Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,596 members, 7,955,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:09 PM

Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed (79641 Views)

Nsukka Township Stadium Completed (pics) / Qatar’s 2022 World Cup ‘Vagina Stadium’ Finally Unveiled (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by noisy45(m): 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

They better do something on how the world is gonna survive their fuckkking heat
No be to build some overrated stadium for us!

Many of there stadiums have air conditioner even down to there streets, bus parks, leisure parks
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by Patrioticman007(m): 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2020
See Terrorist country at its peak of terrorism.
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by espn(m): 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

If you want strong, successful countries, you need strong, vibrant civil societies. When citizens are free to organize and work together across borders to make our communities healthier, our environment cleaner, and our world safer, that's when real change comes.
Can the change start with us?
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by AmazingELixir: 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Chei...how will hushpuppi watch this world cup now that he is going to prison...

1 Like

Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by Louisboy22(m): 3:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
humilitypays:
lol, in Nigeria, Buhari and his gang of APC crooks will tell you it was built with $10billion and then he will turnaround to tell you how he has fought corruption by building the stadium instead of stealing the money.....as if sensible Nigerians don't know that he steals through his political fronts like his brother that was recently caught with over 1 Trillion Naira in his personal bank account that made CBN Governor to develop High BP out of shock, criminals in power angry angry
please not this present government, Nigeria as a country have messed up since 1960
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by humilitypays(m): 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2020
Louisboy22:
please not this present government, Nigeria as a country have messed up since 1960
1914, but Buhari and his gang have taken coded looting to a whole new level cheesy
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by Zeeknow3245(m): 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
ethicallyright:
Many Black Slaves have died without pay during the construction of that very stadium.
I know it means nothing to Nigerians who criticize a young woman speaking about welfare of staff in the private sector.
Please don't come with this story abeg. The ones cheating you, aren't they black. Blacks oppressing blacks is more painful hope you get it
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by i124k(m): 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
Postboiswag:
I must attend this World cup...God bless my hustle
no b small thing....
world cup don turn tu church service sha.....

there was a country
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by maiquel: 3:49pm On Jun 29, 2020
My prayer is for Covid to allow us enjoy our world again... we should be able to travel to these Civilized societies on God

But the last 3 months should teach us a lesson... and that is, having a passive income... learning a trade, a skill etc.

I have been mining for a little while and its been good so far. I stumbled upon a mining site that can boost my experience so that I can have a chanc to buy all the nicest things I want, support those in need, and so on...

Join me, check my signature, sign up, mine and let's make a little from bitty... wink
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by goshen26: 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2020
Chosen1984:
Awesome... Beautiful architectural wonder from Qatar..
If men could come out with this, just Imagine how beautiful Heaven is..

I must not miss heaven

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
This could be Nigeria, but the visionless leaders are busy embezzling all the money. Very stupid and heartless lots. They all deserve death by firing squad grin grin
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by Bahamas95(m): 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
toffyz:
Oil money
And good leaders unlike one cursed country in West Africa.

Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by OduntanGabriel(m): 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2020
We won’t even be waiting alone but also praying for miracle
ogododo:

That is planning, for Naija we will be waiting for 8th wonder of the world to complete.
Lalasticlala see wonderfulment!
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by Fuckingmallam45(m): 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2020
espn:
Can the change start with us?
Yes of course.
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by martineverest(m): 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
espn:
working citizen...I know we have lazy youths...but can you define what you meant by working citizen...
government aren't only to be blamed for the current situation of Naija.. corrupt citizens beget corrupt government

1 Like

Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by Lamasta(m): 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
This World cup in arabian land will be awesome...
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by Orjiama(m): 4:01pm On Jun 29, 2020
Beautiful architectural work from a country with a working government.
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2020
Vanity upon vanity
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by Babalegba85(m): 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2020
Oh Nigeria my country! When are you going to take us up to this level? Shall we witness this type of development in Nigeria any time soon?
Meanwhile
I will register your business fast and professionally with CAC both business name, limited and NGOs and without breaking your bank
Plus: You are getting company seal and TIN(tax identification number)for free
Contact me on Zero 7 Zero 62 90 one 4 81
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by Angeltjazz2017(m): 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2020
When Nigeria go host world cup
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by espn(m): 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2020
martineverest:
government aren't only to be blamed for the current situation of Naija.. corrupt citizens beget corrupt government
do you know most kids exhibit what they learn from there parent? Food for thought...
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by RemoveKebab: 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2020
And is the same crude oil oh

Thunder fire naija politicians dead, alive and the upcoming thieves.
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by Angelfrost(m): 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
espn:
A country with a working government

Same nation that enjoyed the same main resource as we did for decades...

Sycophants will come now and say it's all because we have a far larger population... They will keep deceiving themselves till eternity, that population is the sole reason this nation has remained perpetually backward and poorly led since 1960.
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by Encash(f): 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2020
World cup must be postponed.

Well guys hustle and join me rejoice oooo .I have earned again.

You are welcome to G free. You are paid to sign up,do a few task .The Best legit site I have ever seen
Click the link below to sign up
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by skyfather09(m): 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2020
wow.... this Nigerian stadium looks good.
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by martineverest(m): 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2020
espn:
do you know most kids exhibit what they learn from there parent? Food for thought...
yes.... the attitude/mentality of government officials came as a result of what they learnt when they were ordinary Nigerians
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by nomenclature(m): 4:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
Chosen1984:

Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by Phatkings: 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2020
ogododo:
If Na Warri get am
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by Reelafonja(m): 4:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
phr0nesis:
Guys just admire the structure and live Nigeria out of this. Grumbling and making unnecessary comparison won't change anything.

we don know ur type.Na reason why u no fit differentiate between leave and live
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by Meteng: 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
Chosen1984:
This got me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by Coolcalmcollect(m): 4:31pm On Jun 29, 2020
Chosen1984:
Go to heaven and send us selfie.... Mugu
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by Stallion93(m): 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
Same oil is what they have
Quatar is mostly desert so they don’t have an Agricultural source of revenue.
Whether The sea or air of a particular nation is made of Diamond, If the inhabitants lack common sense and are evil, They will eat dust and sleep on shit and their children will follow suit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Julie Pinnick, NFF President Amaju Pinnick’s Wife / Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash / Roberto Gabriel Trigo: Footballer Who Brought Down A Plane With A Football Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.