Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,449 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? (2919 Views)

Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy / Hadiza El-Rufai Justifies Husband’s Choice Of Muslim Deputy / Ekiti 2018: Fayemi Should Pick Muslim Deputy- Prof Ishaq AKINTOLA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by Binikingdowm: 10:20am On Jun 29, 2020
I want only Edo people to answer, I need your opinion on this matter..

APC is Fielding Christian/Muslim ticket a first in the history of the State. Will you vote for it or not?

Even if you're voting PDP, what do you think about the Muslim as a deputy?

AreaFada2

Valirex

Etinosa1234

Ghostwon

Davidnazee

Samuk

Sarah20A

Edeyoung

Gregyboy
Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by Binikingdowm: 10:26am On Jun 29, 2020
IpobOsuIgbo:
[s][/s]
Shut up!

Don't be stupîd!

Stop posting bigotry trash.
Yoruba man face south west I don't have you people time today

10 Likes

Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by IJOBA2: 10:27am On Jun 29, 2020
IpobOsuIgbo:
[s][/s]
Shut up!

Don't be stupîd!

ARE YOU FROM EDO STATE

7 Likes

Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by valirex: 10:27am On Jun 29, 2020
Binikingdowm:

APC is Fielding Christian/Muslim ticket a first in the history of the State. Will you vote for it or not?

AreaFada2

Valirex

Etinosa1234

Ghostwon

Davidnazee

Samuk

Sarah20A

Edeyoung

Gregyboy

Yes as long as religion isn't brought into the government we are fine. We are Edos first b4 being Christians and Muslims

13 Likes

Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by Binikingdowm: 10:28am On Jun 29, 2020
valirex:

Yes as long as religion isn't brought into the government we are fine. We are Edos first b4 being Christians and Muslims
you know how these muslims are, give them a grain of rice and they will start demanding bags. You see how northerners are claiming they own all nigeria land and oil in it.

Can you imagine what they will say about Edo state? They will start demanding positions because of their religion

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 29, 2020
IpobOsuIgbo:
[s][/s]
Shut up!

Don't be stupîd!

Known tribal bigot like you with a disgusting name is even telling someone about bigotry. What a bloody hypocrite you are

7 Likes

Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by IpobOsuIgbo: 10:33am On Jun 29, 2020
IJOBA2:
ARE YOU FROM EDO STATE
I'm from Nigeria.
I don't support any party.

PDP spent almost the last four years criticizing APC. Telling us how incompetent the governor is. Now, just few months to another election, the table has turned around!
ALL JUST BECAUSE OF GREED, CORRUPTION AND BRIBERY.

AND OUR SENSELESS YOUTHS FAILED TO UNDERSTAND THAT.

There's no difference between APC and PDP.
The leaders are all bunch of useless old fools.

2 Likes

Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:33am On Jun 29, 2020
It's a Big NO from me as an Edo Man..!

Islam itself is not just a religion but a Force of injustice explained by ''Allah's Will'' on anyone outside its cult...!
We. don't need this in Edo land
Edo state with less than 3% muslims cannot allow any muslim near it's Osadebe House....!

Look at Kaduna state today.....with about 55% Christians population across the state yet APC denied them Deputy Governor position because BuhariAPC is raw Islamisation.

If it ever succeed, BuhariAPC would quickly instigate an impeachment move on POI so that Gani Audu can become the Governor. That way all HausaFulanisKanuri can now rush down to take domination of the Land. This is the big picture by the core North cabal headed by BuhariAPC

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 29, 2020
Binikingdowm:

