Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

A Soldier’s Cry - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Soldier’s Cry (169 Views)

Was Jesus A Soldier Here? / The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You See Soldier Ants / WILL GOD ACCEPT A SOLDIER MAN INTO HEAVEN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Soldier’s Cry by Nobody: 1:38am On Jun 29, 2020
Can God ask a Christian to have sex with someone who is not his wife but not married?
When a Christian soldier from one nation kills another Christian soldier from another nation ,and that Christian soldier says God told him to kill his enemies in battle is he wrong ?
Is there any significant difference between the two.
Righteousness89 you are needed ,all others are free to give their own opinion.
Re: A Soldier’s Cry by Nobody: 5:03am On Jun 29, 2020
Can God ask a Christian to have sex with someone who is not his wife but not married?
Seriously shocked I fuvked my 1st pussy when I was 13 and I know God didn't tell me when and how I should insert my dîck in her punna....bro b wise, she ain't married for fuvk sake.

When a Christian soldier from one nation kills another Christian soldier from another nation ,and that Christian soldier says God told him to kill his enemies in battle is he wrong ?
When war start no time for religion bullshit..you kill to survive, even God allowed Israelites to kill his supposes enemies....if you see lion no run..just stand dey preach d world of God.

1 Like

Re: A Soldier’s Cry by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 29, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Seriously shocked I fuvked my 1st pussy when I was 13 and I know God didn't tell me when and how I should insert my dîck in her punna....bro b wise, she ain't married for fuvk sake.

When war start no time for religion bullshit..you kill to survive, even God allowed Israelites to kill his supposes enemies....if you see lion no run..just stand dey preach d world of God.
The ? Na ,God fit tel person to f babe(s) wey never marry before him plan to settle down ?
Yes or no ?
God fit tel a Christian soldier to kill him enemy wey be christian soldier for battle field ?
Yes or no?
If you chose yes you can state your reason if you wish
If you chose no you can state your reason if you wish
Re: A Soldier’s Cry by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 29, 2020
Therevenger:

The ? Na ,God fit tel person to f babe(s) wey never marry before him plan to settle down ?
Yes or no ?
God fit tel a Christian soldier to kill him enemy wey be christian soldier for battle field ?
Yes or no?
If you chose yes you can state your reason if you wish
If you chose no you can state your reason if you wish
Yes for both que...I don't give reasons twice.
Re: A Soldier’s Cry by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 29, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Yes for both que...I don't give reasons twice.
The first time you said God didn't tell you @ age 13 to bleep bitch wey never marry.
When you sey religion no matter for battle field e no min say Na God permit a Christian soldier to kill him fellow Christian soldier way be him opponent for battle.

Quote me if i am wrong.
Now your yes for the two ?s means say God fit tel person to do the two tinz.
Re: A Soldier’s Cry by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 29, 2020
Therevenger:

The first time you said God didn't tell you @ age 13 to bleep bitch wey never marry.
When you sey religion no matter for battle field e no min say Na God permit am.

Quote me if i am wrong.
Now your yes for the two ?s means say God fit tel person to do the two tinz.
You don put me for tight corner.....u are free to fuvk any bitch and you are free to kill any bastàrd..just don't behave like a fôol when in battle because God no go forgive u if u allow ur enemy kill u.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Christ Crucified Is The Only LORD To Be Worshipped / Harnessing Digital Technologies For Soul Winning & Discipleship. / Toks 2004 Toyota Camry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.