Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Regina Daniels Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (Photos) (96259 Views)

Sugar Chika Asoegwu Welcomes A Baby Boy (Photos) / Miko Hughes: The Popular Meme Boy (Photos) / Nosa Rex Welcomes A Baby Boy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (Photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
telkevog:

You envy her for getting married to her grandfather as the fourth wife. Nonesence and ingredients!

Oga, if you suffer all your life in this world and die, you no gain anything.

Poverty is vanity.

Extreme poverty is extreme vanity.

Either make money, or enjoy the money made by another person.

Regina nah sharp girl.
Re: Regina Daniels Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (Photos) by jibsman: 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2020
CONGRATS TO HER AND HER HUBBY
Re: Regina Daniels Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (Photos) by MENELIIK: 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2020
telkevog:

You envy her for getting married to her grandfather as the fourth wife. Nonesence and ingredients!

Nope, I disagree with you! She did not marry her grandfather, rather she only joined her ancestors.
Re: Regina Daniels Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (Photos) by telkevog(m): 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2020
RPG2020:

Enter house

Buhari 77 and Aisha 49 how many age gap between them lazy younth

And they got married 1989 how old was she then
Your type has slaughtered and burried morality long time ago. Obasanjo is looking for another wife, what are you waiting for? Grab the opportunity and stop envying Regina Daniels!
Re: Regina Daniels Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (Photos) by telkevog(m): 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2020
MENELIIK:

Nope, I disagree with you! She did not marry her grandfather, rather she only joined her ancestors.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (Photos) by Chukstanley(m): 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
imohimoh12:
What will the baby call the father , is it Daddy or Grandpa ? I am a bit confused

Congratulations .... May God bless and protect your new baby

Lolz... "BIG DADDY"...
Re: Regina Daniels Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2020
Regina Daniel And His Ancestral Husband Welcomes a Baby Together

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
Nawa o!

Re: Regina Daniels Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (Photos) by telkevog(m): 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
[quote author=pDudd post=91200932]

Jealousy nor go kill you. grin[/quote
Re: Regina Daniels Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (Photos) by Lastmankc(m): 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
Congrats, for the next one week, person no go read better thing again for Nairaland. The news go center on Ned nwoke and Regina with their son for FP. The news go be hit back to back.
Re: Regina Daniels Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (Photos) by skyfather09(m): 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
tydi:
shocked

So finally!

Congratulations and thank God for a safe delivery..

Guys hustle oo make una fit marry any girl of una choice.. E get why!
mumu
Re: Regina Daniels Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (Photos) by telkevog(m): 4:21pm On Jun 29, 2020
pDudd:

Jealousy nor go kill you. grin

Are you listening to yourself at all? What am I jealous of? That I am not a woman so as to marry Ned or that I competed with Regina in marrying Ned and lost to her? I don't get why jealousy should kill me. Lol!
Re: Regina Daniels Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (Photos) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 4:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
sam4noow:
Ohh Dammnn shiiitttt nigggaarr

Congrats regi nwoke
Couldn't forget the day we met in Tarkwa bay (Lagos) ....

You're so nice and calm

modified :

I censored me and my niggas face because of those mumu blogger blogger grin

Wanna be, make we hear word
Re: Regina Daniels Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (Photos) by sam4noow(m): 4:31pm On Jun 29, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:

Wanna be, make we hear word

Well I think I don't have anything to say because NL mods has been putting a close eyes to every single of my comments.

So babe pls can I take you on a private trip over this cumming weekend? it's gonna be the same location I met Regina Daniel
Re: Regina Daniels Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
telkevog:

Your type has slaughtered and burried morality long time ago. Obasanjo is looking for another wife, what are you waiting for? Grab the opportunity and stop envying Regina Daniels!

Which person be this you sabi read at all or you mistake to quote me
Re: Regina Daniels Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (Photos) by Decaf: 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2020
Congratulations Reg. She too don hear am��. I be guy buh I no say childbirth no dey easy at all. Big Congratulations to her once again.
Re: Regina Daniels Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (Photos) by deltateam: 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
GOFRONT:
Imagine Regina of yesterday....Congrats jare!!!!

Adesua and Banky w.......We dey wait for una..

Don't wait for them. Go and bear your own. undecided
Re: Regina Daniels Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (Photos) by BonPatrick(m): 4:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
Useless girl
Re: Regina Daniels Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (Photos) by Ayobami0411: 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
Congratulations and God bless the child... Not all those local champions Nigeria ladies dat will b posting there belle up and down on social media on top belle wey dem get for one irresponsible fvckin man...
Re: Regina Daniels Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (Photos) by heendrix(m): 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2020
alexistaiwo:
This life no balance at all.

The hours-old kid is already richer than 80% of the Nigerian population and pikin never even recognise his mama cheesy

This life no balance!

Lmao grin
Re: Regina Daniels Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (Photos) by sketcherJ(m): 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2020
Heavensent01:

you're so naive! most times situation influence our present decision but it never define ultimate happiness

if Regina was a daughter to Dangote or Otedola, do you think she will ever thinking of ending with a man old enough to be her father?

she can only fake her happiness but in due time, it will be revealed outside most esp when her time will be over and another new uncontentious youngie will enter

you naive people think money practically define happiness, Money only maintained some funny situations
I wish I could like this a 100 times
Re: Regina Daniels Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (Photos) by Ibhamzah17: 5:02pm On Jun 29, 2020
alexistaiwo:
This life no balance at all.

The hours-old kid is already richer than 80% of the Nigerian population and pikin never even recognise his mama cheesy

This life no balance!

At all at all e no balance
Re: Regina Daniels Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (Photos) by Aimerosa25(f): 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2020
Congrats Mrs nwoko
Re: Regina Daniels Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (Photos) by Petertume: 5:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
where is the baby nah
Re: Regina Daniels Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (Photos) by Ijeluv82(f): 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2020
Congrats Sweetheart, I share in your Joy.
Re: Regina Daniels Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (Photos) by Encash(f): 5:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
Congrats. How many times you Shee go born?

Well guys hustle and join me rejoice oooo .I have earned again.

You are welcome to G free. You are paid to sign up,do a few task .The Best legit site I have ever seen
Click the link below to sign up
Re: Regina Daniels Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (Photos) by foster212: 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
Ned sabi score goal.
Re: Regina Daniels Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (Photos) by zudozz: 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
Congrats to her..
Re: Regina Daniels Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
e b like Ned use science born this boy he dey find since

money good o
Re: Regina Daniels Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (Photos) by Starz825(m): 5:26pm On Jun 29, 2020
Beehshorp:

Go elsewhere with your fake ass inferiority complex mentality.
Bros...that nigga is right....fine we can be whatever we want to be in life but then we can admit that some people are actually lucky and blessed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous / Rachel Oniga Is Dead! Nollywood Actress Dies Age 64 / BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.