Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Those Who Claim To Be Matured Believers But Are Afraid Of Being Beheaded - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Those Who Claim To Be Matured Believers But Are Afraid Of Being Beheaded (514 Views)

Oshoffa In The Sky: Celestial Church Members Claim To See Their Founder (Video) / I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded / Pastor Adeboye: If You Are Afraid Of Death At 70, Check Your Salvation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Who Claim To Be Matured Believers But Are Afraid Of Being Beheaded by OpenYourEyes1: 6:43am On Jun 29, 2020
There are things you will be shown by GOD in your maturing stage that will make you never to be afraid of death. I believe GOD shows this things to us in our maturing stage to convince us that HIS promises to us are true, and this will immediately make you never to be afraid of dying. You will even be hoping to leave the world if you know where it is currently heading to.

{This exclude believers that are still growing up. The matured ones should always be guiding and nourishing them to keep them from harm until they are matured.} 

So, I find it surprising when some who you think are matured believers are afraid of being beheaded or killed.

Related Post:

To those who are afraid of dying while serving GOD. https://www.nairaland.com/6936993/those-afraid-dying-while-serving#109326037
Re: Those Who Claim To Be Matured Believers But Are Afraid Of Being Beheaded by budaatum: 7:10am On Jun 29, 2020
So, the world is currently heading to a place that its going would make one not be afraid of dying while one would hope to leave this world?

Such a person must either be Jesus who's death is supposedly beneficial to the world, or one must be so afraid of where the world is currently heading that death would be preferred.

Which is it Openyoureyes, afraid or beneficial?

And how does one leave the world if not by dying?
Re: Those Who Claim To Be Matured Believers But Are Afraid Of Being Beheaded by Missyajoke(f): 7:29am On Jun 29, 2020
He's right a matured Christians should not be afraid of Death....

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Claim To Be Matured Believers But Are Afraid Of Being Beheaded by Galactico4ever(m): 7:55am On Jun 29, 2020
Missyajoke:
He's right a matured Christians should not be afraid of Death....
Are you ready to die right now?
Re: Those Who Claim To Be Matured Believers But Are Afraid Of Being Beheaded by OpenYourEyes1: 8:00am On Jun 29, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
There are things you will be shown by GOD in your maturing stage that will make you never to be afraid of death. I believe GOD shows this things to us in our maturing stage to convince us that HIS promises to us are true, and this will immediately make you never to be afraid of dying. You will even be hoping to leave the world if you know where it is currently heading to.

{This exclude believers that are still growing up. The matured ones should always be guiding and nourishing them to keep them from harm until they are matured.} 

So, I find it surprising when some who you think are matured believers are afraid of being beheaded or killed.

Bump ✔
Re: Those Who Claim To Be Matured Believers But Are Afraid Of Being Beheaded by Missyajoke(f): 8:13am On Jun 29, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Are you ready to die right now?

I don't know ohhh, am too young for that grin grin grin grin cheesy.
Re: Those Who Claim To Be Matured Believers But Are Afraid Of Being Beheaded by vickydankal(f): 8:23am On Jun 29, 2020
The fear of death is relative either to a baby or mature Christian.

To a baby Christian the fear of death is majorly on uncertainty of destination.

To a mature Christian it is the fear of not fulfilling destiny, fear of not dying full, fear of meeting God without impacting lives, the fear of not having many crowns etc not necessarily because of the power of death, for it has nothing with us.

With long life will God satisfy us, yet the number of years he didn’t tell us, according to God’s calendar your satisfaction maybe 120 while mine is 95. So that fear of not knowing when and how to die puts us all to work out our salvation with fear and trembling.

This is my take.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Claim To Be Matured Believers But Are Afraid Of Being Beheaded by vickydankal(f): 8:23am On Jun 29, 2020
Mmm
Re: Those Who Claim To Be Matured Believers But Are Afraid Of Being Beheaded by Galactico4ever(m): 10:14am On Jun 29, 2020
Missyajoke:

I don't know ohhh, am too young for that grin grin grin grin cheesy.
So do well to fear death.Even no one misses you,your family and I will miss you.Stay alive for us please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Who Claim To Be Matured Believers But Are Afraid Of Being Beheaded by BackllGodNaija: 10:43am On Jun 29, 2020

Luke 12:4
And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.

Philippians 1:21
For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
Re: Those Who Claim To Be Matured Believers But Are Afraid Of Being Beheaded by petra1(m): 11:26am On Jun 29, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Dying for christ is not really a problem but for what reason is the question. I will rather stay alive and touch many lives than dying . My life is more profitable to God than death. A christian should do his best to stay alive for the cause of the gospel.
But if the church is facing persecution and has to go underground and they capture you to reveal where the rest are or they will kill you ,that will be a good time to die knowing that you death has preserved the lives of others . Or if they capture and say they will spare you if you renounce christ . It's better to die at such times . But other than that I don't see a reason why a Christian should die especially if he has not fulfilled his course

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Who Claim To Be Matured Believers But Are Afraid Of Being Beheaded by OpenYourEyes1: 8:17am On Jun 30, 2020
petra1:

Dying for christ is not really a problem but for what reason is the question. I will rather stay alive and touch many lives than dying . My life is more profitable to God than death. A christian should do his best to stay alive for the cause of the gospel.
But if the church is facing persecution and has to go underground and they capture you to reveal where the rest are or they will kill you ,that will be a good time to die knowing that you death has preserved the lives of others . Or if they capture and say they will spare you if you renounce christ . It's better to die at such times . But other than that I don't see a reason why a Christian should die especially if he has not fulfilled his course

Ofcourse. We die when our purpose on earth is fulfilled as believers. When we die, we die in CHRIST and we die to be with HIM. That's part of reasons we should never be afraid of dying.
— We fulfil our purpose on earth
— and we die to be with the LORD in better place/bodies

Part of the reasons people fear death is because they're not so sure of where they are heading to after death. That's why it's important people really accept CHRIST, start serving him and living holy

1 Like

Re: Those Who Claim To Be Matured Believers But Are Afraid Of Being Beheaded by OpenYourEyes1: 1:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Those Who Claim To Be Matured Believers But Are Afraid Of Being Beheaded by OpenYourEyes1: 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump...
Re: Those Who Claim To Be Matured Believers But Are Afraid Of Being Beheaded by OpenYourEyes1: 7:51am On Jul 17, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Those Who Claim To Be Matured Believers But Are Afraid Of Being Beheaded by OpenYourEyes1: 6:56am On Sep 10, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

...... . .
Re: Those Who Claim To Be Matured Believers But Are Afraid Of Being Beheaded by OpenYourEyes1: 7:09am On Sep 11, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Those Who Claim To Be Matured Believers But Are Afraid Of Being Beheaded by OpenYourEyes1: 8:08am On Sep 15, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

.... ... ..
Re: Those Who Claim To Be Matured Believers But Are Afraid Of Being Beheaded by OpenYourEyes1: 8:13am On Apr 05, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. . ..
Re: Those Who Claim To Be Matured Believers But Are Afraid Of Being Beheaded by reubenobi(m): 12:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. . ..
why are you putting this in all your post?

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Know The Devil ? / Evil Name, Change It. / How To Locate Your Destiny Helper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.