connect nri with benin the best you can do is to tell the stories the way it happened heavens will be happy with you by so doing but if you continue you will loose yourself ans loose what you intend to achieve

You no less different from a witch or devil people pray against, for denying them thier prosperity, and thier life valuables
Re: Why Do Edos/binis Have Yoruba & Igbo Looks by gregyboy(m): 1:57pm On Jul 13, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Any evidence to this fact?

Your previous thread says Buhari has done better than gej in the east
Re: Why Do Edos/binis Have Yoruba & Igbo Looks by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 13, 2020
gregyboy:

Dont you see you have failed, try harder and think smart because even the igbos are constantly rewriting history to connect nri with benin the best you can do is to tell the stories the way it happened heavens will be happy with you by so doing but if you continue you will loose yourself ans loose what you intend to achieve

You no less different from a witch or devil people pray against, for denying them thier prosperity, and thier life valuables

Such history is not healthy for igbos and biafra. So the need to stop circulating it for future purposes.

My stance is based on future projections. That's why we must encourage analysis that have it's evidence still prevalence like Bini and west counterpart and which most yorubas fully agreed to that Bini remains their own flesh and blood.

I am only in support of fair narrative and how it might affect us later...that's just it.
Re: Why Do Edos/binis Have Yoruba & Igbo Looks by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 13, 2020
gregyboy:

Your previous thread says Buhari has done better than gej in the east

Is it not obvious
Re: Why Do Edos/binis Have Yoruba & Igbo Looks by gregyboy(m): 5:55pm On Jul 13, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Is it not obvious

You know your people wilk cut your neck for it, even if it is truth he labeled your people terrorist and slaughter them in mass
Re: Why Do Edos/binis Have Yoruba & Igbo Looks by Mrlucky81(m): 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
chiefolododo:
Real bini people are yorubas
Says who? I'm a typical Bendel man
Re: Why Do Edos/binis Have Yoruba & Igbo Looks by gregyboy(m): 11:34pm On Jul 13, 2020
Mrlucky81:

Says who?
I'm a typical Bendel man

. Dont mind the yoruba who wants to to do attache by fire by force with benin if dey stand wit benin man can dey understand him wen he speaks

1 Like

Re: Why Do Edos/binis Have Yoruba & Igbo Looks by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 14, 2020
gregyboy:

You know your people wilk cut your neck for it, even if it is truth he labeled your people terrorist and slaughter them in mass

They won't..
Re: Why Do Edos/binis Have Yoruba & Igbo Looks by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 14, 2020
gregyboy:

. Dont mind the yoruba who wants to to do attache by fire by force with benin if dey stand wit benin man can dey understand him wen he speaks

Ohhhhh but he might be right.

Bendel is not an ethnic group naa?
Re: Why Do Edos/binis Have Yoruba & Igbo Looks by Mrlucky81(m): 9:38am On Jul 14, 2020
gregyboy:

Me tire for the matter
Re: Why Do Edos/binis Have Yoruba & Igbo Looks by Mrlucky81(m): 9:45am On Jul 14, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Ohhhhh but he might be right.
Bendel is not an ethnic group naa?
Please can you define what an ethnic group is?
Because i know Nigeria has more than 250 ethnic groups
Re: Why Do Edos/binis Have Yoruba & Igbo Looks by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 14, 2020
Mrlucky81:

Please can you define what an ethnic group is?

Because i know Nigeria has more than 250 ethnic groups

Young man Bendel is a state.

Bini is part of expansive Yorubaland..It is right to state that Edos are yorubas...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Edos/binis Have Yoruba & Igbo Looks by gregyboy(m): 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2020
Osagyefo98:

They won't..

And yet they are already kneeling on it, bro there is a better cause you can fight for, for the igbos if you choose this part as a leader then i see you a failure already bro, the world most useless leader can tackle ethnic struggle with ease, you really dont think better for the ibos i wont advice anyone to vote for you, you would simply be a dictor and an anarchist what you dont like you eliminate untill you fuel series of unrest and tensions in your beloved country ,

You will fail like Mugabe and i would read it with my children and laugh with them when you failure is aired in the news.... Lol

You have already failed

Pm let me school you why you will fail like Mugabe

If you want me to school you better pm me, because despite your philosophy been irritating it
Will lead to an uprise an dictatorship
Re: Why Do Edos/binis Have Yoruba & Igbo Looks by gregyboy(m): 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Bini is part of expansive Yorubaland..It is right to state that Edos are yorubas...

