Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General (46880 Views)

International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes / Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General / Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
Lol arrest warrant get levels grin grin
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by DexterousOne(m): 4:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
samwillyco1:

USA monitored the guy for many years before killing him. they didn't just wake up one morning and killed him, several attempts had already been made on his life before he is eventually killed.

My point is

Distance yourself from the hatchet job...

That's Britain's stock in trade

Britain conducts mass assassinations abroad

It cant be linked to them
They will deny

Trump should not have been so proud to mouth off his illegal operation

1 Like

Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by Austino778: 4:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
Bcoz Iran has nt been whip out dats y u guys re still talking ba....

They wil all vanish soon.

1 Like

Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by Onlinesmart: 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
tydi:
grin

Bunch of jokers.

Just like asking Tinubu to Stop asslicking the fulanis
Just like asking lai Mohammed to go a day without lying
Just like asking buhari to fight corruption.
Just like saying stealing is not corruption.

1 Like

Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by Chuksmonika(m): 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
that one no fit happen, Iran too small for US to handle, its just that, we all cant be mad at the Same time.

See Iran dey issue arrest warrant for the President of the Most powerful Country in the world.

Wetin Man no go hear..hahaha

1 Like

Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by Encash(f): 5:11pm On Jun 29, 2020
Americans abuse power alot. How can they send drone to spy Iran? will they allow it? You see his d..k you DNT want him to see your pu..y. Americans abuse power alot.
Read Fahrenheit 911 by Michael moore.google search it.

Well guys hustle and join me rejoice oooo .I have earned again.

You are welcome to G free. You are paid to sign up,do a few task .The Best legit site I have ever seen
Click the link below to sign up
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by seanwilliam(m): 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
galileeteo:
Trump is not the most powerful president, but president of the most powerful country.
stop confusing yourself with english ...

Dont be swayed by what you read on paper..donald trump Is the most powerful president in the world...

He has influence more than any presidents.. no one comes close to him in this world.. dont even mention Putin, if you want to, please prove it..

1 Like

Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by Mescana22(m): 5:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
If Trump eventually wins November, Iran �� will come to negotiation table and beg, there economy is in ruins, gosh
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by zudozz: 5:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
warrant of arrest on top the only good thing has done in office.
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by West10(m): 5:38pm On Jun 29, 2020
tydi:
grin

Bunch of jokers.

Just like asking Tinubu to Stop asslicking the fulanis
Just like asking lai Mohammed to go a day without lying
Just like asking buhari to fight corruption.

Kilode baba mi this your lamba loud gan o
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 29, 2020
IRAN—US RELATIONS

A Background to the growing tension:

Iran and the United States have had no formal diplomatic relations since 1980. Pakistan serves as Iran's protecting power in the United States, while Switzerland serves as the United States' protecting power in Iran. Contacts are carried out through the Iranian Interests Section of the Pakistani Embassy in Washington, D.C., and the US Interests Section of the Swiss Embassy in Tehran.

As of 2018, Supreme Leader of Iran Ali Khamenei banned direct talks with the United States.

Relations between the two nations began in the mid-to-late nineteenth century, when Persia was known to the west as Iran. Initially, while Persia was very wary of British and Russian colonial interests during the Great Game, the United States was seen as a more trustworthy foreign power, and the Americans Arthur Millspaugh and Morgan Shuster were even appointed treasurers-general by the Shahs of the time.

During World War II, Persia was invaded by the United Kingdom and the Soviet Union, both US allies, but relations continued to be positive after the war until the later years of the government of Mohammad Mosaddegh, who was overthrown by a coup organized by the Central Intelligence Agency and aided by the MI6. This was followed by an era of very close alliance and friendship between Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi's regime and the US government, Persia being one of the US's closest allies, which was in turn followed by a dramatic reversal and disagreement between the two countries after the 1979 Iranian Revolution.

Opinions differ as to the cause of the cooling in relations. Iranian explanations include everything from the natural and unavoidable conflict between the Islamic Revolution on the one hand, and perceived American arrogance and desire for global hegemony on the other.

Other explanations include the Iranian government's need for an external bogeyman to furnish a pretext for domestic repression against pro-democratic forces and to bind the government to its loyal constituency.

The United States attributes the worsening of relations to the 1979–81 Iran hostage crisis, Iran's repeated human rights abuses since the Islamic Revolution, and its growing influence in the Middle East.

Learn more

Cheers

Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by Kemistri4(m): 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
anonymous1759:

You're Happy they're Alive after killing innocent souls and stealing from them but you pray for instagram big boys to rot in jail for stealing from such people. lol seems some humans ain't equal we've different blood running in our veins some feel pains ,some don't , some will always be innocent while the others will always be seen as terrorist and criminals. Bunch of Slaves roaming the street without chains .

