Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

“small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / “small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) (8095 Views)

Adamawa SUG President: Policemen In Viral Video To Face Disciplinary Sanctions / Meet Chinedu Mitchel, The Shortest Man In ABSU Who Anchors 'Personality Checks' / Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) by RapidGist: 7:36am On Jun 29, 2020
The Student Union Government President of Akanu ibaim Federal Polytechnic, Smart Okoro Chima

Good day everyone and welcome to an entertainment portal, today gist I will tell you about the shortest SUG president currently ever, of you know anyone who holds this award, let us know via the comment section.

Being Smart is very important in everyone’s life, we all need to handle our daily activities, job, business, and career path smartly. It requires focus and the zeal to achieve what you want in life.

Many are rich today because they are smart, they work smart and the look smart. It’s not all about hard work but working smart.

Smartness is very important in everyone’s life, it requires zeal and focus to achieve what you want in life.

The shortest SUG president in Nigeria is no other person than Chima Okoro Smart C.

Chima Okoro Smart C. popularly called “Smarto” or “001” by his supporters, Is the current Student Union Government (SUG) President of Akanu ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana in Afikpo L.G.A of Ebonyi state.

Smart Okoro is a final year (HND2) student of Business Administration, he won the last year Student Union Government (SUG) election where he broke the limit to defeat all this rival, all huge and able build men to become the SUG PRESIDENT.

Prior before winning the election, Smart Okoro was Underestimate by many who looked down on him because of height, some even said a short man can never be their president.

Smart is very small but he is very intelligent, one of the brightest students in his department, and was the course representative of his class. Despite his small size, Smart is very bold and eloquent and he influences people around him positively.

An eloquent speaker, on the day of his manifesto, he spoke with the boldness that nobody has ever seen that got the admiration of students who ran toward the stage to lift him up, cheering, praising and singing the song victory ahead of the election which he indeed won flawlessly, beating other 3 contestants.

Although he is very small and tiny, he is very intelligent and smart as his name implies. He is regarded as one of the best student Union government presidents the student has recorded in the history of presidents.

Recently, he was involved in a car crash while returning from an official visit after sharing palliative to students amid the COVID-19 pandemic. The incident took place in front of the school main gate where his official car ran into the bush and the cause of the accident is still unknown.
Fortunately, he survived the accident without a single scratch. See his post after the crash.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) by Ikennamurphy: 7:38am On Jun 29, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) by Drsnives(m): 7:47am On Jun 29, 2020
ebonyi hmm.. my roommate then at unizik was from there.. my people fear anyone from ebonyi oo, those people can do the unthinkable

8 Likes

Re: “small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 7:48am On Jun 29, 2020
Another El rufai

2 Likes

Re: “small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) by ogaontop(m): 7:53am On Jun 29, 2020
Drsnives:
ebonyi hmm.. my roommate then at unizik was from there.. my people fear anyone from ebonyi oo, those people can do the unthinkable

What made you start to fear him abeg?

4 Likes

Re: “small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) by EzzyCarter: 8:02am On Jun 29, 2020
grin
fulaniHERDSman:
Another El rufai

This table ehn!

1 Like

Re: “small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) by PDSI(m): 8:26am On Jun 29, 2020
grin grin grin
He will need to climb aluta buses more.
Re: “small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) by heykims(m): 8:29am On Jun 29, 2020
Omo that guy is down to earth o, he's brief, summarised.

3 Likes

Re: “small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) by africandictator(m): 8:34am On Jun 29, 2020
What’s smart about someone that uses am instead of I am? People in that school are crazy!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) by Makavelli25: 8:46am On Jun 29, 2020
africandictator:
What’s smart about someone that uses am instead of I am? People in that school are crazy!
you saw that too. What a shame

8 Likes

Re: “small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) by chatinent: 8:53am On Jun 29, 2020
Lol.
Re: “small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) by espn(m): 9:28am On Jun 29, 2020
Person no tall reach steering...That was the cause of the accident @OP...

1 Like

Re: “small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) by Drsnives(m): 9:43am On Jun 29, 2020
ogaontop:

What made you start to fear him abeg?

most of them usually gets angry for no just cause.. my roommate then nearly killed me for having C while he had D for the same course. my brothers I had to leave the room for him and went to my fellowship to stay

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) by Karlifate: 9:51am On Jun 29, 2020
Drsnives:

most of them usually gets angry for no just cause.. my roommate then nearly killed me for having C while he had D for the same course. my brothers I had to leave the room for him and went to my fellowship to stay

2 Likes

Re: “small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) by Drsnives(m): 9:55am On Jun 29, 2020
[quote author=Karlifate post=91190625][/quote]

funny abi
Re: “small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) by pauladonis(m): 10:02am On Jun 29, 2020
RapidGist:
The Student Union Government President of Akanu ibaim Federal Polytechnic, Smart Okoro Chima

Good day everyone and welcome to an entertainment portal, today gist I will tell you about the shortest SUG president currently ever, of you know anyone who holds this award, let us know via the comment section.

Being Smart is very important in everyone’s life, we all need to handle our daily activities, job, business, and career path smartly. It requires focus and the zeal to achieve what you want in life.

Many are rich today because they are smart, they work smart and the look smart. It’s not all about hard work but working smart.

Smartness is very important in everyone’s life, it requires zeal and focus to achieve what you want in life.

