Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

I Need An Urgent Loan ,somebody Help! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need An Urgent Loan ,somebody Help! (8500 Views)

Somebody Help! I'm Fed Up With What Scammers Are Doing To Our Reputation. / I Need An Urgent Loan / Somebody Help! I Am Not Reaping The Benefits Of My Tipper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Urgent Loan ,somebody Help! by kdhorgan: 8:33am On Jan 31, 2011
pls house, where and how can i get a loan worth 2 million for 2yrs without collateral?

1 Like

Re: I Need An Urgent Loan ,somebody Help! by honeric01(m): 9:11am On Jan 31, 2011
Try Santa at north pole

www.northpole.com

1 Like

Re: I Need An Urgent Loan ,somebody Help! by danex67(m): 9:30am On Jan 31, 2011
you wan mek person dash u 2million like dat. Try Goodluck Jonathan.
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan ,somebody Help! by kdhorgan: 12:04pm On Jan 31, 2011
honeric, what do you mean?
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan ,somebody Help! by honeric01(m): 12:18pm On Jan 31, 2011
^^^

Put yourself in the picture, if you have money, can you loan anyone N2 million with collateral? undecided
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan ,somebody Help! by kdhorgan: 6:43pm On Jan 31, 2011
i dont have any asset to put down for collateral but i dont mind the rate of interest,
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan ,somebody Help! by honeric01(m): 1:48am On Feb 01, 2011
Then you know the truth.
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan ,somebody Help! by myike2(m): 2:14pm On May 19, 2011
I could help you with a comprehensive list of some Nigerian philanthropists, and some government agencies that could give you FREE money. When I say, FREE, I mean you NEVER have to payback. If you are interested, e-mail me at  (myike2 at yahoo dot com).
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan ,somebody Help! by enehizena(m): 7:22pm On May 19, 2011
This topic has two options:
1.i have an ebook that will guilde or teach you how to get a loan without collateral by yourself in nigeria.#3,000
2.i can get the loan for you from the company why you pay for my service.My service charge is #10,000.call 07089014575
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan ,somebody Help! by enehizena(m): 7:28pm On May 19, 2011
This topic has two options:
1.i have an ebook that will guilde or teach you how to get a loan without collateral by yourself in nigeria.#3,000
2.i can get the loan for you from the company why you pay for my service.My service charge is #10,000.call 07089014575
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan ,somebody Help! by jay034: 8:23pm On Aug 13, 2011
Have you be denied of a loan from your bank or a any Financial Firm? *Do you need a loan to pay off your bills or buy a home?* Do you need a loan to start up a business? Make your dreams come through by contacting Rolex Financial Loan Firm, we give out loan with an interest rate of 3% if interested, contact us with the stated email below: rolexx_loansfirms@live.com so that we can proceed further.

BORROWERS INFORMATION

Your names:
Amount Needed:
Your country:
Loan Duration:
Your address:
Phone Number:
Monthly Income:
Sex:
Your Fax Number:
Your Age:

Contact Person: Mr. Rolex Jay.
E-mail: rolexx_loansfirms@live.com
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan ,somebody Help! by anizzle(m): 2:00pm On Aug 15, 2011
@ Jay the scammer, !!

How much will he pay as processing fee before the loan comes?
Na fire go burn all d hair wey dey dat ur scam head
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan ,somebody Help! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 16, 2011
anizzle:

@ Jay the scammer, !!

How much will he pay as processing fee before the loan comes?
Na fire go burn all d hair wey dey dat your scam head

You just shot a scammer with an AK-47 riffle. grin
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan ,somebody Help! by Terryp: 12:20am On Dec 06, 2011
stop being scammed by those thieves, i just received my loan from a government bank that approved my

loan and gave me withing 24 hours, you can contact then via govtbankloans@gmail.com
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan ,somebody Help! by dchoosen(m): 10:44am On Dec 06, 2011
Please house just make your findings well before some will come and collect your hard earned cash within a twinkle of an eye. bst of luck

1 Like

Re: I Need An Urgent Loan ,somebody Help! by guru01(m): 1:21pm On Aug 16, 2012
Please where can i get loan too?
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan ,somebody Help! by deb501: 2:19pm On Aug 03, 2013
HOW I SECURED A LOAN FROM IDEAL FINANCE LTD.