AreaFada2

Valirex

Etinosa1234

Ghostwon

Davidnazee

Samuk

Sarah20A

Edeyoung

Gregyboy
It is not a joke when I tell you it's not in our consciousness what religious affiliation political office holders in Edo have. We no dey even reason am, it's surprising the bystanders are just giving it traction as if it would affect the outcome in anyway.
In Edo, it's Tribe first (Bini, Esan and Estako) that we look at, of course it translates to Zone (Edo South, Central and North). Nothing else matters.
I mean who doesn't know Edo North are predominantly Muslims? So do you think it would ring any bell in the mentality of Edo voters to hear a candidate from there is a Muslim?
I'm fact, to the undiscerning minds, they are Muslims, even Oshiomole was perceived as one ( even though he claimed both faith during campaign). We loved him for who he was, no one was thinking about religion.
In essence, this is a non-issue. If you doubt me, reach out to anyone you know in Edo and seek their opinion.
All you'll hear in the air, is Obaseki or Ize Iyamu (its Bini' turn), end of story.
The religion issue might have sway in Edo North where both deputies are from, not EDO STATE.

9 Likes

Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by valirex: 10:34am On Jun 29, 2020
IpobOsuIgbo:
[s][/s]
Shut up!

Don't be stupîd!

This IPOB what are you doing here? Later you claim Nigeria hate Igbos why won't we when some of you don't respect yourselves undecided
Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by IpobOsuIgbo: 10:35am On Jun 29, 2020
valirex:

This IPOB what are you doing here? Later you claim Nigeria hate Igbos why won't we when some of you don't respect yourselves undecided
Are you blind?
Is sense paining you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by valirex: 10:37am On Jun 29, 2020
IpobOsuIgbo:

Are you blind?
Is sense paining you?

Are you mad? Them use swear baptize you?
Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by IpobOsuIgbo: 10:38am On Jun 29, 2020
valirex:

Are you mad? Them use swear baptize you?
You must be mistaken me for your father...
Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by Yebosola(m): 10:39am On Jun 29, 2020
Binikingdowm:
you know how these muslims are, give them a grain of rice and they will start demanding bags. You see how northerners are claiming they own all nigeria land and oil in it.

Can you imagine what they will say about Edo state? They will start demanding positions because of their religion

A word of advice to Obaseki support group, this will backfire for him oh, stop this unnecessary sensationalism, he has Muslim backers among the APC Govrs, be warned and leave religious issue out his campaign.
Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by valirex: 10:40am On Jun 29, 2020
Binikingdowm:

Actually you're right, you have a lot of points. They always have a secret agenda. Only an independent Edo Nation can stop this religious wars
Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by IJOBA2: 10:41am On Jun 29, 2020
IpobOsuIgbo:

I'm from Nigeria.
I don't support any party.

PDP spent almost the last four years criticizing APC. Telling us how incompetent the governor is. Now, just few months to another election, the table has turned around!
ALL JUST BECAUSE OF GREED, CORRUPTION AND BRIBERY.

AND OUR SENSELESS YOUTHS FAILED TO UNDERSTAND THAT.

There's no difference between APC and PDP.
The leaders are all bunch of useless old fools.
WHAT IS THE PERCENTAGE OF CHRISTIANS IN KADUNA. HAVE YOU READ THE STORY ABOUT THE CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC RELIGIOUS CRISES THAT GAVE BIRTH TO SELEKA AND ANTI-BALAKA
Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by valirex: 10:41am On Jun 29, 2020
IpobOsuIgbo:

You must be mistaken me for your father...

Did you loose your father that you now mistake yourself for other people's fathers?
Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by Tizmamoney: 10:42am On Jun 29, 2020
Edo Muslims are not serious Muslims like what we have in the core north.
My local Government chairman in Etsako East is a Muslim. Ward chairman a Muslim. Nothing spoil because the are friendly with the Christian. Religious is not to serious in Edo because the state is very traditional. Muslim that do take bear are they serious Muslims?
Even my 2 uncles that are Muslims, one is even Imam but now their children are pastors. My father and we are Christian though. Nothing spoil. It's just d candidate not religion.
Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by Binikingdowm: 10:42am On Jun 29, 2020
Yebosola:

A word of advice to Obaseki support group, this will backfire for him oh, stop this unnecessary sensationalism, he has Muslim backers among the APC Govrs, be warned and leave religious issue out his campaign.
are you threatening obaseki with Muslim backers?