The shortest SUG president in Nigeria is no other person than Chima Okoro Smart C.

Chima Okoro Smart C. popularly called “Smarto” or “001” by his supporters, Is the current Student Union Government (SUG) President of Akanu ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana in Afikpo L.G.A of Ebonyi state.

Smart Okoro is a final year (HND2) student of Business Administration, he won the last year Student Union Government (SUG) election where he broke the limit to defeat all this rival, all huge and able build men to become the SUG PRESIDENT.

Prior before winning the election, Smart Okoro was Underestimate by many who looked down on him because of height, some even said a short man can never be their president.

Smart is very small but he is very intelligent, one of the brightest students in his department, and was the course representative of his class. Despite his small size, Smart is very bold and eloquent and he influences people around him positively.

An eloquent speaker, on the day of his manifesto, he spoke with the boldness that nobody has ever seen that got the admiration of students who ran toward the stage to lift him up, cheering, praising and singing the song victory ahead of the election which he indeed won flawlessly, beating other 3 contestants.

Although he is very small and tiny, he is very intelligent and smart as his name implies. He is regarded as one of the best student Union government presidents the student has recorded in the history of presidents.

Recently, he was involved in a car crash while returning from an official visit after sharing palliative to students amid the COVID-19 pandemic. The incident took place in front of the school main gate where his official car ran into the bush and the cause of the accident is still unknown.
Fortunately, he survived the accident without a single scratch. See his post after the crash.

https://www.rapidgist.com/small-but-mighty-meet-the-shortest-sug-president-in-nigeria-photos/

@OP,

I disagree with some of your statements. A smart person, and an intelligent person at that should know the difference between "am" and "I'm".

6 Likes

Re: “small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) by selemempe: 10:24am On Jun 29, 2020
pauladonis:

@OP,

I disagree with some of your statements. A smart person, and an intelligent person at that should know the difference between "am" and "I'm".
an unsmart person will also not win the SUG president of a federal polytechnic. Kilode

1 Like

Re: “small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) by livebyday(m): 10:44am On Jun 29, 2020
Drsnives:

You must be a frustrated and poverty stricken individual if you could type such about your own roommate

Let me.harzard a guess and day you graduated with a pass (4th class).

No reasonable educated individual types this sort of rubbish .

How can you type such against another tribe just because you met someone from there who supposedly offended you?

You are not going to amount to anything in life with this mindset , get ready to live with ,bath with and house poverty for generations to come.

Go and pray for forgiveness

I am not even from there but reading the devilish thing you wrote made me pity anyone who ends up married to you. That person would be depressed for life because you are a saddist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:10am On Jun 29, 2020
Nice to meet you Smart Okoro.

THE SMALL BUT MIGHTY MAN

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: “small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) by pauladonis(m): 11:27am On Jun 29, 2020
selemempe:
an unsmart person will also not win the SUG president of a federal polytechnic. Kilode

What does that tell you about the other students in that school?

3 Likes

Re: “small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) by Drsnives(m): 11:32am On Jun 29, 2020
livebyday:

You must be a frustrated and poverty stricken individual if you could type such about your own roommate

How can you type such against another tribe just because you met someone from there who supposedly offended you?

You are not going to amount to anything in life with this mindset , get ready to live with ,bath with and house poverty for generations to come.

I am not even from there but reading the devilish thing you wrote made me pity anyone who ends up married to you. That person would be depressed for life because you are a saddist

I spit on your ignorant destiny

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) by selemempe: 11:32am On Jun 29, 2020
pauladonis:

What does that tell you about the other students in that school?
it doesn't have to tell me anything. Writing am instead of I'm isn't the reason why the world haven't discovered cure for AIDS. In importance it ranks below zero in a scale of 1 to 10

3 Likes

Re: “small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) by ZiriMane(m): 11:35am On Jun 29, 2020
Mr Writer, at the end of the day we didn't know anything about him other than he is small and tiny .

3 Likes

Re: “small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) by Rico6380: 11:41am On Jun 29, 2020
Okay
Re: “small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 29, 2020
No one even bothered to ask who was driving the car

2 Likes

Re: “small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) by Osobi32(m): 12:05pm On Jun 29, 2020
livebyday:

why the bitterness? Whatever that guy said was his opinion and u are not supposed to get mad about it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) by gulfer: 12:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
PDSI:
grin grin grin
He will need to climb aluta buses more.
How will the lecture be delivered?
Re: “small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) by Lamasta(m): 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2020
Akanu Ibiam SUG grin but its not by height o
Re: “small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) by pauladonis(m): 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
selemempe:
it doesn't have to tell me anything. Writing am instead of I'm isn't the reason why the world haven't discovered cure for AIDS. In importance it ranks below zero in a scale of 1 to 10
GrammerNazi
Re: “small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) by LLobiorah: 1:10pm On Jun 29, 2020
Drsnives:

And your people are saints right?
Re: “small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) by PDSI(m): 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2020
gulfer:
How will the lecture be delivered?
The lecture will be delivered via Telegram...
Re: “small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) by Drsnives(m): 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2020
LLobiorah:

And your people are saints right?
I never said that, was just relating my experience with them.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University (a B U) Zaria, 2011/2012 Courses Available . / Opinion: Best Law Universities In Nigeria - Top 20 / Which One Is Preferable? College Of Education Or Polytechnic (urgent Pls)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.