Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

APC Caretaker Committee Holds Inaugural Meeting In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Caretaker Committee Holds Inaugural Meeting In Abuja (14826 Views)

Tunji-Ojo At The Inaugural Meeting Of NSCDC, NIS, FFS, NCS / Labour Party Holds Inaugural Meeting In Bonny Island (Photos) / Ize-Iyamu Meets With APC Caretaker Chairman And Other APC Governors (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Caretaker Committee Holds Inaugural Meeting In Abuja by wink2015(m): 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2020
I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF ALL THIS CARETAKER COMMITTEE BY GOVERNOR BUNI OF YOBE STATE OR NATIONAL WORKING COMMITTEE BY OSHIOMOLE

Is there a provision for such in their party constitution?

Why can 'nt APC follow the partern of the PDP headed by SECONDUS where there is no time for bickering or controversy of any kind.

Northerners have had their way through BUHARI now they want to destroy the APC PARTY with adhoc committees.

All this is make Tinubu more irrelevant in the party he helped set up and to deny him the 2023 presidency.
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Holds Inaugural Meeting In Abuja by Bluntemperor: 2:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
topyhanky:

The Betterment of Nigeria requires a Collective Effort of Enlightened Nigerians who feel the NEEDS for COLLECTIVE CHANGE.

There is a need for Collective Change in Mentality of Nigerians to Think Bigger and See the Clearer Picture in Locally Producing Most Importantly Our Own Food.

However, We are getting there. As much as the progress may seem slow; we must commend this present administration for implementing the ban to the importation of Foreign Rice, Frozen Foods and other items that continued to cripple our local farmers.

Many opportunities abound in the Rice and Poultry Sectors much more than ever before!

So, it is left for every interested persons to Spot and Utilize These Opportunities as a People.

Many Nigerians have the wrong mentality of expecting the People in Government to provide jobs for them. Do they not know that Job Creation is not the Responsibility of People in Government?

Jobs creation are the responsibility of Entrepreneurs and Investors.

So, if Nigerians don't cultivate the Habit of *Entrepreneurship and Investments* ; We will continue to BORROW LOANS from International Banks, Import Foods and Our Naira will continue to be Devalued as there will be lesser jobs created for the Overly Job Dependent Youths.

The Responsibility of People in Leadership Government Positions is to create and establish favorable policies that will be beneficial to it's citizens.

It is left to us as individuals to Utilize the Abundant Opportunities being provided to us through Favorable Agricultural Policies already established by This present administration.

Our Main problem is not with the Looters.... They can continue Looting for All I care; what I know for sure is that they cannot succeed in milking Nigeria dry.

Our Main problem in Nigeria is the General Shallow Mentality of Many Nigerians. As a people; we need to start thinking as Producers and not just Consumers.

Dangote started his Economical Productions from somewhere; We should all endeavor to engage in productions of items in our own little way too.

You were making sense until you diverted the audience attention to Politics.
•question 1.who are the Major Spender of Money-Government!
•question 2.Who create most money? Govt.
then why are you given the Forum this wrong impression that 'they Entrepreneurs are the one to create employment?.Which study of Economics is that?.Can the Entrepreneurs work perfectly without govt putting all infrastructural facilities in place-good roads,24/7electrcity, etc.These basic things are what made a big difference between developed and developing-World like Nigeria.Your Dagote example is one out of thousands entrepreneurship success.
please,get your facts right.All over the world,it is government: Local,State and Federal all inclusive.When they shared money as allocations every three-months,where and what do they spend it on? Let's ask those that represents us .

1 Like

Re: APC Caretaker Committee Holds Inaugural Meeting In Abuja by HeadNigga: 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2020
tesppidd:
The narrative I want to debunk which you seem to be aligning with is that Buhari "used and dumped" him.

There is no way any sensible person could say that Buhari has used and dumped Tinubu when he's the only person in the APC who has put his candidates in so many important and strategic positions in Buhari's government.
Who else? Name!!

Besides only intervened by dissolving the NWC because the litigations were getting out of hand.

Any sensible person would see that if Buhari planned it all he would have removed Adams a very long time ago.
I never implied that Buhari used and dumped Tinubu.
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Holds Inaugural Meeting In Abuja by able20(m): 2:21pm On Jun 29, 2020
HeadNigga:
I learnt a big lesson. Never accept ceremonial posts. When things go wrong people blame u as a leader when in fact you are powerless given the position u hold.

The real leader coughed and APC got back on track.

