Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:32 AM

Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General (47439 Views)

International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes / Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General / Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by chukel(m): 3:55am On Jun 30, 2020
ProfessorBerlin:
Wait o, I want ask one question

Does the rich and poor serves the same fucking God
Do the rich and poor serve
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by MiddleDimension: 5:05am On Jun 30, 2020
stanisbaratheon:
Even if Trump is handed to these clowns they won't do anything to him.
why?
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by IpobOsuIgbo: 5:06am On Jun 30, 2020
tydi:
grin

Bunch of jokers.

Just like asking Tinubu to Stop asslicking the fulanis
Just like asking lai Mohammed to go a day without lying
Just like asking buhari to fight corruption.
Also, just like expecting OSU ALUSI ipob jews not to wail, express frustration and get Obsessed with yorubas in a single day of their lives....
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by Frankcallys(m): 5:11am On Jun 30, 2020
Hmmm...

Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by tydi(m): 5:44am On Jun 30, 2020
IpobOsuIgbo:

Also, just like expecting OSU ALUSI ipob jews not to wail, express frustration and get Obsessed with yorubas in a single day of their lives....

You have no point sir.
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by IpobOsuIgbo: 6:03am On Jun 30, 2020
tydi:

You have no point sir.
Likewise you boi
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by KimVenom(m): 9:34am On Jun 30, 2020
Waything concern you and American elections?

The one you get for here how many sense you don give them?
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by kolade560: 11:16am On Jun 30, 2020
tydi:

You've stopped making sense. I advise you take your medications and have some rest.

truth is. bitter
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by highflyer012020: 11:30am On Jun 30, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
Its high time someone arrest that unapologetic racist of a president
He's such a disgrace to the office of the president of the United States

mr man you got it all wrong. President Donald J Trump is no racist, he is the best president and a passionate leader of our time. i am sure you are an islamic brotherhood. this bunch of clown are afraid whenever the hear the name trump.
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
highflyer012020:

mr man you got it all wrong. President Donald J Trump is no racist, he is the best president and a passionate leader of our time. i am sure you are an islamic brotherhood. this bunch of clown are afraid whenever the hear the name trump.
Only Igbos think just like you
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by Ajsmart(m): 2:01pm On Jun 30, 2020
and rightfully so. Bunker Bitch Trump is a war criminal who should be arrested for targeting and murdering an top Iranian Govt official.
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by truthhurts2: 7:54pm On Jun 30, 2020
petitejolie:
Who will arrest dem for bombing down their people in the air ehnnnn. Awon oloriburuku
I refuse to talk
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by saraki2019(m): 2:06pm On Jul 01, 2020
Trump is a war criminal that deserve to be punished, today is Iran who knows who will be tommorrow
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by sweetjohn(m): 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2020
Mftivi:
The world have never had peace, America is a terrorist state and they use a lot of propaganda to hide their tracks, the whole world have literally been forced to trade crude oil with dollar by military coercion. You dont know what you are talking about, do some real research.
Why is it that everytime any nation makes a move to accept other currencies for their crude export, USA will find an excuse to invade them? What is the state of libya today? What was the state of libya when Gaddafi was alive ? Black people shaa, smh! Una nogo gree read book and do research. Nato just dey swallow everything you see for TV.
I am not a fool like you that allow religion bycloud his sense of reasoning. I have eyes to see and brain to sense what is good and what is bad. American is the reason, the world have relatively peace today compared to when Italy, Egypt and Britain where world power when you don't even have a mouth to make pim if not you will be beheaded and your body hung on a tree. Every morning you wake up from sleep just be thanking God for America ok.
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by Mftivi: 10:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
sweetjohn:
I am not a fool like you that allow religion bycloud his sense of reasoning. I have eyes to see and brain to sense what is good and what is bad. American is the reason, the world have relatively peace today compared to when Italy, Egypt and Britain where world power when you don't even have a mouth to make pim if not you will be beheaded and your body hung on a tree. Every morning you wake up from sleep just be thanking God for America ok.
you probably think I am Muslim, no I am a Christian and if you have to call me a fool then you probably have no logical point but emotional outbursts.
These typical ignoramuses are always loud with their ridiculous ignorant opinion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation / Indonesia Traffic Jam Forces President Out Of Car, Walks 2Km To State Event / Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.