Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed (79444 Views)

Nsukka Township Stadium Completed (pics) / Qatar’s 2022 World Cup ‘Vagina Stadium’ Finally Unveiled (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by martineverest(m): 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
espn:
A country with a working government
and working citizens....unlike Naija with no working governments and citizens
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by PureGoldh(m): 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
People wey sabi
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by Kenny242(m): 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by Wumi261(m): 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
At the center of it all... I see wonders radiating round d stadium. My likeness for diamond is second to none.

1 Like

Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by ofiko123(m): 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2020
Nice stadium.. We are ready for the world cup..
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by smartval(m): 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2020
Messi will still go there to bottle the competition, bottling national trophies is his hobby grin
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by sigiyaya(m): 3:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
Chosen1984:
Awesome... Beautiful architectural wonder from Qatar..
If men could come out with this, just Imagine how beautiful Heaven is..
Stop this slavery mentality bro reason with your common sense for once in your life time. There is no Heaven and there is no Hell angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by Kobicove(m): 3:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
That's a beautiful stadium smiley
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by espn(m): 3:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
martineverest:
working citizen...I know we have lazy youths...but can you define what you meant by working citizen...

1 Like

Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by DModeCntStopMe: 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2020
It's a pity Nigeria as a country can't boast of anything except producing and recycling old and greedy thieves.

Just look at other countries performing wonders using technology.

Qatar don't have two heads, we need a technologically driven economy, vibrant young folks to take over the affairs of this dying country.

Enough is enough my fellow youths, if we can't fight these old fools collectively in unionism, let's fuccking go our different ways.

What crime has one committed by becoming a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by MightySparrow: 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2020
Terrorist's attack loading...
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by Vickho6(m): 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2020
They gat money(oil) unlike our damn gobgovernm here looting the stuff for their personal interest,,

A friend of mine once ask that "" how I take enter this country self""" so I organized a search party to look for the person,, werew still searching

1 Like

Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by chukasson(m): 3:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
Abelie:
Qatar get money sha
is not that they have money alone, they have a working and functional government

1 Like

Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by grandpoh(m): 3:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
See country
Chai this life no just balance at all
My own national stadium be like dumping ground
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by Saint99: 3:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
Nice Job Qatar. One good thing with the middle east Gulf countries is the healthy competition between them, which has ushered in more infrastructural development, Each trying to beat Dubai.

Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by sigiyaya(m): 3:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
martineverest:
In Nigeria all hope are lost, that British company called Nigeria is long gone. Nigeria is not working and will never work and this is the bitter truth angry angry
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2020
Chosen1984:
Yea but houses in heaven aren't built with hands wink

1 Like

Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by shegra58: 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2020
icankel:
My country is busy fighting corruption and feeding school children at home. Am still searching the person that chose Nigeria for me
if you don see that person let me know make we gather beat ham kiss
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by robosky02(m): 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2020
espn:
A country with a working government

APC will do better come 2023
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by Throneheirs: 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
Kai , May we not miss that beautiful city
Chosen1984:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by Ezlynn: 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
One of the numerous wonders of Quatar, it's just so beautiful.

Meanwhile do you know there are a lot you can do with GTBank USSD code *737# at your convenience, such as; Pay NEPA bills, Purchase data, pay for your Cable TV subscription, purchase airtime, apply for loan, make cardless withdrawals, and lots more all from your mobile phone.

It's safe, and fast.
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by mikelangs(m): 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Indeed Heaven will something extremely extra ordinary .This is built by men ooooo. Now imagine the one built by the owner of men and the giver of brain and skills. Its definitely unimaginable [/size][size=8pt]
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by Asadujames202(m): 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
Still a facade created for some lame effect
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by Arkmanbuddy(m): 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

They better do something on how the world is gonna survive their fuckkking heat
No be to build some overrated stadium for us!

Public air-conditioning systems.
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
wow really cool
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by Killdemboth: 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
Ok
And here Tinubu is busy looting us dry.
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by SaintLucia: 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
Prodigee:
Shebi ilu gidi re!
They are doing well together with Saudi. Kuwait, UAE , Oman, Bahrain and even Libya under Gaddafi because they do away with democracy and capitalism and embraced absolute monarchism with strict law that forbid corruption unlike here where we worship corrupt politicians and free them from corrupt cases in the name of rule of law.
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by Fuckingmallam45(m): 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
espn:
working citizen...I know we have lazy youths...but can you define what you meant by working citizen...
If you want strong, successful countries, you need strong, vibrant civil societies. When citizens are free to organize and work together across borders to make our communities healthier, our environment cleaner, and our world safer, that's when real change comes.

1 Like

Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by pascalbenz: 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Hmm
And we are here fighting for 2023
na the only things Nigerians sabi plan be that
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by Reference(m): 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
Thd same oil and gas but they choose not to procreate like rodents and eat both plant and seed like grasscutters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seven Countries Who No Longer Exist But Played At The World Cup - Including The / Roberto Gabriel Trigo: Footballer Who Brought Down A Plane With A Football Shot / Angry Cristiano Ronaldo Removes Silver Medal After Juve Lost Super Cup (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.