No disrespect to Tinubu. I respect the man.
So you mean those big big names dem dey call Mr tinubu as Apc national leader naa Audio.
Anyways Fulani want to play the MKO game part 2.
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Holds Inaugural Meeting In Abuja by martinsodo: 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
Then you will give chance to which party, The parties are all the same ,unless you form your own party that will the same coverage like pdp. I rest my case
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Holds Inaugural Meeting In Abuja by bestdudes: 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
johnmartus:
ApC might collapse but Nigeria will never give chance to those guys in Pdp. Unfortunately being are full in pdp.
grin grin grin is this the new song? NO MORE.. "Tinubu loyalist are still there" ? grin grin
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Holds Inaugural Meeting In Abuja by johnmartus(m): 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2020
Continue deceiving yourself.
bestdudes:
grin grin grin is this the new song? NO MORE.. "Tinubu loyalist are still there" ? grin grin
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Holds Inaugural Meeting In Abuja by bestdudes: 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
johnmartus:
Continue deceiving yourself.
You are the one deceiving yourself o...
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Holds Inaugural Meeting In Abuja by kolade560: 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
Tinubu greediness kill am, no be only president na presido
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Holds Inaugural Meeting In Abuja by bestdudes: 2:50pm On Jun 29, 2020
wink2015:
I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF ALL THIS CARETAKER COMMITTEE BY GOVERNOR BUNI OF YOBE STATE OR NATIONAL WORKING COMMITTEE BY OSHIOMOLE

Is there a provision for such in their party constitution?

Why can 'nt APC follow the partern of the PDP headed by SECONDUS where there is no time for bickering or controversy of any kind.

Northerners have had their way through BUHARI now they want to destroy the APC PARTY with adhoc committees.

All this is make Tinubu more irrelevant in the party he helped set up and to deny him the 2023 presidency.
lmaoo grin grin grin grin una never see anything
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Holds Inaugural Meeting In Abuja by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

How i wish buhari the real niggarrr fit hasten up the time when oshiomhole and this tinubu go enter jail

Buhari for be the greatest of all real niggarzz
Baba run am na. That thing go unite the nation small... just jail oshiomhole and tinubu. I swear Nigerians go get joy

YOUR DAILY HEADACHE IS TINUBU.U BETTER FIND SOMETHING USEFUL DO WITH YOUR LIFE.

1 Like

Re: APC Caretaker Committee Holds Inaugural Meeting In Abuja by jaxxy(m): 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
johnmartus:
ApC might collapse but Nigeria will never give chance to those guys in Pdp. Unfortunately being are full in pdp.

Pdp is filled with hushpuppy kind of theives. They are just hungry to eat again. Not about service or work.. They haven’t learnt from their mistakes on bad leadership.

I’m yet to See any credible people join this party in leading ranks or any change of mindset. They are yet hungry to grab power back from Apc. That’s all. And it’s sad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Caretaker Committee Holds Inaugural Meeting In Abuja by SirBunky85(m): 4:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

How i wish buhari the real niggarrr fit hasten up the time when oshiomhole and this tinubu go enter jail

Buhari for be the greatest of all real niggarzz
Baba run am na. That thing go unite the nation small... just jail oshiomhole and tinubu. I swear Nigerians go get joy

stupid submission

1 Like

Re: APC Caretaker Committee Holds Inaugural Meeting In Abuja by ofiko123(m): 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
Nice one... We would see what will happen..
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Holds Inaugural Meeting In Abuja by earnit2: 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
oh
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Holds Inaugural Meeting In Abuja by Shallypop(f): 7:18pm On Jun 29, 2020
DrinkWater247:
OK.

Please help a frustrated private school teacher with kids to take care of. Honestly, we've seen hell this period. May we never experience this kind of hardship in all our life time again, amen.

304 40 39 025, First Bank

God bless you as you help us.

Note: please I am not scamming but if I am, do your best for me and allow nature to judge me according to my deeds.
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Holds Inaugural Meeting In Abuja by SucrePlum(f): 8:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
Let's see
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Holds Inaugural Meeting In Abuja by Babacele: 9:47pm On Jun 29, 2020
joyandfaith:

APC Undertaker Committee Holds Inaugural Meeting
your wish...you have always wished.
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Holds Inaugural Meeting In Abuja by Shallypop(f): 11:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
SucrePlum:

That guy is a thief, don't give him any money
Wow! I sent him 5k. He didn't even acknowledge it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Misunderstood - Akpabio: Was He? / Buhari Not In London Hospital – Garba Shehu / Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.