Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

2023 Presidency Should Go To - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency Should Go To (1788 Views)

2023: If We Want To Zone, Presidency Should Go To The South East – Sen. Adeyeye / El-Rufai: Why Presidency Should Return To South In 2023 / Owie Rowland: Presidency Should Remain In North For Another 8 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Presidency Should Go To by chiefolododo(m): 9:38pm On Jun 28, 2020
I personally believe that it should go to the South first, to the Southwest.

Reason being that the last man to become president from the region was Obasanjo. The North are ruling now, Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan is an Igbo man from the South.

My honest opinion

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency Should Go To by donbachi(m): 9:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
Jonathan an igbo man...How e dey do u?
Re: 2023 Presidency Should Go To by Strangebuttrue(m): 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2020
I support this. Igbo's presidency is simply asking for too much. Jonathan Azikiwe Goodluck just left

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency Should Go To by chiefolododo(m): 10:00pm On Jun 28, 2020
Strangebuttrue:
I support this. Igbo's presidency is simply asking for too much. Jonathan Azikiwe Goodluck just left
we have honest people in Nigerian, thank you brother

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency Should Go To by OBUKSBAYELSA: 11:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
South/South

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency Should Go To by Titto93(m): 11:47pm On Jun 28, 2020
chiefolododo:
I personally believe that it should go to the South first, the to the Southwest.

Reason being that the last man to become president from the region was Obasanjo. The North are ruling now, Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan is an Igbo man from the South.

My honest opinion

Johnathan an ijaw man has become Igbo because u want to make a senseless point, but if Ipob says SS and SE are brothers u will jump out from ur brown roof to protest bitterly.

Evil race

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency Should Go To by ChoCho54(f): 1:38am On Jun 29, 2020
chiefolododo:
I personally believe that it should go to the South first, the to the Southwest.

My honest opinion
All these Chiefs without Chiefdoms sef...hiss

Anyone but Tinubu, even if na goat sef.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency Should Go To by chiefolododo(m): 4:09am On Jun 29, 2020
Titto93:

Johnathan an ijaw man has become Igbo because u want to make a senseless point, but if Ipob says SS and SE are brothers u will jump out from ur brown roof to protest bitterly.

Evil race
SS and SE are the same
Re: 2023 Presidency Should Go To by Bakin3(m): 4:11am On Jun 29, 2020
I just want the best individual for Nigeria.

We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway). Cheap and quick to install. Check my signature.
Re: 2023 Presidency Should Go To by Hotice085: 4:13am On Jun 29, 2020
Southwest should perish the thought, first
Must be a Christian
2. From South East
3 Or South south....Nothing more nothing less

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency Should Go To by emilas1979(m): 4:36am On Jun 29, 2020
North

I can explain

The south will never agree.

Instead, they will prefer any almajiri from the north to have it.

The west will never allow the East.

The east will never allow the west.

So, even if the north present an epileptic patient, he will get it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency Should Go To by ThatFairGuy: 4:41am On Jun 29, 2020
chiefolododo:

My honest opinion
Chai! Now I know who you are with this post. NEVER will I argue (enlighten) you about Ogbeni's administration again.
Re: 2023 Presidency Should Go To by helinues: 4:44am On Jun 29, 2020
Don't be mischievous just because you are trying to make a point..

How is GEJ an Ibo man?
Re: 2023 Presidency Should Go To by chiefolododo(m): 8:59am On Jun 29, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Chai! Now I know who you are with this post. NEVER will I argue ( be enlightened) by you about Ogbeni's administration again.
Re: 2023 Presidency Should Go To by junketer(m): 9:05am On Jun 29, 2020
Now that it suits your arguments, GEJ has suddenly become an igbo man. No yoruba man will become president in 2023 and going forward until an igbo man becomes the president or let us go with our biafra in peace if not, the north will continue to rule. It's that simple.
Re: 2023 Presidency Should Go To by Inteltower: 10:08am On Jun 29, 2020
junketer:
Now that it suits your arguments, GEJ has suddenly become an igbo man. No yoruba man will become president in 2023 and going forward until an igbo man becomes the president or let us go with our biafra in peace if not, the north will continue to rule. It's that simple.

