Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,369 members, 7,958,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:10 AM

“small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / “small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) (8237 Views)

Meet Chinedu Mitchel, The Shortest Man In ABSU Who Anchors 'Personality Checks' / UNIZIK SUG President, Others Beat Up Security Man For Locking School Gate(photo) / Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) by MxLawal: 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
Your physical size does not determine your achievements in life. What matters is the size of your dreams and your mental ability to turn them into reality. More blessings!

RapidGist:
The Student Union Government President of Akanu ibaim Federal Polytechnic, Smart Okoro Chima

Good day everyone and welcome to an entertainment portal, today gist I will tell you about the shortest SUG president currently ever, of you know anyone who holds this award, let us know via the comment section.

Being Smart is very important in everyone’s life, we all need to handle our daily activities, job, business, and career path smartly. It requires focus and the zeal to achieve what you want in life.

Many are rich today because they are smart, they work smart and the look smart. It’s not all about hard work but working smart.

Smartness is very important in everyone’s life, it requires zeal and focus to achieve what you want in life.

The shortest SUG president in Nigeria is no other person than Chima Okoro Smart C.

Chima Okoro Smart C. popularly called “Smarto” or “001” by his supporters, Is the current Student Union Government (SUG) President of Akanu ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana in Afikpo L.G.A of Ebonyi state.

Smart Okoro is a final year (HND2) student of Business Administration, he won the last year Student Union Government (SUG) election where he broke the limit to defeat all this rival, all huge and able build men to become the SUG PRESIDENT.

Prior before winning the election, Smart Okoro was Underestimate by many who looked down on him because of height, some even said a short man can never be their president.

Smart is very small but he is very intelligent, one of the brightest students in his department, and was the course representative of his class. Despite his small size, Smart is very bold and eloquent and he influences people around him positively.

An eloquent speaker, on the day of his manifesto, he spoke with the boldness that nobody has ever seen that got the admiration of students who ran toward the stage to lift him up, cheering, praising and singing the song victory ahead of the election which he indeed won flawlessly, beating other 3 contestants.

Although he is very small and tiny, he is very intelligent and smart as his name implies. He is regarded as one of the best student Union government presidents the student has recorded in the history of presidents.

Recently, he was involved in a car crash while returning from an official visit after sharing palliative to students amid the COVID-19 pandemic. The incident took place in front of the school main gate where his official car ran into the bush and the cause of the accident is still unknown.
Fortunately, he survived the accident without a single scratch. See his post after the crash.

https://www.rapidgist.com/small-but-mighty-meet-the-shortest-sug-president-in-nigeria-photos/

1 Like

Re: “small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) by LLobiorah: 1:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
Drsnives:

I never said that, was just relating my experience with them.

And you said Ebonyi people, where as you had it 'one guy'. Hypocrisy at its peak!
Re: “small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) by olisaEze(m): 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hmm, This one na small moto big engine! grin

Re: “small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) by Samfloxin(m): 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
Drsnives:

most of them usually gets angry for no just cause.. my roommate then nearly killed me for having C while he had D for the same course. my brothers I had to leave the room for him and went to my fellowship to stay
e no dey hard them to kill, they have hausa gene

1 Like

Re: “small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) by Drsnives(m): 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
LLobiorah:

And you said Ebonyi people, where as you had it 'one guy'. Hypocrisy at its peak!

All the peeps I have come across from ebonyi have this temperament issue that's why.. honestly am yet to see any without it

2 Likes

Re: “small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) by Raeheemwayne: 1:59pm On Jun 29, 2020
post=91193091:
Nice to meet you Smart Okoro.
THE SMALL BUT MIGHTY MAN
SHUT UP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) by Drsnives(m): 2:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
Samfloxin:

e no dey hard them to kill, they have hausa gene

my brother, he was my roommate but we hardly relate. he's a sadist.. obumneme I owe you no apology cos it's true.

2 Likes

Re: “small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) by LLobiorah: 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2020
Drsnives:

All the peeps I have come across from ebonyi have this temperament issue that's why.. honestly am yet to see any without it

You met probably a few 10 out of millions, and you judge them like that? Don't be clever by half please.

1 Like

Re: “small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) by oruhobinna(m): 2:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
Elena's journey episode 1 the strange woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) by livebyday(m): 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
Drsnives:

I spit on your ignorant destiny

You are trash , less than nothing so I shall not bother with you
Re: “small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) by livebyday(m): 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
Osobi32:
why the bitterness? Whatever that guy said was his opinion and u are not supposed to get mad about it

Shut up !!

Evil thrives because stupid people keep silent

Get away
Re: “small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) by Drsnives(m): 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2020
LLobiorah:

You met probably a few 10 out of millions, and you judge them like that? Don't be clever by half please.

my bad. my apologies to this who might find my comments offensive
Re: “small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) by Drsnives(m): 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2020
livebyday:

You are trash , less than nothing so I shall not bother with you
then you should have simply ignored my comment oga since am less then nothing.
Re: “small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) by Joyjohn123: 4:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
Makavelli25:
you saw that too. What a shame
You saw it too? Am yam that a yam. Olodo
Re: “small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) by Victorez007: 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2020
HOW TO SCORE A MINIMUM OF 7.5 BAND SCORE IN YOUR IELTS EXAM.