They offer private, commercial and personal loans with very low annual interest rates as low as 3% in one year to 50 years repayment period anywhere in the world. We offer loans ranging from $ 5000 to US $ 100 million.

Their loans are well insured for maximum security is their priority. Are you losing sleep at night worrying how to get a legitimate loan lender?

HOW DO I APPLY?
Please fill this application Form below: Or you download it manually.

LOAN APPLICATION FORM
Your Full Name*
Your Email*
Your Full Telephone*
Your Address*
Your City*
State/Province*
Your Country*
Fax Number
Date of Birth *
Do You Have An Account? *
Have You Applied Before? *
Loan Amount Needed *
Loan Duration *
Purpose of Loan *
Send me a scanned copy of your identification:*

Contact FINANCE ASSIST LTD (Loan Services) now, experts who can help get Loans to stop bad credit history to find a solution that wins

Please contact them for more information on idealfinance_ltd@ live.com

Creditor: Mr. PAUL WILLIAM
The lender E-mail: idealfinance_ltd@ live.com

Sincerely,
The Creditor Mr. PAUL WILLIAM.
GENERAL CONSULTANT.
https://financeassist.webs.com
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan ,somebody Help! by mrfrancisumeh: 5:19am On Dec 27, 2013
PHOENIX LOANS

Phoenix Nigeria is partnering with United States Agency for International Development (USAID) to make available loans to middle and low income Nigerians.

To enable the bank access your eligibility for the loan, check below for:
Checklist for Loan Application
Eligibility Criteria

Checklist for Loan Application

Complete Loan Application Form
Offer Letter from Landlord/Agent
Copy of Title Document of Property to be used as collateral

Reference Letter from Current Employer [ Indicating Status, Annual Salary and Existing Loans(if any) ]
Copy of Office ID Card and Drivers Licence or National ID car
Copy of your Bank Account Statement for the Last 6 Months
Updated Resume
2 Passport Photographs
Copy of Spouse’s Letter of Employment or pay slips Indicating Salary
(If Applicable
Paid Utility Bills (Electricity/Telephone) for the Past 3 Months
Copy of Rent Receipt

NB: These documents should be submitted with the application form, after you have been pre-qualified by your Agent.

Eligibility Criteria

Maximum Loan per Individual: N8m
Maximum Cost of Collateral: N10m
Combined Household Gross Income: N8m
Tenor: 3-10 Years
Principal Repayment: Monthly, Quarterly, Half-Yearly or Yearly
Security: Clean Title Document of Property

Target Customers:
Economically engaged Nigerians in all the 36 state capitals.
Purpose: To have enough cash in hand to run your byeim3"completed" housing unit only
Use of Property: Primary Residence (i.e. Owner-occupier)

THIS LOAN IS FINANCED BY PHOENIX NIGERIA IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THE UNITED STATES AGENCY FOR INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT (USAID).

Apply and submit request online >>

CONTACT MR FRANCIS
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan ,somebody Help! by forextrader9(m): 9:53am On Dec 27, 2013
Vist the link on my signature they give loans for business and also you can make investment and get paid 30%
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan ,somebody Help! by Cashmestarboi(f): 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
Wow that article was very helpful you should check out a list of some latest and recent good quick loan apps in Nigeria to get urgent loan in Lagos 24hrs loans

Sorce:- http://omoesa.com/quick-online-loans-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Convert Paypal Dollars To Naira In Nigeria? / Nigeria's Inflation Surges To Three Year High Of 11.4% - Bloomberg / Download The Latest News App In The World, Naija News Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.