Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. (1863 Views)

Need Someone To Move My Things From Lagos To Abuja / How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? / I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by Sususy(f): 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
The worst thing is that I don't really know the reason behind such anger and hatred towards me . Most of the time, he accuses me of conniving or conspiring with others to spy on him, and to make his life miserable (truth be told,I don't know what he's talking about), and which is not true,I can't do that as his only sister and only sibling.

I don't really understand this brother of mine! He's an introvert,he doesn't say his mind.You know must of them keeps to themselves. They hardly open up. When he accuses me of that, I try to prove him wrong.

We're both adults. Long time we've had a good conversation. Always avoiding each other despite living together as siblings. I have told my parents about his recent hot temper,my parents adviced him,warn him severally not to destroy things whenever he's angry, but yet! ... God!

I have told my parent I can't endure it any longer, I don't want anything to distract me from my studies, I want to be separated from him. I can't stay with him again. But My parent always give me this excuse, "we don't have money to rent another room for you endure"

But my heart is paining me, I'm now having chest pain because of his wickedness towards me,as the only sister. What crime have I committed that made him to show such wickednss to me? Tell me what's my fault, He will just bounce the door and leave, at least tell me so that I can apologize, noooo

Even though I try to make peace,he won't cooperate. I am fed up with him!
I think he's possess! I need to pack out, some one should help me. I need money to pack out please. I can no longer stay with him. He has disobeyed my parents, right now my mom is depressed cuz of what he did today. This is not the first time of him doing this. He has destroyed plates,
My phone... now my bag.

Please help me with money to pack please because that's the only option right now. Have tried other ways, I try to be quiet, I mind the way I talk to him for peace to rain but what he just did confuses me me. What should I do now Please I'm in pain. This phone is no longer working, it's gone! Help me!
Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by Sususy(f): 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
S

Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
sad
Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by Temitopemo6e6(m): 2:47pm On Jun 29, 2020
cool
Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by Sususy(f): 2:47pm On Jun 29, 2020
My phone

Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by paqman: 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
Where is your location
Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by dominique(f): 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2020
I don't understand how exactly packing out is going to solve anything, your brother can easily locate you wherever you move to and hurt you there. If you can't afford to move out on your own, you do you intend to cope living on your own? Your mum needs to call an intervention with elders he won't be able to disrespect and settle your issues.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
grin

“Help you with money to pack”

You must be joking

In fact you just spoilt a beautiful story.

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by Mindlog: 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
Is your brother also a student?
Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by Mariangeles(f): 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2020
He's an aggressive paranoia with trust issues who pose as a danger to those around him

How old is he?
What about your dad?
Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by merieam16(f): 4:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
waitin 4 d elders, cos dis 1 strong o

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by Sususy(f): 4:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
[quote author=Mariangeles post=91203090]He's an aggressive paranoia with trust issues who pose as a danger to those around him

How old is he?
What about your dad?[/quote
] 22
Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by Sususy(f): 4:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
Mindlog:
Is your brother also a student?
Yes
Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by Sususy(f): 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2020
Carchoice:
grin

You must be joking

How
I'm just frustrated �
Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2020
Sorry dear,your parents need to work hard on him. I actually enjoyed being an only girl in the midst of four brothers,i was and still a pin in their asses but non ever layed a finger on me, a therapist might help.Sorry
Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by Sususy(f): 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
Carchoice:
grin

You must be joking

I don't know how to help myself, I don't want to do
Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:31pm On Jun 29, 2020
Wait, are you indirectly begging for money or you're begging for money

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by Sususy(f): 4:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
Wait, are you indirectly begging for money or you're begging for money

No I'm not just confused
Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by Mariangeles(f): 4:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
[quote author=Sususy post=91203190][/quote]

He cannot be allowed to bully others.