What is the High-Score IELTS Program?

The high-score IELTS program is a set of 5 short videos & study materials that walk you through a time tested ​formula for preparing for your IELTS exam and scoring a minimum of 7.5 band score.

With this high-score program, you do not need to spend exorbitant fees and a large chunk of your time to attend classes or hire a personal tutor.

​With this high-score IELTS program;

​You get to work at your own pace.
​You get to study without having to leave your house.
And you get to have a first hand experience of how you can truly boost up your score even if this is your first time writing this exam.

​Every year, many people spend N75,000 (per test) to write a IELTS exam and unfortunately, majority of them don't even score up to 6.0 (of 9)

If you have repeatedly failed in your English exam and need help. Then this is for you.

If you are trying to relocate to Canada or other countries that require a high score in your IELTS EXAM, this is for you

With this high-score program in your hands, you should be able to score at least 7.5 in your IELTS exam even if you have just 2 weeks to prepare

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO LEARN MORE;

https:///ychl5d7l
Re: “small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) by Osobi32(m): 5:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
livebyday:

Shut up !!

Evil thrives because stupid people keep silent

Get away

your heart is full of evil and hate..... May everything u wish him be ur portion, may u wear it on ur head like a helmet and it tie round ur waist like a robe! Bittered people everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) by Runjozi(m): 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2020
grin grin I can bet my balls he is a better leader compared to buhari. grin grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: “small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) by Ulysses71: 7:54pm On Jun 29, 2020
LLobiorah:

And your people are saints right?
leave him, let him continue spewing rubbish. Just one person he met automatically he now has a single story of ebonyi. I dont even need someone to tell me he is also igbo, always seeing ebonyi people as babaric. Later y'all will wonder y some ebonyians no carry biafra for head. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: “small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) by Sandra443: 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2020
Im making over $13k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is what I do.Here→→→→→ http://WWW.DOLLARS7.COM

Re: “small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) by livebyday(m): 10:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
Osobi32:
your heart is full of evil and hate..... May everything u wish him be ur portion, may u wear it on ur head like a helmet and it tie round ur waist like a robe! Bittered people everywhere

Shut up

Frustrated imp
Re: “small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) by Evergreen4(m): 12:18am On Jun 30, 2020
africandictator:
What’s smart about someone that uses am instead of I am? People in that school are crazy!
Lol, you're even more smart than the guy named smart

1 Like

Re: “small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) by Lookwise(m): 12:49am On Jun 30, 2020
WHAT IS THE ESSENCE OF THIS WORK? We offer people to view prepaid promotional videos of various world advertisers and get money for this. Amongour advertisers are the largest producers of household appliances, leading retailers, and top video bloggers. Oursystem accepts only high- yield and high- quality videos selected and tested by our experts. HOW CAN I EARN MONEY? At the moment, the cost of one minute of a promotional video is 50 cents. It's easy: for 1 hour of work, you can earn 30.00 dollars. If you work at least 3 hours a day, your daily earnings will be $ 90.00, and in one month it would be 2700 dollars. According to the results of conducted surveys, the site egvideon.club is currently the leading system among other systems of paid video viewing. You can see it for yourself! Top earnings for the previous day HOW CAN I WITHDRAW MONEY? At the request of the user, money is withdrawn from the system within 1 hour during working hours, or within 3-4 hours during non-working hours (includingholidays and weekends). Weprovide a choice of several payment systems, with the help of which you can withdraw the money earned. Atthe moment, withdrawal is possible to the bank cards of any foreign banks, bank accounts, Bitcoin wallets, and PayPal (through the Western Union payment system). CAN I REFER FRIENDS AND RELATIVES? Not only you can, but you also MUST! Each person invited by you (a referral) will bring you additional profit, namely, 40% of the earnings of your referrals will go to your account. You can find a link to attract referrals in your personal account. Share this link in social networks, on forums, through messengers (WhatsApp, Telegram), via SMS, and e-mail. Click on the link to get started, (try before ignoring) .https://egvideon.club/154322453774512
Re: “small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) by olu77(m): 6:47am On Jun 30, 2020
Future Oshiomole
Re: “small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) by waynetee(m): 7:30am On Jun 30, 2020
Nonsense!
Re: “small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) by ogaontop(m): 9:25am On Jun 30, 2020
Drsnives:

most of them usually gets angry for no just cause.. my roommate then nearly killed me for having C while he had D for the same course. my brothers I had to leave the room for him and went to my fellowship to stay

I had a former roommate from Ebonyi also, In his life and many of Ebonyians, inferiority complex is the order of the day and they do weird things a times!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Name A Country Without The Letter 'a' In The Name / Ican Student Forum - New Syllabus Discuss / 2015/2016 Yabatech Post Utme/Part time Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.