This is what I'm talking about.. they'll start threatening and using force
Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by Binikingdowm: 10:44am On Jun 29, 2020
Tizmamoney:
Edo Muslims are not serious Muslims like what we have in the core north.
My local Government chairman in Etsako East is a Muslim. Ward chairman a Muslim. Nothing spoil because the are friendly with the Christian. Religious is not to serious in Edo because the state is very traditional. Muslim that do take bear are they serious Muslims?
Even my 2 uncles that are Muslims, one is even Imam but now their children are pastors. My father and we are Christian though. Nothing spoil. It's just d candidate not religion.
I know even me I'm atheist my parents are Christians but hardly go to church. The one thing they all fear is traditional religion lol.

My problem is these northern muslims taking advantage of it to advance their ideology like ruga project

1 Like

Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by IpobOsuIgbo: 10:44am On Jun 29, 2020
IJOBA2:
WHAT IS THE PERCENTAGE OF CHRISTIANS IN KADUNA. HAVE YOU READ THE STORY ABOUT THE CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC RELIGIOUS CRISES THAT GAVE BIRTH TO SELEKA AND ANTI-BALAKA
You're not making any sense.
You just want to create hate and senseless argument here.
One candidate is a Muslim, the others is a Christian. Those are the two major Religion in Nigeria.
What's the problem with that?

What is your problem?
Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by tamdun: 10:46am On Jun 29, 2020
Smh, ur hatred will lead u astray, u shout like pigs when El rufai usd Muslim/Muslim ticket,now u are criticising ur fellow Christian just because his name is audu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by Adaibeku(f): 10:46am On Jun 29, 2020
No pls
Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by johnmartus(m): 10:48am On Jun 29, 2020
Seun will soon be charge to court with stupidity he allow on this forum.
Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by Perkins2018: 10:51am On Jun 29, 2020
Binikingdowm:
Yoruba man face south west I don't have you people time today

Igbo man face your erosion land. Don’t bring religious bigotry to Edo state.

2 Likes

Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by Tizmamoney: 10:52am On Jun 29, 2020
u people want to bring religious crisis on this election in Edo. It's not going to work for you people.
Besides the Gani Audu has been chosen since August last year when all this crisis started. It's just a game by Oshiomole because the guy is also popular in Edo north.

1 Like

Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by Binikingdowm: 10:54am On Jun 29, 2020
Perkins2018:

Igbo man face your erosion land. Don’t bring religious bigotry to Edo state.
me igbo man? You're sick

1 Like

Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by Binikingdowm: 10:55am On Jun 29, 2020
Tizmamoney:
u people want to bring religious crisis on this election in Edo. It's not going to work for you people.
Besides the Gani Audu has been chosen since August last year when all this crisis started. It's just a game by Oshiomole because the guy is also popular in Edo north.
there won't be religion crisis in Edo state because muslims are minority
Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by IJOBA2: 10:55am On Jun 29, 2020
IpobOsuIgbo:

One candidate is a Muslim, the others is a Christian. Those are the two major Religion in Nigeria.

What is your problem?
YOU ARE ACTUALLY THE ONE. SAYING NONSENSE HERE. ANSWER MY QUESTION OR KEEP MUTE FOREVER angry

WHAT IS THE GENESIS OF CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC POLITICAL CRISIS
Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by Binikingdowm: 10:56am On Jun 29, 2020
IpobOsuIgbo:

What is your problem?
I don't want to insult you, I know you're a Muslim and you're trying to gaslight the issue.

1 Like

Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 29, 2020
Tizmamoney:
Sadly, my brother, how many lay Edolites would see it that way?
I'm pro-Obaseki, but I don't want this consciousness to be registered in Edo state.
The more people talk about it, the more it gains traction. That's how bigotry is born (sadly by politicians). Very soon, they'll link Oshiomole (as perceived godfather) with herdsmen; then its game over. I really don't like this divisive politics we play in this country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IGBO AMAKA: American Soldier, Lawrence Calls Mazi Nnamdi Kanu (pics) / BMC has been in Confusion since the Sefa Torah arrived Nigeria / Why Are Igbo And Hindu Accounts Of Creation The Exact Same?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.