Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,227 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:53 PM

Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed (79639 Views)

Nsukka Township Stadium Completed (pics) / Qatar’s 2022 World Cup ‘Vagina Stadium’ Finally Unveiled (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by perdollar(m): 4:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
without crude oil all this cursed Arab nations for b like Ajegunle. respect to Israel for standing taller than all the Arab nations put together despite not having oil.

1 Like

Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by youngestgrad(m): 4:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

They better do something on how the world is gonna survive their fuckkking heat
No be to build some overrated stadium for us!
All their stadiums have turbo air conditioning and cooling systems, the stadium go cold past Russia!!
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by redcliff: 4:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
Chosen1984:
Awesome... Beautiful architectural wonder from Qatar..
If men could come out with this, just Imagine how beautiful Heaven is..

men, this your thought make me say "chei" out loud. We are gods too but very limited but even on that limit, see the things we have achieved for ourselves. talk-less of the almighty God and what he did with his own home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by Azurevermillion: 4:47pm On Jun 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

They better do something on how the world is gonna survive their fuckkking heat
No be to build some overrated stadium for us!
Are you gonna go there?? Oniyeye
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by phr0nesis(m): 4:47pm On Jun 29, 2020
Reelafonja:

we don know ur type.Na reason why u no fit differentiate between leave and live
Thanks for the correction. I know the difference, my head just fail me that time
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by slimanyd: 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2020
Abelie:
Qatar get money sha

But we get money pass them. Nah our politicians dey loot am

1 Like

Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by Azurevermillion: 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2020
humilitypays:
lol, in Nigeria, Buhari and his gang of APC crooks will tell you it was built with $10billion and then he will turnaround to tell you how he has fought corruption by building the stadium instead of stealing the money.....as if sensible Nigerians don't know that he steals through his political fronts like his brother that was recently caught with over 1 Trillion Naira in his personal bank account that made CBN Governor to develop High BP out of shock, criminals in power angry angry
My brother-in-hustle they are VIP (VAGABONDS IN POWER).
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by Pickieox(m): 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2020
Chosen1984:

Will you keep kwaiet mr. holier-than pope, heaven is an imaginary place...
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by Azurevermillion: 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2020
Calabar1stSon:
I no go blame that country wey dey for West Africa[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]
Why na, bros? Is it because PROJECT NIGERIA is a failure with trillions of naira gone down the drain?
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by dantajay: 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
Chosen1984:

I tell you heaven will be something extraordinary, unimaginable beautiful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
Nigeria meanwhile using her own oil money to play politics. There was a country.
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by typicalgamer(m): 5:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
we they wait for Nigeria men team to go there go loose 4-0 on crucial match

Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by bergs2: 5:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
Looking at what oil producing nations do with money makes me wonder if nigeria produces coconut oil.
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by Bakin3(m): 5:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
Nigeria will get it's right one day.

We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway). Cheap and quick to install. No waste removal. Little maintenance. Odorless. Check my signature.
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by Azurevermillion: 5:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
perdollar:
without crude oil all this cursed Arab nations for b like Ajegunle. respect to Israel for standing taller than all the Arab nations put together despite not having oil.
Guy, i think ya brain needs to be quarantined for a year. Religion don affect ya brain. Mugun!
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by Reelafonja(m): 5:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
phr0nesis:

Thanks for the correction. I know the difference, my head just fail me that time

no p bro.
If 9ja no gree change at least we get consolation in complaining, ranting, cussing etc
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by Lawsimon(m): 5:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
SmartProf:
Beautiful and exquisite...I'll love to see India in the world cup...really wana know if they'll celebrate their goals by dancing for such a long time like they do in their movies

Will they even have a goal in the tournament?
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by bigtt76(f): 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2020
40000 capacity stadium oooo and look how grandiose it's looking. Meanwhile our wen bi 60K de look like hen coop cheesy

ogododo:

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/06/29/football/qatar-world-cup-education-city-stadium-spt-intl/index.html
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by foster212: 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2020
Arab money...
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by TakeYourChance: 5:31pm On Jun 29, 2020
espn:
A country with a working government

A working government that is very strict. If this is tried in naija, people will accuse a gov or president of being dictator, favoritism. China gov is also strict., not to mention Saudia Arabia, Hong Kong etc. It starts with discipline
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by Mikyle: 5:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
Naija my kwantirii

Which way to go?
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by blowjohn(m): 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2020
Check out benin city stadium or ibadan stadium.
Then compare them with this one.
It's like we r in a bush
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by Tribeofjudea: 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2020
Chosen1984:
don't compare them.heaven is my goal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by Raymeskey: 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2020
Football has contributed a lot to the world
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 29, 2020
Chosen1984:
What makes you think you are not in your own heaven and making a mess of it in Africa

If there's heaven BIBLE SALES MEN would all have left this earth on their own without waiting the day they die
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by TakeYourChance: 5:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
bergs2:
Looking at what oil producing nations do with money makes me wonder if nigeria produces coconut oil.

Hahahahahaaa eveb if ccountry like Singapore or Thailand that produce palm oil are better. Na planning oh my guy. Yes some gov people can still but make dem no catch you. yet both ruling and opposition party know that certain things have to exist for them to progress. Bur here hmm one person go do progressive thing, next gov go come clear am, do e own or put e people for there.

1 Like

Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by theowane: 5:50pm On Jun 29, 2020
Nigeria 3030
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
That's where Lionel Messi and Argentina will eventually win the Fifa World Cup.
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by gibzzhd: 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
ogododo:
If Na Warri get am
Dem go turn am to igbudu market
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by JohnOkolo: 6:05pm On Jun 29, 2020
Chosen1984:

Mumu first think of the one u see and stop blabbing stories that was used to deceive your generation
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by bergs2: 6:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
TakeYourChance:

Hahahahahaaa eveb if ccountry like Singapore or Thailand that produce palm oil are better. Na planning oh my guy. Yes some gov people can still but make dem no catch you. yet both ruling and opposition party know that certain things have to exist for them to progress. Bur here hmm one person go do progressive thing, next gov go come clear am, do e own or put e people for there.
My brother, i am tired
Re: Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed by earnit1: 6:26pm On Jun 29, 2020
good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Julie Pinnick, NFF President Amaju Pinnick’s Wife / Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash / Roberto Gabriel Trigo: Footballer Who Brought Down A Plane With A Football Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.