Any time he gets aggressive towards you or your parents, threaten to report him to the police. Drastic times always call for drastic measures.
He can move out if he feels out of place. He's old enough to fend for himself.
Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by Mindlog: 4:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
Sususy:

Yes

I am picking up persecutory delusions from your narration......he needs psychological help, get your parents involved as this is not a case of phone calls.
Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
Sususy:

No I'm not just confused

Okay.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by Imiete(m): 4:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
grin grin chai dis one won take style beg money
if I may ask
which phone u use snap ur phone wey don spoil come post am for NL?
Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by Sususy(f): 4:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
Imiete:
grin grin
chai dis one won take style beg money

if I may ask

You people should not misinterpret me
Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by Sususy(f): 4:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
Imiete:
grin grin
chai dis one won take style beg money

if I may ask

I was writing in pains
Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by Sususy(f): 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
And I didn't drop my account details
Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by Imiete(m): 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
Sususy:

You people should not misinterpret me
if u won beg go straight to d point instead of cooking up stupid stories, d phone I see there even looks like a toy

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by Sususy(f): 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
It means I wasn't interested in the money buh what should I do
Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by Sususy(f): 4:38pm On Jun 29, 2020
Imiete:
if u won beg go straight to d point instead of cooking up stupid stories, d phone I see there even looks like a toy
Okay! I don't need your own advice since you think I'm lying
Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by Imiete(m): 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2020
Sususy:

Okay! I don't need your own advice since you think I'm lying
lol, I pity ur senior brother wey dey house dey relax,u come NL dey lie say him destroy ur phone just because u won beg money.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
If true, a family meeting and intervention is critical.
Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by Takotsubo: 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hi Sususy,

Sorry for what you're going through but can you clarify a few things?

. He suspects you're talking about him to.other people.Is it just you? Does he think neighbors/other people are talking about him too? Why does he think so?

. Is he reading too much meaning into ordinary things and making connections that don't seem to make sense to you?

.Does he think people are out to get him and do him harm?

Who else does he think is spying on him and how has he come to this conclusion?

Does he think people are hearing the thoughts in his head or trying to extract information from his head?

Have you seen him talking to himself or to people who you cannot see?

How about pointing out things that you can't see?

Does he seem scared and afraid ?

Does his speech make sense to you or does he seem to be rambling on about stuff,talking too many things at the same time?

How is his hygiene? Has he stopped caring for himself or his surroundings?

You can get this information from him and try to be understanding and not confrontational just to have an idea about what he's experiencing

Most importantly,when did you notice any changes or has he always been this way?

You may have to consider that your brother sounds like he is unwell not possessed and is starting to be more paranoid? Your answers may guide us all a bit better to help see what the best solution is from here?
Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by cococandy(f): 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2020
I had a Takotsubo case about 5 days ago and I thought of you smiley

Takotsubo:
Hi Sususy,

Sorry for what you're going through but can you clarify a few things?

. He suspects you're talking about him to.other people.Is it just you? Does he think neighbors/other people are talking about him too? Why does he think so?

. Is he reading too much meaning into ordinary things and making connections that don't seem to make sense to you?

.Does he think people are out to get him and do him harm?

Who else does he think is spying on him and how has he come to this conclusion?

Does he think people are hearing the thoughts in his head or trying to extract information from his head?

Have you seen him talking to himself or to people who you cannot see?

How about pointing out things that you can't see?

Does he seem scared and afraid ?

Does his speech make sense to you or does he seem to be rambling on about stuff,talking too many things at the same time?

How is his hygiene? Has he stopped caring for himself or his surroundings?

You can get this information from him and try to be understanding and not confrontational just to have an idea about what he's experiencing

Most importantly,when did you notice any changes or has he always been this way?

You may have to consider that your brother sounds like he is unwell not possessed and is starting to be more paranoid? Your answers may guide us all a bit better to help see what the best solution is from here?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Your Definition Of Good/quality School? / My Husband's Elder Uncle Is Living With Us / When You Are Caught In The Act??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.