If i have your time on nairaland you will hate everything you fight for
Re: Why Do Edos/binis Have Yoruba & Igbo Looks by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 14, 2020
gregyboy:

And yet they are already kneeling on it, bro there is a better cause you can fight for, for the igbos if you choose this part as a leader then i see you a failure already bro, the world most useless leader can tackle ethnic struggle with ease, you really dont think better for the ibos i wont advice anyone to vote for you, you would simply be a dictor and an anarchist what you dont like you eliminate untill you fuel series of unrest and tensions in your beloved country ,

You will fail like Mugabe and i would read it with my children and laugh with them when you failure is aired in the news.... Lol

You have already failed

Pm let me school you why you will fail like Mugabe

If you want me to school you better pm me, because despite your philosophy been irritating it
Will lead to an uprise an dictatorship

How can such lead to failure for someone who wants the best for his people.

We are not fighting remember. We have always been good neighbors.

I am just trying to adopt convenient history.
Re: Why Do Edos/binis Have Yoruba & Igbo Looks by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2020
gregyboy:

If i have your time on nairaland you will hate everything you fight for
Why the fight?
No need for fight at all. From here to benin is not far, so no need for fight.
Re: Why Do Edos/binis Have Yoruba & Igbo Looks by gregyboy(m): 3:21pm On Jul 14, 2020
Osagyefo98:

How can such lead to failure for someone who wants the best for his people.

We are not fighting remember. We have always been good neighbors.

I am just trying to adopt convenient history.

Bro i want you to think deep because you don't see what i see am not here to support benin supiority on igbos or its influence i for sure gbadu your zeal but i want to contribute to it, bro
I have made more igbos friends fighting the yorubas than i have made made enimies with igbos i see the yorubas as the problem in Southern nigeria

But i want to tell why i dont support your idea
Contact me 0815502481four
Re: Why Do Edos/binis Have Yoruba & Igbo Looks by Edokingdom: 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ojiofor:

The person grabbing you is your Edo brother or can't you see his name?
Don't think so, he is not , no right thinking edo /bini will say he is Yoruba,
Re: Why Do Edos/binis Have Yoruba & Igbo Looks by Ojiofor: 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2020
Edokingdom:

Don't think so, he is not , no right thinking edo /bini will say he is Yoruba,

Okay still a family matter grin.
Re: Why Do Edos/binis Have Yoruba & Igbo Looks by Etinosa1234: 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2020
Osagyefo98:

[s]

Bini is part of expansive Yorubaland..It is right to state that Edos are yorubas..[/s].

No proof ...Jus folktales...Abi when did ooni of ife become a historian

1 Like

Re: Why Do Edos/binis Have Yoruba & Igbo Looks by Edokingdom: 9:21am On Jul 25, 2020
Ojiofor:

Okay still a family matter grin.
Ok
Re: Why Do Edos/binis Have Yoruba & Igbo Looks by Edokingdom: 10:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
Afonjas will invade this thread and start telling you all Edos are one and have yoruba blood. They are paid to continue to confuse gullible Nigerians to perpetuate One Nigeria. They will even go as far as to tell you out of inferiority complex and envy that Igbos are not light skin, when every idiott knows that 90% of all light skin in Nigeria are Igbos, followed by Ibibios and others in socalled SS.

Now to Edo: there two types of people in Edo that many Nigerians don't know. 1) They are Edo with Igbo blood called Igodomigodo people or Idu(changed to Edo). These are the real owners of that Edoland you see. These ones are the Afamai people, Esan, Ogbonna, Fugar, e.t.c, these ones look nothing like Yorubas. They look like typical Igbo people: hairy, flat head, brown to light skin, tall, attractive, their men muscular/well built like Igbo men, dominate sports like Igbos(same DNA) and very honest people. Blessing Okagbare is from there. Even their names sound Igbo. Check Nigeria Sports National team, if you see any Edo person there, nah Igodomigodo(Igbo blood).

Now, you have the invaders aka Yoruba blood. These are the ones causing trouble in Edo like Afonjas are causing in Nigeria. Very lazy like their afonjas brothers; all they do prostitution. These are Dahomey blood Yorubas used by old Oyo Empire to conquer the original OBA of Idu Kingdom, like I said was of Igodomigodo blood, now occupied by yoruba blood. These yoruba blood look like Yorubas: short, dark skin, conehead or small head, skinny, not hairy, lack muscles or strength, 99.99% muslims in Edo are of this yorubaa invaders blood like Oshiomole; even his face will tell you he is of afonja blood.

Now good question, if some Edo are light skin, how the fuccck can they be related to Yorubas, when 99.9999% of yorubas are dark skin? This is common sense! If you are Igbo, search Esan people, you will think they are Igbos; same look, culture and dressing.

Esan people...what's the difference between them and Igbo? Nothing. These people have nothing in common with Yorubas, at all. Don't look or dress like them! Afonjas, stay on your own and leave people alone.
http://unitedesanorganizationhouston.org/index.php/esan-culture-people/

Nice explanations
Re: Why Do Edos/binis Have Yoruba & Igbo Looks by theInterpreter: 12:11am On Sep 07, 2021
Edokingdom:

Nice explanations
bloody eboe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Witch Craft In Nigeria Real / Is LAWAL A Yoruba Name / The Oba Of Benin Is A Yoruba Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.