Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Have Men See IPOB Bloody Clash With Soldiers VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Have Men See IPOB Bloody Clash With Soldiers VIDEO (2212 Views)

Okorocha: I See IPOB As Poorly Educated Children, Not Terrorists / See IPOB Reaction When Deji Supported The One Week Sit At Home. PHOTOS / Police Neutralize Scores Of ESN Members In Bloody Clash In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Have Men See IPOB Bloody Clash With Soldiers VIDEO by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 29, 2020
IPOB Imo state volunteers went for a burial of one of their member on 26th June 2020 and on their way coming back, they were intercepted by the zoo army and you need to see what happened. Hahahahahaha!!! Nnamdi Kanu you have men [Watch!]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvixHtiwTPw

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Men See IPOB Bloody Clash With Soldiers VIDEO by youngking89(m): 9:00am On Jun 29, 2020
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Men See IPOB Bloody Clash With Soldiers VIDEO by IpobOsuIgbo: 9:22am On Jun 29, 2020
Lol
Dumbstar Jokers.

The coward Kanu instigating them is far away in Europe enjoying his life with his family. He has nothing to lose grin

I pity these pigs.
This was how the zakzaky people started in 2015 and they were killed in their thousands.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Men See IPOB Bloody Clash With Soldiers VIDEO by BlowYourMind: 9:23am On Jun 29, 2020
alright
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Men See IPOB Bloody Clash With Soldiers VIDEO by uniqueboi1(m): 9:26am On Jun 29, 2020
These IPOB members no dae use their brains o. You guys are fighting here Nnamdi Kanu is living large outside Nigeria meanwhile you guys are not even sure they would give you your 5 states for Biafra. Na wa for people o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Men See IPOB Bloody Clash With Soldiers VIDEO by realstars: 9:26am On Jun 29, 2020
The Best Movie Ever Produced In Our Land.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Men See IPOB Bloody Clash With Soldiers VIDEO by Commonsense99: 9:29am On Jun 29, 2020
IpobOsuIgbo:
Lol
Dumbstar Jokers.

The coward Kanu instigating them is far away in Europe enjoying his life with his family. He has nothing to lose grin

I pity these pigs.
This was how the zakzaky people started in 2015 and they were killed in their thousands.

Confusion means when you hate a group of people and still hang onto their companionship like your life depends on it.
Considering your level of bigotry, you should be at the fore front, fighting for them to go out from your Nigg@ area zoo with their wahala.

Ndi igbo want Biafra, in very clear terms.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Men See IPOB Bloody Clash With Soldiers VIDEO by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 29, 2020
Commonsense99:

Confusion means when you hate a group of people and still hang onto their companionship like your life depends on it.
Considering your level of bigotry, you should be at the fore front, fighting for them to go out from your Nigg@ area zoo with their wahala.

Close your mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Men See IPOB Bloody Clash With Soldiers VIDEO by IpobOsuIgbo: 9:56am On Jun 29, 2020
Commonsense99:

Keep fooling yourself grin

Go and tell that rubbish to
Orji Uzor kalu
Theodore Orji
Hope Uzodinma
Rochas okoro
Wike
Rotimi Amechi etc

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Men See IPOB Bloody Clash With Soldiers VIDEO by Holiegrail2: 10:14am On Jun 29, 2020
Guys still get mind oooo.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Men See IPOB Bloody Clash With Soldiers VIDEO by mystery22: 10:58am On Jun 29, 2020
Men with balls not like yarriba people that have never protested in their coward life before,abiola,awolowo,afonja still nothing happened,even currently an emir is in Lagos settling land disputes still all they do is lick Fulani's sh*t.hopeless tribe.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Men See IPOB Bloody Clash With Soldiers VIDEO by Developer0999: 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Men See IPOB Bloody Clash With Soldiers VIDEO by Nigeriabiafra80: 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2020
IpobOsuIgbo:
Lol
Dumbstar Jokers.

I pity these pigs.

Cowards die one thousand times before their death
We don’t expect a coward to applaud the brave

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Men See IPOB Bloody Clash With Soldiers VIDEO by gartamanta: 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
"Onye si na ihe ana eme enwero isi, anyi egbulu isi ya tinye naya, onwe isi!'

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Men See IPOB Bloody Clash With Soldiers VIDEO by IpobOsuIgbo: 1:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Cowards die one thousand times before their death
We don’t expect a coward to applaud the brave
Is that so?
Say God

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Men See IPOB Bloody Clash With Soldiers VIDEO by brize(m): 1:39pm On Jun 29, 2020
This people have remained ever peaceful on their agitations and demonstration, why do the stupid Nigeria armd forces always provoking this people?

I believe IPOB will be studied in history as the most peaceful protesters and freedom fighters of all ages.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Men See IPOB Bloody Clash With Soldiers VIDEO by Ogonimilitant(m): 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2020
The love for Nnamdi Kanu is unprecedented
Whatever comes out of his mouth, people believe him.
His followers are die-hard supporters of Biafra.