Go through my quotes on nairaland. I've never supported the US govt. Infact, the US govt is the biggest terrorist group in the world. From Cuba to Venezuela to Bolivia to the middle east to Africa.

But I'm just stating the facts. The Iranian govt can't really do against the US as the guy I quoted insinuated
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by TBIZZY(m): 5:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
Lol... I think say na only buhari dumb o. Chai!!
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
Nuel4:
even if Trump loses the election, he's still a former president of the United States. He will be protected by the Secret Service till the day he dies. Do you know the kind of national insult it will be to successfully attack a formal president of a country? Let alone united States of America, a country that is obsessed with showing the world how strong and powerful they are?

True.

But you know how reckless Trump can be.
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 29, 2020
Biased moderators. I am going to quit posting here.

Look at the time I posted this

https://www.nairaland.com/5958317/breaking-news-iran-issues-arrest

12:38

This post was by 1:37. They choosed to send this one to the front page.

As if I will get paid if I get to the frontpage.
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by posty56: 6:04pm On Jun 29, 2020
salford1:
Americans are kraze people grin
They want Iran to take Pence too

Can Iran order the the arrest of Buhari too? we can throw in Osinbanjo for free grin
can u tell me the Facebook page name?
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by MrSensor(m): 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
Its high time someone arrest that unapologetic racist of a president
He's such a disgrace to the office of the president of the United States
shut up.

I realized that people who are anti-Trump are mostly gays and terrorists.
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by Noel19: 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2020
Officialgarri:
When America carries out murders like these, it is War against terrorism, but when others retaliate, it is called terrorism.

The blood of Iraqi children are still crying, not just for justice, but so others can live in their own country in peace

Since you're sympathetic to Iranian terrorists. If you like go and involve yourself with terrorists the same way America bombed the Iranian general is the same way you'll be bombed.

You are here talking in the nonsense. How many times have you protested on behalf of thousands of innocent children, mother and father that are being killed on a daily basis in Nigeria by your kinsman?.
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by Imam300: 6:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Irans na wailers, dem no get mind like that

But that orange ewu Trump & all he useless supporters for Nigeria go meet dem waterloo soon.

If say Democrats get sense no be dem for elect Sanders, dem go bring dementia Biden wey no know right from left

Between PDP wey no ever get candidate unless one he-goat ashawo jump from APC cor contest & Democrats...i no know which one useless pass

Wetin this person de talk exactly
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by eodavids(m): 6:18pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hahahahah grin

Arrest warrant on President Donald Trump of U.S?

Joke section thread.

Funny!
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by MrSensor(m): 6:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
Officialgarri:
When America carries out murders like these, it is War against terrorism, but when others retaliate, it is called terrorism.

The blood of Iraqi children are still crying, not just for justice, but so others can live in their own country in peace
Oga don't post rubbish.
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by Olominira(m): 6:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
There's a plan to push US into a conflict, I can see Russia, China and NK behind this. Israel was attacked few days. The truth is US must not fall for this at least for her citizens' sake. Though, Trump is emotionally weak and unintelligent, he wouldnt get it
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by earnit2: 6:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
hmmm
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by MrSensor(m): 6:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
Zuorom:

Monkey, Why don't you go and arrest him?
don't mind that fool

1 Like

Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
Imam300:

Wetin this person de talk exactly

I hate that Orange Fowl Trump
I hate PDP/APC
I hate Democrats/Republicians

You clear now...abi make I translate am to Yoruba?
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by stormborn28(m): 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
Chai!!! Goat Don mess.. This can only happen every twenty-four years
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by almarthins(m): 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2020
IfGodbeforus:
Iranian leadership is packed full with Comedians..

Iran is trying to provoke the usa to a war..

A war which would likely bring together the Gog Magog war with Isreal..

Gog and magog war is post milenium war not even in our time at all. What is going to happen will be a final battle between good and evil.
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by altobrien(m): 6:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
illitrate:
Biased moderators. I am going to quit posting here.

Look at the time I posted this

https://www.nairaland.com/5958317/breaking-news-iran-issues-arrest

12:38

This post was by 1:37. They choosed to send this one to the front page.

As if I will get paid if I get to the frontpage.

Your thread has lot of comments against USA but this thread has lot of comments in favour of USA. I think the moderator loves USA lol
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by altobrien(m): 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
MrSensor:
shut up.

I realized that people who are anti-Trump are mostly gays and terrorists.

You sure that it's not relaxer that's packed inside your skull?
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by luluosas(m): 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2020
Jokers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal / Gertrude Maseko Wears School Uniform To Encourage Girl Child Education / Gambian Soldiers Accused Of Looting Govt Properties After Jammeh's Exile. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.