Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

N-power Portal Not Hacked, It Is Secured ― FG - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Portal Not Hacked, It Is Secured ― FG (26080 Views)

Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal / Breaking: The N-power Portal Is Open Now For Those Who Havent Had Their Test / You Can Now Check Pre-selection Status On N-power Portal (2) (3) (4)

Re: N-power Portal Not Hacked, It Is Secured ― FG by umsquare: 11:24am On Jun 29, 2020
Pls help poo. I want to submit I now discovered that my bvn is not correct on the displayed screen so I refused to submit o
Re: N-power Portal Not Hacked, It Is Secured ― FG by BetterPoison: 11:44am On Jun 29, 2020
mamaafrik:
one thing about those corporate husspupes is that if you don't complain,ode lo nuun,complain using their email platform,they deducted my cash day before yesterday too,as i saw the Twitter rant ,ba him i curse them on email complaint channel and i was re-credited back.
baba olowo
Re: N-power Portal Not Hacked, It Is Secured ― FG by BetterPoison: 11:44am On Jun 29, 2020
mamaafrik:
one thing about those corporate husspupes is that if you don't complain,ode lo nuun,complain using their email platform,they deducted my cash day before yesterday too,as i saw the Twitter rant ,ba him i curse them on email complaint channel and i was re-credited back.
mama olowo
Re: N-power Portal Not Hacked, It Is Secured ― FG by shugaboy6102(m): 11:59am On Jun 29, 2020
Sammy07:

They wanna pick 400,000

Meaning over #100,000 has been given away for slot grin
please subtract 50,000 slot given to senators and substract another 50,000 given to governors and their aids. The country is a joke
Re: N-power Portal Not Hacked, It Is Secured ― FG by Sammy07: 12:01pm On Jun 29, 2020
shugaboy6102:
please subtract 50,000 slot given to senators and substract another 50,000 given to governors and their aids. The country is a joke

Gbam!
Real Joke.
Re: N-power Portal Not Hacked, It Is Secured ― FG by jolomiurenyi(m): 12:01pm On Jun 29, 2020
AmbassadorIsiny:
Please can someone help me with the N power registration portal... I will be grateful if I can get it. Thanks.

go and get it your self oooo Ogbeni, follow Npower on their Facebook page.
Re: N-power Portal Not Hacked, It Is Secured ― FG by blaqjenios: 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
Good morning everyone.. It is well with us all...For those having issues with their registration or who want to commence registration DM me on: zero eight one three zero four five four four nine five... Success in your application
Re: N-power Portal Not Hacked, It Is Secured ― FG by Ademoore07(m): 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2020
Golden057:
Everything about this government will always begin with disaster before it gradually stabilize.
Anyway, you people should call access bank to order.

My FTC on Nairaland!!! This week is blessed! I dedicate this post to all those working tirelessly to survive under this government, may God bless you this July... Happy New Month
Pls, what is the benefit of this FTC?
Re: N-power Portal Not Hacked, It Is Secured ― FG by curryandthyme(f): 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
Re: N-power Portal Not Hacked, It Is Secured ― FG by CELEBRITIZ(m): 2:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
From onset, I know the purported hack is just devised by some in other to reduce the traffic on the site. Nigerians!
Those saying otherwise above me Should have known that you can't be defrauded with ONLY your BVN. No damage control or defense in the ministry's statement
Can you help me the link to the website
Re: N-power Portal Not Hacked, It Is Secured ― FG by slizzyb(m): 6:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
I hv registered but did not receive email.
Re: N-power Portal Not Hacked, It Is Secured ― FG by ThatFairGuy: 6:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
DelphiOracle:
how true is it that u can't be defrauded with only ur bvn?
Yes. They'll just know your details, like date of birth, name. They won't know your password, ATM 16 digits , amount in your account.
ONLY with the digits, your money can be withdraw
Re: N-power Portal Not Hacked, It Is Secured ― FG by ThatFairGuy: 6:39pm On Jun 29, 2020
CELEBRITIZ:
Can you help me the link to the website
https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng
Re: N-power Portal Not Hacked, It Is Secured ― FG by DelphiOracle(m): 6:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Yes. They'll just know your details, like date of birth, name. They won't know your password, ATM 16 digits , amount in your account.
ONLY with the digits, your money can be withdraw
ok. Thank you

List Of Fake Job Address In Lagos State / Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University / Reckitt Benckiser Nigeria Management Trainee Program 2014