No human being dead or alive in Nigeria commands this kind of followership
without distributing money.

Kanu is a living legend

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Men See IPOB Bloody Clash With Soldiers VIDEO by Kingnelson9: 2:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
uniqueboi1:
These IPOB members no dae use their brains o. You guys are fighting here Nnamdi Kanu is living large outside Nigeria meanwhile you guys are not even sure they would give you your 5 states for Biafra. Na wa for people o.
you are stil a boy and u are yet to start.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Men See IPOB Bloody Clash With Soldiers VIDEO by nairalandankrah: 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
IpobOsuIgbo:
Lol
Dumbstar Jokers.

I pity these pigs.

It's either you're.U15, or there is something fundamentally wrong with your brain.
It takes guts to confront the army..especially.when you're on your lane

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Men See IPOB Bloody Clash With Soldiers VIDEO by uniqueboi1(m): 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
Kingnelson9:
you are stil a boy and u are yet to start.

Are you happy your brothers are dying?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Men See IPOB Bloody Clash With Soldiers VIDEO by giftedben: 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2020
IpobOsuIgbo:

Is that so?
Say God

Buhari that cannot catch shekau that is in borno state, it is Nnamdi Kanu you think Buhari can capture. Some of you are just underestimating Nnamdi Kanu's capabilities.

Kanu was in Abuja without guns and bombs and what did your lifeless do?. Even with all the army battalions that was sent to Abia State to assassinate Nnamdi Kanu, still Buhari could not lay a single finger on him.

Buhari always make a cowardly move. Many times He has tried to strike down an armless man and many times he has failed.

Just because a lion is in a cage does not mean it is a fly. The day IPOB will decide to carry Weapons, a lot of you will start running to neighbouring countries.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Men See IPOB Bloody Clash With Soldiers VIDEO by Kingnelson9: 2:15pm On Jun 29, 2020
uniqueboi1:

Are you happy your brothers are dying?
I dnt talk to boys

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Men See IPOB Bloody Clash With Soldiers VIDEO by temblor1(m): 2:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
The way igbo's worship food, dem no go free sacrifice their lives for land and oil.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Men See IPOB Bloody Clash With Soldiers VIDEO by uniqueboi1(m): 2:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
Kingnelson9:
I dnt talk to boys

Fvcking Loser cheesy No go find better thing do with your life, dae do ipob.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Men See IPOB Bloody Clash With Soldiers VIDEO by Nigeriabiafra80: 2:19pm On Jun 29, 2020
IpobOsuIgbo:

Is that so?
Say God
Don’t rush!
Rat poison is real

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Men See IPOB Bloody Clash With Soldiers VIDEO by Kingnelson9: 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2020
uniqueboi1:

Fvcking Loser cheesy No go find better thing do with your life, dae do ipob.
when u becomes a man then we can talk as for nw go inside and get me a cup of water my boy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Men See IPOB Bloody Clash With Soldiers VIDEO by AllHailBiafra(m): 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
BehindBiafra:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvixHtiwTPw
O just checked your account now and trust me, I have identified whom you're in case you haven't recognized my account, I was the one who destroyed you and exposed your evil assignment here on nairaland in your previous Monika before you disappeared with that Monika, and I bet you, you will still receive it hot from me once again.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Men See IPOB Bloody Clash With Soldiers VIDEO by IpobOsuIgbo: 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2020
giftedben:

Buhari that cannot catch shekau that is in borno state, it is Nnamdi Kanu you think Buhari can capture. Some of you are just underestimating Nnamdi Kanu's capabilities.

Kanu was in Abuja without guns and bombs and what did your lifeless do?. Even with all the army battalions that was sent to Abia State to assassinate Nnamdi Kanu, still Buhari could not lay a single finger on him.

Buhari always make a cowardly move. Many times He has tried to strike down an armless man and many times he has failed.

Just because a lion is in a cage does not mean it is a fly. The day IPOB will decide to carry Weapons, a lot of you will start running to neighbouring countries.
Lol!

Don't be stupîd!

The same ipob soldiers that we know?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Men See IPOB Bloody Clash With Soldiers VIDEO by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
AllHailBiafra:
O just checked your account now and trust me, I have identified whom you're in case you haven't recognized my account, I was the one who destroyed you and exposed your evil assignment here on nairaland in your previous Monika before you disappeared with that Monika, and I bet you, you will still receive it hot from me once again.

Close ya mouth
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Men See IPOB Bloody Clash With Soldiers VIDEO by ludd2018: 11:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
IpobOsuIgbo:
Lol
Dumbstar Jokers.

I pity these pigs.

Your cowardice led you losing Ilorin to fulanis . These are real men fighting for what belongs to them

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Thousands Throng Ize-Iyamu’s Campaign In Esan Land [Video & Photos] / Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo / See List Of Marriage Items Reportedly Made By A Nigerian Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.