supported

greedy leeches. they rather vote based on tribe and not competence
Re: 2023 Presidency Should Go To by slimfit1(m): 10:12am On Jun 29, 2020
junketer:

Biafra is a better option
Re: 2023 Presidency Should Go To by History555: 10:15am On Jun 29, 2020
It should go to rotimi amaechi afterall rotimi is a Yoruba name. Shikena
Re: 2023 Presidency Should Go To by JagabanEko: 10:25am On Jun 29, 2020
chiefolododo:

My honest opinion

Yes.. Gej is an igbo man
Re: 2023 Presidency Should Go To by JagabanEko: 10:27am On Jun 29, 2020
Hotice085:
Southwest should perish the thought, first
Must be a Christian
2. From South East
3 Or South south....Nothing more nothing less

South East will never have it in this Nigeria.. Let the thought of SE perish

SS is welcome any day anytime

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency Should Go To by JagabanEko: 10:28am On Jun 29, 2020
Inteltower:

supported
greedy leeches. they rather vote based on tribe and not competence
And who among the whole igbo tribe is competent than Osinbajo
Re: 2023 Presidency Should Go To by cosef: 10:38am On Jun 29, 2020
JagabanEko:

And who among the whole igbo tribe is competent than Osinbajo

Osinbande that lost his polling unit and ward during the last presidential election? laughable! grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency Should Go To by JagabanEko: 10:49am On Jun 29, 2020
cosef:

Boring cliche....
yoruba will not be president. grin
Obasanjo P
Osinbajo Vp

Igbo, never.... Not in this nation.. See the rotation
North SW SS.. It continues like that.. Forget igbos
Re: 2023 Presidency Should Go To by okefrancis: 10:54am On Jun 29, 2020
Nothing to say � too much but the presidency should go to South West because they are in turn
Re: 2023 Presidency Should Go To by TheRareGem1(f): 10:55am On Jun 29, 2020
Titto93:

Evil race

But when it comes to money sharing, you will not segregate it.. SS and SE na the same. When the late Nnamdi Kalu said Bayelsa are same thing with them, you didn't protest o rather you praised him. Confuse set of Igbos
Re: 2023 Presidency Should Go To by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 29, 2020
chiefolododo:
SS and SE are the same

Olodo afonja man
Re: 2023 Presidency Should Go To by cosef: 11:06am On Jun 29, 2020
JagabanEko:

Obasanjo P

Osinbajo Vp

Igbo, never.... Not in this nation.. See the rotation

North SW SS.. It continues like that.. Forget igbos

Ewedu yoromuslim, before yoruba will ever become president, the East will do their 2 terms whether you like it or not. If you like start oduduwa rubbish, we'll use your coconut heads to play ball onike. grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency Should Go To by Shooyie: 11:07am On Jun 29, 2020
I want a competent, intelligent and diligent President come 2023. And most importantly, he should shun tribalism. I want an Osinbajo as President if he declares.
Re: 2023 Presidency Should Go To by TheRareGem1(f): 11:09am On Jun 29, 2020
chiefolododo:

My honest opinion

Southwest is okay. Tbh.

Osinbajo/Zulum best choice.

We Hausa don't trust Tinubu or the igbos.
Re: 2023 Presidency Should Go To by JagabanEko: 11:09am On Jun 29, 2020
cosef:

Ewedu yoromuslim, before yoruba will ever become president, the East will do their 2 terms whether you like it or not. If you like start oduduwa rubbish, we'll use your coconut heads to play ball onike. grin

PDP igbo

APC yoruba

We shall see gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amotekun Arrests Truckload Of 80 Armed Fulani Herdsmen Heading To Ogun, Lagos / Another Buhari Success - Nigeria Becomes Major Gold Exporter From June 2021. / BREAKING: Zulum, Fintiri, 4 Others Storm Taraba For North-east Governors Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.