Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Eyes SDP As PDP Aspirants Reject Automatic Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Eyes SDP As PDP Aspirants Reject Automatic Ticket (18190 Views)

Seven Presidential Aspirants Reject Governors’ List / Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Picks Gboye Adegbenro As His Running Mate / Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Dumps APC, Joins PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Eyes SDP As PDP Aspirants Reject Automatic Ticket by mariatt(f): 10:57am On Jun 29, 2020
Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Eyes SDP As PDP Aspirants Reject Automatic Ticket by Oyinlomobambam(m): 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
OVB123:
For me, i am highly dissapointed with the deputy Governor conducted himself. How can i be a Governor and my deputy is fighting to take over from me, when he knows very well that i have another term to go and u except me to still harbour such a person as my friend and deputy? put politic aside, put yourself in Gov. Akeredolu's shoes, what will u do to such a disloyal Deputy Governor?

They have an agreement before stepping down to be deputy, Akeredolu suppose use only one term and he used the other term. But you know 99.9 Nigerians are desperate and will never honour accord. Akeredolu betrayed him
Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Eyes SDP As PDP Aspirants Reject Automatic Ticket by freemandela4(m): 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2020
Politics.
If you mis-calculate then na retirement be that.
Apkabio mis-calculate though survive somehow.
Saraki mis-calculate and retire
PDP mis-calculate using ATIKU though he's still punching.
Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Eyes SDP As PDP Aspirants Reject Automatic Ticket by OVB123: 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2020
Oyinlomobambam:

They have an agreement before stepping down to be deputy, Akeredolu suppose use only one term and he used the other term. But you know 99.9 Nigerians are desperate and will never honour accord. Akeredolu betrayed him
But since the governor indicated interest in that position, he would have let go and be hopeful 4 d next 4 years not fighting his boss.
Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Eyes SDP As PDP Aspirants Reject Automatic Ticket by OVB123: 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2020
Oyinlomobambam:

Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Eyes SDP As PDP Aspirants Reject Automatic Ticket by Simplyparis(f): 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
jidamsel43:
If he likes he can contest with APGA, what I know is that Ondo belongs to APC.

Any APC candidate is a winner.

Edo election has not been revealed to me.

Shikena
dnt even go dre cos PDP is winning this one
Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Eyes SDP As PDP Aspirants Reject Automatic Ticket by lalawealthy: 8:18pm On Jun 29, 2020
SmartProf:
When u see this political urban-rural migration, you'll know that the individual is now closest to political retirement. Why not contest with the other PDP aspirants? Is he also expecting to run unopposed in the general election?

The truth is that he was rejected because he has no money to buy ticket unlike the billions that was looted in Edo state in buying ticket I really feel for my Edo people coz the reality will dawn on them when the MESSIAH Obaseki is re-elected.them go know say say sentiment nor b development
Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Eyes SDP As PDP Aspirants Reject Automatic Ticket by babyfaceafrica: 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
Oyinlomobambam:

how is that even possible?.. He will use one term and step down?.. Who does that?.. Agboola is naive to belive that
Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Eyes SDP As PDP Aspirants Reject Automatic Ticket by Pickieox(m): 1:32am On Jun 30, 2020
jidamsel43:
If he likes he can contest with APGA, what I know is that Ondo belongs to APC.

Any APC candidate is a winner.

Edo election has not been revealed to me.

Shikena

Dey there, Jegede go win Ondo come 2020...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Projects At ESUT Teaching Hospital, Igbo-Eno / Elevated Terror Threat: DSS Calls For Calm, Urge Citizens To Remain Alert / Awards Peter Obi Received When He Was Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.